What's new

32 Bangladeshis held at Benapole

Brother, I am a Bhumihar from Bihar and these Bangladeshis are absolute scum and make our lives hell. We lose so much money from crops because BD illegals harvest from our lands for themselves. We try complaining to the police but they don't do anything so we have had to take it into our own hands.

I myself is one of Bhumihar from Bihar but knows of no such areas where Bongs can dare to harvest our crop.You are from where in Bihar ??

I myself is one of Bhumihar from Bihar but knows of no such areas where Bongs can dare to harvest our crop.You are from where in Bihar ??
I am from Purnia, there are a few Bongs who sneak through the border and become arrogant and take from almost everything they come across. They cross through West Bengal intending to become labourers but they end up becoming thieves.

Which area in bihar u talking abt? I don't think still anyone got guts to touch a bhumihar land. Shoot first talk later.
Purnia my friend.

I am from Purnia, there are a few Bongs who sneak through the border and become arrogant and take from almost everything they come across. They cross through West Bengal intending to become labourers but they end up becoming thieves.

Purnia my friend.
Most of the bhumiar villages r armed, shoot some illegal bangladeshi and catch some. Jai parshuram, jai ranvir sena.

Most of the bhumiar villages r armed, shoot some illegal bangladeshi and catch some. Jai parshuram, jai ranvir sena.
I know brother, we personally haven't shot any though. What's the point shooting them? No need to kill. Just hit them up a little bit and they will get the message. Are you Bhumihar?

Purnia my friend.
Most of the bhumiar villages r armed, shoot some illegal bangladeshi and catch some. Jai parshuram, jai ranvir sena
I know brother, we personally haven't shot any though. What's the point shooting them? No need to kill. Just hit them up a little bit and they will get the message. Are you Bhumihar?
Yes i am . Hit them hard i dont want they becoming son of sushashan kumar.

Most of the bhumiar villages r armed, shoot some illegal bangladeshi and catch some. Jai parshuram, jai ranvir sena

Yes i am . Hit them hard i dont want they becoming son of sushashan kumar.
Nice, to meet a fellow Bhumihar. What district you from?

I guess you are a Muslim

Nope,he is balanced Bong Hindu.

Purnia my friend.

You may be correct buddy as I am from central Bihar hence has little ideas about northern Bihar but I am happy to know that Bhumihars are habitants in north Bihar too.

Bangladeshi Hindus are persecuted by Bangladeshi Muslims. Bangladeshi Muslims demaned a separate not Hindus. So these skull-cap wearing lungis have no right to be here.

Pseudo seculars like you will destroy this nation.
Factually incorrect post crippled with inaccuracy. As usual.

Nope,he is balanced Bong Hindu.

You may be correct buddy as I am from central Bihar hence has little ideas about northern Bihar but I am happy to know that Bhumihars are habitants in north Bihar too.
He's a damned atheist!

He's a damned atheist!

Don't you think our planet would have been more conducive to peacefully cohabitation of us humans if only no religion had ever existed.

Good education will make you lean more towards atheism while ignorance will make you lean towards religion.Make no mistake religion and spirituality are two different subject.

Back
Top Bottom