What's new

Trespassing into Bangladesh: 3 Indians detained by BGB in Kurigram

DalalErMaNodi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
1603011125833.png

Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) yesterday detained three Indian nationals in the border area of Rowmari upazila in Kurigram, on charge of trespassing into Bangladesh territory.

They were detained from Kawniarchar Bandar sub-pillar 4 of International Boundary Pillar No. 1055 at Dantbhanga border in the upazila yesterday afternoon, our Lalmonirhat correspondent reports.

Detainees Selim Mia (21), Jahangir Alam (20) and Mahalam Sheikh (20) are residents of Hat Shingimari in Mankachar district of Assam.

BGB's Jamalpur 35 Battalion Commanding Officer Lt Col SM Azad confirmed the matter and said the three Indian nationals entered Bangladesh illegally for the purpose of trading cattle.

On suspicion, the BGB patrol team detained them and a case was filed by the BGB in this regard, he added.

The detainees were handed over to Rowmari Police Station, he said.

Rowmari Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Abu Md Dilwar Hasan Inam said BGB had filed a case against three Indian nationals under the Border Violations Act.

Source

I was gonna say if they are Hindus or sikhs, should havd shot them on site. Seeing that they have muslim names I feel conflicted.

I was gonna say if they are Hindus or sikhs, should havd shot them on site. Seeing that they have muslim names I feel conflicted.

Shoot them, no mercy.

The law of the land must be upheld at all costs.

Now that they're here, just throw them into the river, if they can swim back; Good, If they can't, well that's that, no bullet wasted.

Bangladesh is a secular country, favouritism is against the constitution.

You don't want Rohingya 2.0

Here's how they treat our people, today's news btw :

Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF in Chuadanga

A Bangladeshi citizen was shot dead by Indian Border Security Force (BSF) along Damurhuda border in Chuadanga early today.

The deceased is Umedul Hossain (32), son of Shahidul Islam of Thakurpur village in the upazila.

Lt Col Khalekuzzaman, director of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB)-6, confirmed to The Daily Star that Umedul was gunned down by BSF personnel of Hudapara camp in the Indian district of Murshidabad on Thakurpur border around 4:30am.

He crossed the border illegally to bring cattle from there, the BGB official said.

BSF took his body to their camp, our Kushtia correspondent reports, quoting the BGB official.

BGB has sent a letter to the BSF, asking them to return the body.

Source

Last edited:

Stop being a bigot. Most likely they are returning residents of Bangladesh.

Stop being a bigot. Most likely they are returning residents of Bangladesh.

So you presume they're Bangladeshi because they have perso-arabic names ?

Muslim Indians don't exist then ? They're all illegal immigrants ?

It's quite disingenuous of you to call him a 'bigot', given you're not any better, If anything you're worse, seeing as you're knowingly being one; a bigot.

So you presume they're Bangladeshi because they have perso-arabic names ?

Muslim Indians don't exist then ? They're all illegal immigrants ?

It's quite disingenuous of you to call him a 'bigot', given you're not any better, If anything you're worse, seeing as you're knowingly being one; a bigot.

Did you say “shoot them, no mercy”

I don’t know what to classify you as

Did you say “shoot them, no mercy”

I don’t know what to classify you as

Yes, I did.

They're breaking the law of the land, trespassing into our territory, that's what you do with our People at the borders.

Don't sidestep my question, answer it please.

Yes, I did.

They're breaking the law of the land, trespassing into our territory, that's what you do with our People at the borders.

Don't sidestep my question, answer it please.

How do they know they are from Assam? Most importantly what are those 3 men guilty of? Why should they be shot dead?

How do they know they are from Assam? Most importantly what are those 3 men guilty of? Why should they be shot dead?

What are our people guilty of ? Hundreds shot dead every year ?

Perso-arabic names led you to believe they're Bangladeshi ? That's quite presumptive of you...

APJ Abdul Kalam was Bangladeshi agent ?

Muslims don't belong in India according to you ? Or am I reading too much into it ?

What are our people guilty of ? Hundreds shot dead every year ?

Perso-arabic names led you to believe they're Bangladeshi ? That's quite presumptive of you...

APJ Abdul Kalam was Bangladeshi agent ?

Muslims don't belong in India according to you ? Or am I reading too much into it ?

Wouldn’t have made any difference if they were Hindu names. There are Hindus in Bangladesh, yes?

What are they guilty of? And why do they deserve to die?

Last edited:
Would have made little difference if they were Hindu names. There are Hindus in Bangladesh, yes?

What are they guilty of? And why do they deserve to die?

You tell me, You're the ones with the body count.

To me ? if they're Hindu, it wouldn't make any difference, can I say the same about you ? Going by your initial comment, I don't think so.

Saying that they deserve to get shot is distasteful to say the least, are we on the same level as Indians? Even if they were non-Muslims, return them back in the same condition they crossed.

My point is going all 'Dada Giri' about it is pointless, when the BSF have already ridiculed and wasted a lot of Bangladeshi lives over the decades.

Back
Top Bottom