What's new

‘A Capability That Even Russia Lacks’ – Experts Decode Why BrahMos Missiles Are A ‘Game-Changer’ For Indian Military

Makes sense because Brahmos flies like a paper plane. Too strong wind and you accidentally launch it southwards, but when the wind changes direction it gets blown into Pakistan and crumples on the ground.

FAz3.gif

laugh-emoji.gif

Impossible for me to block surya.
And deprive me of so much fun and laughter at his fantasies and delusions

And surya still not answer me if India still buying bullets and guns from oversea because India not competent enough to make bullets and guns themselves.

Making only imaginary Mach 7 fighters powered with gaumutra and all kinds of game changers
:omghaha: :pleasantry:

Last edited:
A variant of P-800 Oniks, a 40 year-old Soviet missile, has been the GAME CHANGER for Indian for "god-knows-how-many-times" . Something has never changed, not sure if it is cultural or genetic.

Seeker, guidence, body etc were indigenized long back. India is very much capable making better engine. India has tested hypersonic test vehicles numbers of time. India is working on Mini Brahmos with mach 4.5 speed.

Chinese say that India has 18000 Brahmos.

Chinese say that India has 18000 Brahmos.

18000 Brahmos is not a possible figure, more like 1800. Which is still a lot of cruise missiles.

A variant of P-800 Oniks, a 40 year-old Soviet missile, has been the GAME CHANGER for Indian for "god-knows-how-many-times" . Something has never changed, not sure if it is cultural or genetic.

In Russian hands, it is an irrelevent weapon that has no impact in Ukraine (even as Russian forces are taking huge casualties.)

But in magical Indian hands, who bought the exported monkey version, it is a "world beater."

Elephant god is super powerful.

105C6FBE-55D8-414A-87DA-FEC43CFCF50F.jpeg

Indians never fail to entertain.
:omghaha:

Especially Surya 1

He the epitome of cuteness

c3cac76fc8f14a9cb73964c5bd10197a_1586358258963.gif

And his flights of fancy breath taking:pleasantry:

Even if he never answered me if India able to make own bullets and guns instead of buying all that from overseas

:rofl:

:omghaha:

Especially Surya 1

He the epitome of cuteness

c3cac76fc8f14a9cb73964c5bd10197a_1586358258963.gif

And his flights of fancy breath taking:pleasantry:

Even if he never answered me if India able to make own bullets and guns instead of buying all that from overseas

:rofl:

I can't think of anything about Indians that can remotely be "cute" to be perfectly honest.

You see an Indian and the first that comes to your mind is dirty like their entire country is used for open defecation.

The second thing is perverted with India seen as a society of rapists.

The third is of course bald faced lying -- like the export (monkey) version of a Russian missile that played absolutely no role in a real war in Ukraine suddenly becomes a world beater in Indian hands. The Olympics tells us that India is in the very bottom of the pile when it comes to beating anyone at anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom