What's new

5 army, BGB men killed in Ghatail

i support 3rd party, bring them on :tup:

i wish you would really used Islamic ideology in your life :lol:
i know i'm so bad at "Islamic ideology" that the supporter of an openly anti-muslim/pro-murtid/pro-india party is teaching me how to be good at it

i know i'm so bad at "Islamic ideology" that the supporter of an openly anti-muslim/pro-murtid/pro-india party is teaching me how to be good at it
actually you are so bad at Islamic ideology that you do not know what Islam actually says, another example of memorizing people :lol:

we are fked up between dalal and rajakars

mate rajakaar word is pointless nowadays. forget about BD even pakistanis doesnt want BD. i think jamatis

trying to save their old leaders nothing more. and AL is doing politics on their name. after all those sanctions

BD's gonna become more poorer country .

same goes for your AL as well. everyone is doing dalali for other countries :lol:. no wonder everyone makes fun about BD

Here AL is the option for the pro BD and liberal people. Only bnp & jamaat is doing dalali here by calling their masters from USA and Arab countries. We dont want to see our country as a taliban state.
No one but the jamaatis make fun of BD.

Last edited:
mate rajakaar word is pointless nowadays. forget about BD even pakistanis doesnt want BD. i think jamatis

trying to save their old leaders nothing more. and AL is doing politics on their name. after all those sanctions

BD's gonna become more poorer country .
i meant rajakars is flase flagging co called muslims

Here AL is the option for the pro BD and liberal people. Only bnp & jamaat is doing dalali here by calling their masters from USA and Arab ountries. We dont want to see our country as a taliban state.
AL is not option for the pro BD, when bnp and jamat goes to arabs AL does to its master India

none of current parties are pro BD

Here AL is the option for the pro BD and liberal people. Only bnp & jamaat is doing dalali here by calling their masters from USA and Arab ountries. We dont want to see our country as a taliban state.

AL is pro india :P but hate to tell you india doesnt give a fk about BD. truth is all we have in this country is lots and lots

of poor people.

actually you are so bad at Islamic ideology that you do not know what Islam actually says, another example of memorizing people :lol:
that is a sweeping assumption. so refraining from anti-india statements is considered "pro-BD" by you is that it?

i meant rajakars is flase flagging co called muslims

AL is not option for the pro BD, when bnp and jamat goes to arabs AL does to its master India

none of current parties are pro BD

Its true that AL is pro India. But as long as there is no party to serve the interests of pro BD people,
AL is the only option left. I dont see any harm to be friendly with India. Do you want a enemy like
India or a friend. Whenever AL will try to serve india's interests over BD, they must face a strong
resistance from pro BD people.

Its true that AL is pro India. But as long as there is no party to serve the interests of pro BD people,
AL is the only option left. I dont see any harm to be friendly with India. Do you want a enemy like
India or a friend. Whenever AL will try to serve india's interests over BD, they must face a strong
resistance from pro BD people.
there is a difference between friend and chamchbami. pro bd people are already protesting

there is a difference between friend and chamchbami. pro bd people are already protesting

Whom are protesting? Can you say clearly? Some days back people were massively attacking by cocktail bomb.
Are you referring to that?

lolz maybe you own political leaders anyway BJPs gonna win next election in india

dont forget to congratulate them :partay:

So you think Indian policies will be changed by coming bjp in power?

Back
Top Bottom