What's new

"Training in Pakistan was better than that in USA" tells Iranian fighter pilot

F35 is as maintenance heavy as an F-16.

Lol, I still stand by my word. F-35s would destroy any 4th generation air force.

F35 still has many drawbacks. Though it would be interesting to see how it would fair against a NATO/MAJOR-NONE NATO alleys air force. A while back a read that F16s were able to track and take down F35s in war games.

Stealth fighters by nature are far more maintenance heavy. The F35 is a complete system consisting of ground detection pods, EW pods, all built into the airframe itself. Even the stealth coating has to be maintained to pristine as even a small scratch or bird poop can cause major deviations in the RCS leading to the stealth fighters detection. Taking these minor details in prospective it is far more maintenance heavy than the F16s.

Also Pakistan has apparently inducted Chinese ground based radars capable of detecting stealth fighters. Anyways I doubt Pakistan or Israel would ever have any conflict. Way to far from one another and the US would prevent it far before :D

F35 still has many drawbacks. Though it would be interesting to see how it would fair against a NATO/MAJOR-NONE NATO alleys air force. A while back a read that F16s were able to track and take down F35s in war games.

Stealth fighters by nature are far more maintenance heavy. The F35 is a complete system consisting of ground detection pods, EW pods, all built into the airframe itself. Even the stealth coating has to be maintained to pristine as even a small scratch or bird poop can cause major deviations in the RCS leading to the stealth fighters detection. Taking these minor details in prospective it is far more maintenance heavy than the F16s.

Also Pakistan has apparently inducted Chinese ground based radars capable of detecting stealth fighters. Anyways I doubt Pakistan or Israel would ever have any conflict. Way to far from one another and the US would prevent it far before :D
F-35s aren't trackable from any significantly close distance. Not by F-16s, not by ground based radars of any sort today.

F-35s have been taken down in wargames only when the scenarios were shifted heavily in advantage of the F-16s, because in a realistic scenarios the F-16s couldn't detect the F-35, let alone provide weapons guidance. The F-35 shot them down from BVR or got inside the WVR without being detected.

Maintenance cost is a function of how difficult it is to maintain the plane. F-35 costs 30,000 dollars per flight hour, which is already F-15 territory, and within a few years will go down to 25,000 dollars, F-16 territory.

F-35s aren't trackable from any significantly close distance. Not by F-16s, not by ground based radars of any sort today.

F-35s have been taken down in wargames only when the scenarios were shifted heavily in advantage of the F-16s, because in a realistic scenarios the F-16s couldn't detect the F-35, let alone provide weapons guidance. The F-35 shot them down from BVR or got inside the WVR without being detected.

Maintenance cost is a function of how difficult it is to maintain the plane. F-35 costs 30,000 dollars per flight hour, which is already F-15 territory, and within a few years will go down to 25,000 dollars, F-16 territory.

F-35 hourly cost is 36k which is 50% more than the F-16 and believe me these are fairly optimist figures taking into consideration supply shortages, high inflation, chip shortages, etc... the US military still sources much of its chips from Taiwan/China.

The F35 literally has many many design flaws including its stealth features.

Many more issues which have been "Classified" in order to protect national security and major export orders.

You can literally deny it all you want or push it under the rug, but boasting of measly squadron of untested and structurally vulnerable jets shows your insecurity.

In the end it would not even matter if Israel had 500 F35s.. If Pak launched 20 nukes on israel there would be 0 Israel left in the rest of history. Even if Israel dropped 40 nukes back on Pak we would still survive and thrive while wiping out any remnent of the apartheid zionist state :D

This is the response israel gave to a JOKER DEFENCE Minister of pak

Wait until we get a hardliner one day who follows your same zionist policy :)

Last edited:

F-35 hourly cost is 36k which is 50% more than the F-16 and believe me these are fairly optimist figures taking into consideration supply shortages, high inflation, chip shortages, etc... the US military still sources much of its chips from Taiwan/China.

Many more issues which have been "Classified" in order to protect national security and major export orders.

You can literally deny it all you want or push it under the rug, but boasting of measly squadron of untested and structurally vulnerable jets shows your insecurity.

In the end it would not even matter if Israel had 500 F35s.. If Pak launched 20 nukes on israel there would be 0 Israel left in the rest of history. Even if Israel dropped 40 nukes back on Pak we would still survive and thrive while wiping out any remnent of the apartheid zionist state :D

Lol, you're retarded

Hi,

The USAF trains to the minimum capability level of the trainee foreign pilot.

With PAF they have to be at their best otherwise the Paf pilots would smash thru them.
Lol

My guy even demo teams are told not to show the true capability of fighter in airshows let alone BFM and friendly exercises with foreign nations.

Don't be silly. Even squadrons don't share their aircraft secrets and their capabilities with sister squadrons of the same air force.

Wachu Talkin bout

Lol

My guy even demo teams are told not to show the true capability of fighter in airshows let alone BFM and friendly exercises with foreign nations.

Don't be silly. Even squadrons don't share their aircraft secrets and their capabilities with sister squadrons of the same air force.

Wachu Talkin bout
Hi,

Okay, if you say so.

You spilt the trurth so fast.

You kids cant keep any secrets.

Those reports are overblown for political reasons. Some of the "problems" stated are not much to begin with. No aircraft can have hundreds of problems and be mission capable while F-35A/B/C certainly are.

Some machines are better designed than others but every machine requires "maintenance." Stealthy aircraft are challenging and costly to maintain in particular but Americans have the necessary infrastructure, technical knowhow and funds to make them work. Israel is also managing its F-35 fleet very well.

Yes - F-35A/B/C availability rate is much lower than the 80% required mark. This is due to supply chain problems in large part. Removal of Turkey from the F-35 program and COVID-19 pandemic were significant causes in this matter.

But the F-35 program is likely to get on track now. Congress is employing whipping tactic to make sure it does.

This is 'accountability process' in the works.

F-35A/B/C are deadly aircraft by any measure. It would be a grave mistake to assume otherwise.

They are not designed to do everything (no platform is) but they will make a mockery of any A2/AD arrangement in their path.

Lol

Wachu Talkin bout

Son,

I knew the pilots at Hill AFB in the early 80's under training.

There was nothing that they were holding out.

Bottoml ine---you cannot hold back against the americans.

Last edited:
Bawja is a sell out. Sold his country for money. Not a good example with all due respect.
Bajwa isnt sellout........and thats coming from me a man who for the first time said that he isnt sincere with Pak.

Its in Pak's interest to have good relations with both East and West. We r no longer interested in have onesided foreign policy and relation as we did back in 1950s when we join SEATO-CENTO agreements.

Bajwa is either a genius or a fool, but time will tell. However now im more inclining on the genius side.

F35 is as maintenance heavy as an F-16.

Lol, I still stand by my word. F-35s would destroy any 4th generation air force.
more then f16. Talk to IAF personnel. Its also giving problems to Europeans who bought it. Talk to IAF ground crew guys abt its RAM paint issues. Each aircraft is forced to get repainted after certain time.

:hitwall:

Dude F16's operational costs r 4500/flight and maintenance costs r 20,000.
F35 even if operational costs it came down to 25000/ hour flight, then it still will be higher. As op. costs for f16s is 4500/flight.(not even per hour of a flight).

While the maintenance costs for f16 stand @ 20,000. Yr confusing the op. costs and maintenance cost. Both r different.

Thats why I am saying talk to a IAF personnel, the ground crew guys. Instead of talking gibberish!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom