What's new

"Training in Pakistan was better than that in USA" tells Iranian fighter pilot

Russia and USA had a good measure of each other in Syria.

See above.

Amreekan junk made it possible for PAF to shoot down Soviet jets in the 1980s, and Indian jets in 2019 (Operation Swift Retort).

COAS Q. J. Bajwa had something to say about Amreekan junk recently as well. It was shocking to some ears.

Some of you are living in parallel universe or something.
Sometimes I read in disbelief what my fellow Pakistanis have to say about the US equipment, the same equipment which has enabled us time and again to withstand a much larger and stronger enemy. And now the enemy has access to the same American weapons systems with even less restrictions, checks and balances than those placed on Pakistan.

When Indians finally replace their Russian Junk with US Jets, we will literally have no response to that and no amount of training will give an edge to a PAF pilot flying a Block-52+ F-16 with AIM-120C5 against an IAF F-35 flying with AIM-120E's.

Sometimes I read in disbelief what my fellow Pakistanis have to say about the US equipment, the same equipment which has enabled us time and again to withstand a much larger and stronger enemy. And now the enemy has access to the same American weapons systems with even less restrictions, checks and balances than those placed on Pakistan.

When Indians finally replace their Russian Junk with US Jets, we will literally have no response to that and no amount of training will give an edge to a PAF pilot flying a Block-52+ F-16 with AIM-120C5 against an IAF F-35 flying with AIM-120E's.
We are going to have access to modern chinese equipment so no worries....

We are going to have access to modern chinese equipment so no worries....
Chinese equipment might have roots in Russian equipment; regardless, it is untested and unproven. We had an opportunity in 2019 where we could have used our Thunders against the IAF Migs & Flankers but we instead chose to rely on the old and tested Falcons instead; quite possibly out of fear of failure.

Chinese equipment might have roots in Russian equipment; regardless, it is untested and unproven. We had an opportunity in 2019 where we could have used our Thunders against the IAF Migs & Flankers but we instead chose to rely on the old and tested Falcons instead; quite possibly out of fear of failure.
I think jf-17 had successfully attacked indian military position.and i even read a interview of pakistani pilot who claimed that his jf-17 had radar locked su-30 hundreds of km away.so paf will use it’s jf-17 against india if necessary.

Real Iranian aerial supremacy came from training on F-4E and F-14 with Americans at 8 USAF airbases .... At one point there were some 70-80 Iranian fighter pilots constantly training in dogfighting, CAP with USAF.

result ....

Just the IRIAF F-14A scored 159 kills on the Iraqi airforce (Mig-25/23, Mirage-F1EQ mostly) while losing just 3 aircraft of their own one of which was a case of friendly fire.

Iran is the only country in the world to have Ace of Aces on 4.0 Generation aircraft with Long-range BVR. Just the top three IRIAF F-14A pilots shared some 32 kills between them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_aerial_victories_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

Jalil_Zandi_1976.jpg

asadbadassblog-1.png

f0bgm6WJt43_PLkkaUR4rvHAhlAa14qkspheq4GbXu8.jpg

brings tears to the eyes ....

The Tomcat was a true legendary bird.

Lol a single squadron of F-35s would destroy the entire PAF.

Good luck keeping those maintenance heavy F35s operational in a time of Real war. Fighting the arabs/palestinians or even Iranians would be a cake walk compared to fighting Pakistan. That would spell a true armagedon and holocaust for your kind.

Israel is truly lucky that Pakistanis are extremely pacifist natured/cool minded to begin with. Had we been hotblooded/hot headed like the arabs/persians it would be a different story. The God of Abraham truly blessed us with Nukes :)

Real Iranian aerial supremacy came from training on F-4E and F-14 with Americans at 8 USAF airbases .... At one point there were some 70-80 Iranian fighter pilots constantly training in dogfighting, CAP with USAF.

result ....

Just the IRIAF F-14A scored 159 kills on the Iraqi airforce (Mig-25/23, Mirage-F1EQ mostly) while losing just 3 aircraft of their own one of which was a case of friendly fire.

Iran is the only country in the world to have Ace of Aces on 4.0 Generation aircraft with Long-range BVR. Just the top three IRIAF F-14A pilots shared some 32 kills between them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_aerial_victories_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war

Jalil_Zandi_1976.jpg

asadbadassblog-1.png

f0bgm6WJt43_PLkkaUR4rvHAhlAa14qkspheq4GbXu8.jpg

brings tears to the eyes ....

For those who are interested ...

One initial and a great victory for IRIAF was the legendary strike covering some 1500 km on the large H-3 Air Base in western Iraq on borders with Jordan. IRIAF destroyed at least 48 Iraqi aircraft on the ground with no losses of their own using formations of F-4E/D which had to refuel four times to reach the destination. The strike involved diversion causing intrusion of Iraqi airspace by F-14A and F-5 E/F from Azerbaijan while the F-4 E/D formations had to fly on the international borders of Iraq and Turkey to evade detection by both. It is considered one of the longest-range aerial bombing raids ever by any nation in modern era.

Col. Fereidoon Izadseta was the primary architect of the whole attack.

Fereidoon_Izadseta.jpg

Operation_H3_map.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-3_airstrike

Good luck keeping those maintenance heavy F35s operational in a time of Real war. Fighting the arabs/palestinians or even Iranians would be a cake walk compared to fighting Pakistan. That would spell a true armagedon and holocaust for your kind.

Israel is truly lucky that Pakistanis are extremely pacifist natured/cool minded to begin with. Had we been hotblooded/hot headed like the arabs/persians it would be a different story. The God of Abraham truly blessed us with Nukes :)
F35 is as maintenance heavy as an F-16.

Lol, I still stand by my word. F-35s would destroy any 4th generation air force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom