What's new

TRG230 fired from Akinci

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Turkeys first air to ground supersonic missile fired from Akinci and hitted target 100km with pinpoint accuracy.

1671214685247.png

The missile will do good work in the agean sea against war ships.

Againg another sailor grave for our neigbours, it doesn't matter what you buy the gap will bigger and bigger 😆 . On of them most pathetic, they are asking for chinese bvr missiles...😆 powerfillll guys.

Turkeys first air to ground supersonic missile fired from Akinci and hitted target 100km with pinpoint accuracy.

View attachment 906413

Againg another sailor grave for our neigbours, it doesn't matter what you buy the gap will bigger and bigger 😆 . On of them most pathetic, they are asking for chinese bvr missiles...😆 powerfillll guys.

Excellent news! What's the Speed of this ATGM?

I keep saying that Pakistan needs supersonic munitions, time for subsonic cruise missiles and munitions is going away quick as they can be shot down easily, like it's happening in Ukraine. This may be the step 1 in that direction for Pakistan! Great work Turkiye!

Excellent news! What's the Speed of this ATGM?

I keep saying that Pakistan needs supersonic munitions, time for subsonic cruise missiles and munitions is going away quick as they can be shot down easily, like it's happening in Ukraine. This may be the step 1 in that direction for Pakistan! Great work Turkiye!

this kind missiles goes up to mach3+ speeds.

this kind missiles goed up to mach3+ speeds.

Precisely what Pakistan needs. Hi-Machs is the name of the new game. My countrymen don't understand, with advancement in the compute power, now there will be new defense systems every 10 years and anything more than 20 years old, will start to become old and easily targetable.

Times of subsonic munitions for countries using high-tech weapon is limited unless one is using these weapons under total air dominance, which only the US can afford to accomplish.

With 6xTRG-UAV, a military convoy moving in an area of 60 meters by 300+ meters can be hit from 80+km away within 60-70 seconds after laser marking. I said 6, bcs 6 trg-230-iha can be easilly carried in a single sortie with AKINCI. The advantage of artillery rockets over cruise missiles is not only their speed, but also the fact that they are much cheaper types of ordnances. Making them air-lauchable could become a very difficult problem for the opposing force to overcome.

It is necessary to have anti-ballistic air defense complexes to intercept artillery rockets with impact speeds of 2,5-4 mach. Only a few countries in the world have this capability.

I hope you can imagine how the integration of 230mm diameter laser guided rockets into AKINCI paved the way. The next step will be UCAVs with ALBM capability. I mean, ALBMs with a 250-500 km engagement range within 1-10m CEP, a warhead impact radius of around 80 meters, and a light weight of less than 1000 kg that probably will be develop specially for AKINCI type UCAV systems.

View attachment 906522

@Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @joker88 @Amun @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose @Hydration

Yala ya shabaab,keyboard generals are ready to conquer the Mediterranean again.

i dont understand the Greeks, they are sometimes emotional, aggressive, curious, sarcastic, touchy, it feels something like belly dancer to me. No one say we gonna conquer anywhere just you take serious too much everything... egean sea not only used by greek navy it is also international waters, isnt it ?

i dont understand the Greeks, they are sometimes emotional, aggressive, curious, sarcastic, touchy, it feels something like belly dancer to me. No one say we gonna conquer anywhere just you take serious too much everything... egean sea not only used by greek navy it is also international waters, isnt it ?
Aren't you emotional,aggressive,sarcastic and touchy too? And the Arabs? And the Yahood? Basically the whole southeast Europe?

The missile will do good work in the agean sea against war ships.

View attachment 906522

@Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @joker88 @Amun @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose @Hydration

Yala ya shabaab,keyboard generals are ready to conquer the Mediterranean again.

Foinikas still dreaming about Hellenic Navy and terrorize thread with silly post ..
zero military knowledge ..only trolling and babbling

Can Egyptian,Hellenic Frigates intercept TRLG-230 supersonic Missile ?

Range : 100+ km
Speed : mach 3+
Warhead : 42 kg

Turkiye can produce 10 TRLG-230 Missiles in price of 1 ESSM or ASTER-15 SAM

Egyptian FREMM Frigates armed with 16 ASTER-15 SAMs ( 35 km )
Greek HYDRA class Frigates armed with 16 ESSM SAMs ( 50 km )

AKINCI UCAV is the first UCAV in the world to carry long range supersonic Missile

10 AKINCI UCAV to carry 60 TRLG-230 Missiles for swarm attack on Warships
and GAME OVER !

1671266817471-png.906514

TRLG-230
1671267537010-png.906515

never even knew ROKETSAN was working on a supersonic missile

guess it will be a even bigger surprise for a enemy warship

Back
Top Bottom