What's new

5 army, BGB men killed in Ghatail

No one knows, but it is a good opportunity to get out of Indian hegemony, I don't support war but surely a India in a full fledged war it will not have time for Bangladesh.

Are you seriously telling me that you'd be alright with Pakistanis & Indians killing each other so that Bangladesh would be off India's Radar ? :disagree:

Come on Brother, I know you guys don't like us Pakistanis but this is too much - What are we just cannon fodder to you ? :(

Are you seriously telling me that you'd be alright with Pakistanis & Indians killing each other so that Bangladesh would be off India's Radar ? :disagree:

Come on Brother, I know you guys don't like us Pakistanis but this is too much - What are we just cannon fodder to you ? :(

Bro I don't support war, I'm saying in that unlikely event, it would be the only chance Bangladesh gets. Lol, all my friends are Mirpuri from Kashmir.

The discussion will make even a horse laugh. You guys can start writing satires on a daily basis.

If you buy it, I will do it. No rupees though.

Indo-Pak war would probably mean Bangladesh turning into a nuclear wasteland without even firing a shot :rofl:. Its like when 2 elder bro's are fighting and chote bhai ko bhi ek do laat ghuuse accident se parh gaye, poor kid.

Last edited:

Come on, you are cannon fodder to everybody. Although I doubt the BD Jamaatis have the necessary $$$ to buy your services.

@Armstrong Remember the plan me and Hype had..to first nuke BD and Britain if India and Pakistan ever went all the way...take the indirect causative agents and the folks we like the least along with us for the ride?:devil:

Rest in peace. Om shanti.
BDs blaming the dead should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. :disagree:

There is a saying in Bengali "maer cheye masi'r dorod beshi" translation, Aunt seem to care about the child more than the mother. Indians with their new found love and respect for Bangladesh Army seems like a similar situation.

Bangladesh Army as a whole have lost the respect of Bangladesh population as they stood by and did nothing to protect Bangladesh sovereignty and allow a virtual Indian occupation of Bangladesh using their agents who are now in power as dictators.

But no one knows if these few soldiers and officers who died were Indian controlled traitors. So there is no reason for us common Bangladeshi's to cheer these deaths of fellow Bangladeshi's, without knowing about their true loyalties and whether they personally sold out the country or not.

Back
Top Bottom