What's new

5 army, BGB men killed in Ghatail

I doubt that there is any hint of more prosperity at the hand of these so-called new-generation-neo-teens who are more into jumping on marsh in a happiness for nothingness and who believe that they are sandwiched between Dalals and Razakars either. In fact, these teens think that they can lead to the prosperity, and if there is no Dalals and Razakars, there won't be any problem in BD. But no - it seems wrong. Ten years ago we did not have these issues that we have today, and by now we know how these issues are created by AL for sake of politics and to make India pleased in this land of unity, purity and peace.

Due to having limited resource, extreme number of population and extent of pollution, scarcity of free lands, decadence of morality and the trails of previous corruption & animosity, the relics of problems, conflicts, grievance, and willingness for vengeance would remain for another two generations at least even if we start embracing each other from today. And of course, Dada-India will be pushing this neo-dalal-less-razakar-less-teens to get its greedy and illegitimate interests get achieved by enticing and creating a neo-dalals from these neo-dalal-less-razakar-less-teens groups as BAL was created from your forefathers.

I doubt that there is any hint of more prosperity at the hand of these so-called new-generation-neo-teens who are more into jumping on marsh in a happiness for nothingness and who believe that they are sandwiched between Dalals and Razakars either. In fact, these teens think that they can lead to the prosperity, and if there is no Dalals and Razakars, there won't be any problem in BD. But no - it seems wrong. Ten years ago we did not have these issues that we have today, and by now we know how these issues are created by AL for sake of politics and to make India pleased in this land of unity, purity and peace.

Due to having limited resource, extreme number of population and extent of pollution, scarcity of free lands, decadence of morality and the trails of previous corruption & animosity, the relics of problems, conflicts, grievance, and willingness for vengeance would remain for another two generations at least even if we start embracing each other from today. And of course, Dada-India will be pushing this neo-dalal-less-razakar-less-teens to get its greedy and illegitimate interests get achieved by enticing and creating a neo-dalals from these neo-dalal-less-razakar-less-teens groups as BAL was created from your forefathers.

I think the only way we can gain real freedom is at the cost of another Indo-Pak war or a BD-India war (unlikely) from what I can tell it seems impossible right now to get out of Indian hegemony.

I think the only way we can gain real freedom is at the cost of another Indo-Pak war or a BD-India war (unlikely) from what I can tell it seems impossible right now to get out of Indian hegemony.

I agree, Indo-Pak war is now demand of time, otherwise, India will be squeezing us, but PK itself is in big trouble. Let's see how the situation heads. I assume Pk has some future plans, thought BD has no idea of such things.

I agree, Indo-Pak war is now demand of time, otherwise, India will be squeezing us, but PK itself is in big trouble. Let's see how the situation heads. I assume Pk has some future plans, thought BD has no idea of such things.

BD and it's common people are completely unaware of the Indo-Pak situation and also, what I don't get is, international pressure seems to have absolutely no affect on AL.

BD and it's common people are completely unaware of the Indo-Pak situation and also, what I don't get is, international pressure seems to have absolutely no affect on AL.

In reality, there was not much pressure yet. If real pressure is put in few sensetive areas survival of illegitimate Awami League regime would be difficult.

And what do you think would be the likely outcome of the unlikely India-BD war? Complete victory for BD? :lol:

And what do you think would be the likely outcome of the unlikely India-BD war? Complete victory for BD? :lol:

Oooh little probability war going on right now. I think you know the answer to that question.

Remind me people with hyna like mantelity...

India-Pak war make them take over India... what a bunch of loosers...

If they hate their army to the core, who they think will fight with India for them?? Some lungi clad chappal wearing jamatis??

How the hell would an Indo-Pak War result in granting real freedom to Bangladesh ? :unsure:

Remind me people with hyna like mantelity...

India-Pak war make them take over India... what a bunch of loosers...

If they hate their army to the core, who they think will fight with India for them?? Some lungi clad chappal wearing jamatis??

Believe it or not but he was actually talking about one on one duel between India and Bangladesh :sarcastic:

How the hell would an Indo-Pak War result in granting real freedom to Bangladesh ? :unsure:

Your ignorance of history and lack of BD section like analytical skills made you ask that question.

Indo-Pak war won freedom for Bangladesh in 1971, why can't it be done now, now that the BD youth is fully charged with the ideals of Khilafat and Hefazat has full blessings of Jawahari?

You are just scared of an Indo-Pak war like a cowardly Butt! A warlike ferocious people like Bangladeshis don't even break a sweat at the thought of two nuclear armed nations fighting a thousand miles away!

Your ignorance of history and lack of BD section like analytical skills made you ask that question.

Indo-Pak war won freedom for Bangladesh in 1971, why can't it be done now, now that the BD youth is fully charged with the ideals of Khilafat and Hefazat has full blessings of Jawahari?

Okay ! :(

You are just scared of an Indo-Pak war like a cowardly Butt! A warlike ferocious people like Bangladeshis don't even break a sweat at the thought of two nuclear armed nations fighting a thousand miles away!

Dont they think of one or two nuke loaded missile of Pakistan missing their target & fly over India to their jamaati land??

Freedom forever..

Dont they think of one or two nuke loaded missile of Pakistan missing their target & fly over India to their jamaati land??

Freedom forever..

No one knows, but it is a good opportunity to get out of Indian hegemony, I don't support war but surely a India in a full fledged war it will not have time for Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom