What's new

32 Bangladeshis held at Benapole

Put a bullet between their eyes. And regarding women..well..just send them back.

50 million? I understand that Indians are into weed and hyperbole myths but at least try to keep in within believeable limits. If u want to kick out all Indian muslim bengalis , u first need to deduce their pop. size . Here let me help u: India has some 150 mn muslims out of which if u consider 50 mn to be bengalis then WB is already a muslim majority state. Now decide what figure U want to base your myth abt "illegal BDs". The current figures clearly isn't working for u.
Don't worry but we don't want to kick out Bangali Muslims. We want to kick out only illegal bangalis out from my country...And illegal bangladeshis are not living in WB only. Illegal Bangladeshis are also living in Assam, Bihar, Tripura.

Don't worry but we don't want to kick out Bangali Muslims. We want to kick out only illegal bangalis out from my country...And illegal bangladeshis are not living in WB only. Illegal Bangladeshis are also living in Assam, Bihar, Tripura.
Bangladeshi Hindus are persecuted by Bangladeshi Muslims. Bangladeshi Muslims demaned a separate not Hindus. So these skull-cap wearing lungis have no right to be here.

Pseudo seculars like you will destroy this nation.

Bangladeshi Hindus are persecuted by Bangladeshi Muslims. Bangladeshi Muslims demaned a separate not Hindus. So these skull-cap wearing lungis have no right to be here.

Ever tried making some sense? karke dekho, accha lagta hai. :coffee:

Sorry but peoples who are living here legally and without any criminal activities are no problem for me. But i don't want even a single, a single illegal person in my country. Look yes they demanded separate country but we can don know?? We cannot just throw 200 million Muslims just because other Muslims in 1947 and 1971 want a different country. I am not that much secular but i respect every religion and person if they are in there limits. I want Modi as PM of India and i hope he will find out something good for this...

Brother, I am a Bhumihar from Bihar and these Bangladeshis are absolute scum and make our lives hell. We lose so much money from crops because BD illegals harvest from our lands for themselves. We try complaining to the police but they don't do anything so we have had to take it into our own hands.

32 bangladeshis held pole vaulting at bonapole oh the irony !!!

shoot .. men and women.....
send back children........

Brother, I am a Bhumihar from Bihar and these Bangladeshis are absolute scum and make our lives hell. We lose so much money from crops because BD illegals harvest from our lands for themselves. We try complaining to the police but they don't do anything so we have had to take it into our own hands.
Which area in bihar u talking abt? I don't think still anyone got guts to touch a bhumihar land. Shoot first talk later.

LOL! Blacks in American were genetically superior and hard-working unlike these lungis who will eat fish and fall asleep in fields.
Nice one!! :omghaha::omghaha:

what's the use? they will just try again and successfully enter another time. There needs to be a "fear factor" in there...like do what myanmar did. Deployed the freaking army and let them do free hunting for a while.

Back
Top Bottom