What's new

5 army, BGB men killed in Ghatail

RIP...

what a bunch of retards logging in pdf from BD??

If your forces want to sell your country or murder you they'll do it in hours not years...open your eyes & see what you are writing here...

Rest in peace. And kindly don't be insane and bring your usual Awami-BNP-Jamat **** into this.They are martyrs not traitors.

Fucking aholes disrespecting soldiers of their own country. This lot should be ruled by Taliban, they would probably like it.

RIP to the brave soldiers.

Condolesence to friends and family.

RIP

I don't understand the people of this country, happy about the death of their own army men!! :hitwall:

Are you all gone mad ? or all of us have lost sense
another autistic child

During Philkana massacre I literally cry when I saw the soulless body of fallen BDR solders. It felt like I lost my brethren.

I no longer feel such about BGB dogs. They must have killed and bulldoze many of Muslims brethren as part of Hasina's mission to eliminate conservative Islam from Bangladesh. May their rotten soul barn in eternal hell for killing of my Muslim brothers. I have no respect left for Bd armed forces because they sold their soul to money and Indian bitch Hasina.

During Philkana massacre I literally cry when I saw the soulless body of fallen BDR solders. It felt like I lost my brethren.

I no longer feel such about BGB dogs. They must have killed and bulldoze many of Muslims brethren as part of Hasina's mission to eliminate conservative Islam from Bangladesh. May their rotten soul barn in eternal hell for killing of my Muslim brothers. I have no respect left for Bd armed forces because they sold their soul to money and Indian bitch Hasina.
Your a useless person, do you want to be a Arab colony?

RIP Bangladesh for having such retards as her citizens.

RIP all brave soldiers who died in service of their nation.

Retard, who forking idiot told you that these 5 souls killed innocents?

Even if they did, how can you say they did it intentionally and not as part of their duty to follow orders?

Your a useless person, do you want to be a Arab colony?

RIP Bangladesh for having such retards as her citizens.

RIP all brave soldiers who died in service of their nation.

Retard, who forking idiot told you that these 5 souls killed innocents?

Even if they did, how can you say they did it intentionally and not as part of their duty to follow orders?

When Indian solders died, I simply do not care. As a matter of fact, I do not care what's going on in India as nation.

When Bangladeshi Muslims get killed in the hand of Awami Bengali forces, you Indian enjoy and cheer.

However when Bengali Awami BGB solders get killed, you act like you lost your own countrymen.

Hence proof my points.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom