What's new

5 army, BGB men killed in Ghatail

RIP...

what a bunch of retards logging in pdf from BD??

If your forces want to sell your country or murder you they'll do it in hours not years...open your eyes & see what you are writing here...

Hm so much crocodile tears from the Indians and someone sucks it!

If Indians have that much sympathy, why they kill our unarmed people at the border?

Oh you trained your BSF to kill our unarmed people, and our BGB is doing the same to our own people now, therefore, the sympathy from India, but we know India was happy during the so-called BDR mutiny incident.

Last edited:
When Indian solders died, I simply do not care. As a matter of fact, I do not care what's going on in India as nation.

When Bangladeshi Muslims get killed in the hand of Awami Bengali forces, you Indian enjoy and cheer.

However when Bengali Awami BGB solders get killed, you act like you lost your own countrymen.

Hence proof my points.
i think the police and internal law enforcement forces are totally packed with BAL criminals and openly carry out terror alongside BAL student thugs. but i don't think the whole military is consciously 'working for' for the Indo-BAL regime.

the fact that indians have been trying to promote themselves as a consoling party on this thread is very amusing (because those late army and BGB people could very well be anti-india and chances of that is probably very high). and a lot of their display of "consolation" has to do with who started this thread. if a thread containing the same news (or even if Allah forbid 50 armymen got killed) was posted by you or someone, the indians would immediately assume the army people were anti-India they would have been dancing around cheering about the deaths. Yes these internet Indians lurking around this sub forum are that outrageous

If Indians have that much sympathy, why they kill our unarmed people at the border?

Oh you trained your BSF to kill our unarmed people, and our BGB is doing the same to our own people now, therefore, the sympathy from India, but we know India was happy during the so-called BDR mutiny incident.

We have discussed this a million times, first, tell your people that it is an international border and crossing it illegally is very dangerous. Second, ask your border guards to prevent your people from crossing the border illegally, smugglers, thieves, dacoits, and every kind of criminals are also crossing over and committing crimes here, if you guys don't stop them; we will have to act suitably to protect our interest. Third, now BSF has stopped using lethal weapons, and now BD criminals are attacking BSF men in groups knowing that they won't fire; proof that BD doesn't deserve such goodwill gestures.

When Indian solders died, I simply do not care. As a matter of fact, I do not care what's going on in India as nation.

When Bangladeshi Muslims get killed in the hand of Awami Bengali forces, you Indian enjoy and cheer.

However when Bengali Awami BGB solders get killed, you act like you lost your own countrymen.

Hence proof my points.

Did you just said Indians enjoy killing of BD innocent muslims? :tsk:

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

I would like to say one thing to all the BD members who resent their army for whatever they may have done, that they should atleast show empathy to the fallen atleast on human grounds, they were just men who were doing their jobs and following orders, and after their death if they are not to be mourned atleast they should not be cursed.......

you know people like you are only fit for yahoo chats or facebook..... what are you doing in a defence forum?? Do you ever seen a soldier in real life apart from movie??
Go spend two days with them on front & you'll learn to respect "soldier" no matter where is he from.
Keep all these mutiny concern to your self... you only blabber about the incidents...

you know people like you are only fit for yahoo chats or facebook..... what are you doing in a defence forum?? Do you ever seen a soldier in real life apart from movie??
Go spend two days with them on front & you'll learn to respect "soldier" no matter where is he from.
Keep all these mutiny concern to your self... you only blabber about the incidents...

yahoo, FB....haha, yes Kids love these!

But I suggest you Indians do not shed crocodile tear, and ask Bangladeshis how to love their "xyz" who are the direct stakeholders and bearer of their "xyz", but not Indians.

Anyway, it does not matter to me how hard they work, but it matters to me if they do what they are supposed to do.

140 army BGB men were killed in 2009, but BA could not rescue them, neither they had any prior clue (lack of intelligence), neither theses Army could dare to reveal the real story behind mutiny to the public, neither they have any plan to restore the peace but backing illegal AL govt.

I saw them in real life, they are after money and waits foreign watchmen job in Africa, and some take bribe (go to BD passport office, you will lose respect on Army, all the corruptions are happening right in front of them and they get percentage, I saw that few years ago, and have hard still that happens).

Again, do not shed crocodile tear for 5 men if you can not shed tear for 140+ men!

Back
Top Bottom