What's new

BrahMos Supersonic Missile Successfully Test Fired From Navy's Stealth Destroyer

All this will help you in a war where a stealth Frigate will enter the combat area undetected and fire a supersonic missle that you can't stop once let loose.
what if other side fired more high speed missile then brahmos ? :lol:

BRAHMOS the symbol of Indian military power.....

Whenever I think of this BEAST and numbers of it's naval, air and land versions active in our armed forces I sleep extra tight that night..... afterall BRAHMOS is awake to guard India.....

BRAHMOS the symbol of Indian military power.....

Whenever I think of this BEAST and numbers of it's naval, air and land versions active in our armed forces I sleep extra tight that night..... afterall BRAHMOS is awake to guard India.....
You keep harping same kind of tune on every thread.
Did these missiles and all else helped you on LAC.
You in fact lost 20 soldiers without a single bullet being fired.

Brahmos AKA yakoont originally designed for anti ship role but India purchased it with design to boost moral but in fact non-nuclear missile like a Brahmos can't inflict heavy damage in areas like LAC....

Tomahawk is 10 time better than Russian shit but can't inflict damages against Al Qaida when Clinton fired couple of them....

There is no usage of this type of cruise missile against Chinese at LAC, you people are just f@rting here and there out of fear.

When Brahmos is coming at several times the speed of sound it won't be able to hear the BS you're ranting because it's flying faster than the sound your mouth is making

All this will help you in a war where a stealth Frigate will enter the combat area undetected and fire a supersonic missle that you can't stop once let loose.

Wow!!
What is the name of this bollywood Movie???

27th February bares testimony to that ....five times bigger army lost all appetite.

The intelligent question is why wasn't the PAF chief sacked for this action when he knew that India will exact terrible revenge?
27th February bares testimony to that ....five times bigger army lost all appetite.

The intelligent question is why wasn't the PAF chief sacked for this action when he knew that India will exact terrible revenge?

So what is the intelligent question.

So what is the intelligent question.

you have reading comprehension probelm?

QUESTION: why wasn't the PAF chief sacked for this action when he knew that India will exact terrible revenge?

And boy the conequenes were brutal enough and came quickly enough.

Back
Top Bottom