What's new

"Training in Pakistan was better than that in USA" tells Iranian fighter pilot

Hi,

The USAF trains to the minimum capability level of the trainee foreign pilot.

With PAF they have to be at their best otherwise the Paf pilots would smash thru them.
Have heard otherwise from both USAF and PAF personnel. The standards are all the same through FMS programs. Foreign students have even been removed from the training programs if they were not doing well. If they meet the passing criteria, they are allowed to qualify as pilots. They did say the Paks knew how to operate their jets extremely well. Where they needed significant coaching was to work as a team.......

Have heard otherwise from both USAF and PAF personnel. The standards are all the same through FMS programs. Foreign students have even been removed from the training programs if they were not doing well. If they meet the passing criteria, they are allowed to qualify as pilots. They did say the Paks knew how to operate their jets extremely well. Where they needed significant coaching was to work as a team.......

Hi,

Passing criteria is different than Latif taking on the best of the usaf pilots mano a mano and coming out ahead or equal more often than not.

About team work---Paf was known for its team work---but with my experience of americans---I can tell you---the americans love to sabotage a good thing happening by an "off the cuff" comment

Lol a single squadron of F-35s would destroy the entire PAF.
Is that why you needle-dicked kikeroaches attack SAA warehouses and facilities from WAY out of range by spamming a single site with 20 missiles, all to overwhelm a ratty S-200 and STILL have 16 out of 20 silos intercepted?

Keep that hubris in check, sandmutt wog. Your cuckold elohim and you both have little peanut-sized peckers and an abnormally long tongue (and Pinocchio nose) to lie with.

Lol a single squadron of F-35s would destroy the entire PAF.
1653254950211.jpeg

Hi,

Passing criteria is different than Latif taking on the best of the usaf pilots mano a mano and coming out ahead or equal more often than not.

About team work---Paf was known for its team work---but with my experience of americans---I can tell you---the americans love to sabotage a good thing happening by an "off the cuff" comment
We heard different feedback again, I believe you're referring to 1980s whereas I'm talking about recent times. Will end it there.

Cheers

We heard different feedback again, I believe you're referring to 1980s whereas I'm talking about recent times. Will end it there.

Cheers

Hi,

You are correct---. The difference between the 80's F16 is astronomical.

Enjoy this video on change in technology level between the J-10, J16 and the J-20

Is that why you needle-dicked kikeroaches attack SAA warehouses and facilities from WAY out of range by spamming a single site with 20 missiles, all to overwhelm a ratty S-200 and STILL have 16 out of 20 silos intercepted?

Keep that hubris in check, sandmutt wog. Your cuckold elohim and you both have little peanut-sized peckers and an abnormally long tongue (and Pinocchio nose) to lie with.
Lol, that's what you think is happening. In reality the trash tier Russian air defenses miss everything and your Iranian weapons and soldiers blow up.

Inappropriate Language
Lol, that's what you think is happening. In reality the trash tier Russian air defenses miss everything and your Iranian weapons and soldiers blow up.
Wrong, pindick hebrew. There is such a thing called saturation of an air defence system and that's the exact tactic your wog kikeroach brethren are doing to the S-200 the SAA operates.

Kek, though - the fact that you stinking sandmutts have to rely on such tactics simply to suppress a 50 year old system and with a 5th generation aircraft no less is demonstrative of (a) how fucked your "muh adir" (shitskin kike jargon) really is if the grandfather of anti-aircraft batteries still poses a degree of threat to it and (b) what pussies you mongrels are, despite the entire EW suite the amerikwan zogmutts installed on that flying shit bucket to keep your sandmutt arses safe.

Wrong, pindick hebrew. There is such a thing called saturation of an air defence system and that's the exact tactic your wog kikeroach brethren are doing to the S-200 the SAA operates.

Kek, though - the fact that you stinking sandmutts have to rely on such tactics simply to suppress a 50 year old system and with a 5th generation aircraft no less is demonstrative of (a) how fucked your "muh adir" (shitskin kike jargon) really is if the grandfather of anti-aircraft batteries still poses a degree of threat to it and (b) what pussies you mongrels are, despite the entire EW suite the amerikwan zogmutts installed on that flying shit bucket to keep your sandmutt arses safe.
Bro, your autism is showing. Shut up lol.

Your shitty missiles can't hit shit and your garbage "humans" get blown up.

Bro, your autism is showing. Shut up lol.

Your shitty missiles can't hit shit and your garbage "humans" get blown up.
Ah, so you went crying to the mods like a typical sissy shmuel, eh?

Listen close and listen good, shmuel. Our missiles pulverized your unit 8200 kikeroach mongrels in Irbil to kosher ground meat and the same happened to the amerikwan zogmutts in ayn-al-asad a couple of years ago.

YOU shut up and shove the foreskin pacifier in your wog mouth (and go pound sand down your wog arse-crack).

People have been putting their faith in these so called “superb advantages” brought by the stealth fighters. And yet in reality, it all depends on the system rather than single piece of weapon. Ya’ll forgot the F-117 shot down by outdated SA-2? F-35 is merely a new toy that will be outdated in 10-20 years. Learning to make toys is much wiser than sacrificing everything to obtain a piece of trendy toy.

People have been putting their faith in these so called “superb advantages” brought by the stealth fighters. And yet in reality, it all depends on the system rather than single piece of weapon. Ya’ll forgot the F-117 shot down by outdated SA-2? F-35 is merely a new toy that will be outdated in 10-20 years. Learning to make toys is much wiser than sacrificing everything to obtain a piece of trendy toy.
And over 100 million USD per toy too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom