What's new

today / 331 before Christ was the battle of Gaugamela

yes. they are invaders. they are terrorists. they are our enemy. we hate them.

this is about Politics and politicants. no problem with any arab people or arab user, here or in real word.

Islam is not for Iranians. we are not Terrorists.

Well, i can relate to what you said, judging by some Iranians i have worked with or met here in U.K. Almost all of them hold similar views as yours i.e they despise their current so called 'Arab rulers' and everything they stand for(something that surprised me at first) .

However, you have to understand that the past is the past. It's true that its the Arabs who invaded and converted the Persians(Iran) to Islam, it might have been a bloody conversion or not but it doesn't matter. Fact of the matter is that the country is now ruled by Islam and its the faith of almost all its people. There is no turning back from that no matter how some Persian nationalist might hate that fact. What is done is done. So i find it surprising that some of them still hold such grudges over this issue.

Moreover, Iran being an Islamic republic helps the country extend its influence/proxies and reach across the region/middle east and establishes the country as a regional Power. So you should also see things from the positive side.:)

Last edited:
do u know any other ways to format ur answers except numerically?

yes there is, quit ur delusions lmao

Show proves for your claim. I showed the genetic studies.

In Europe we want facts. In your oriental ways you arent used for that i know.

Your people follow a Semitic religion (christianity) now. Your ancient ancestors followed a Iranian religion (mithraism).

The Middle East has always been the spiritual source for Europeans in search of morality. There is a reason why the three wise men mentioned in the Bible came from the East, and not from the West.

The great German philosopher Nietzsche was right when he made the following claims:

"I must pay tribute to Zarathushtrâ, a Persian (einem Perser): Persians were the first who thought of history in its full entirety."

"It was much more fortunate if Persians became masters (Herr) of the Greeks, than the very Romans."

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Culture/nietzsche_persia.htm

They cant come from the west. West of our empire is the atlantic ocean and end of the world. The east was always seen as mysterious and strange here. Often also in a negative way as the oriental culture was connected with barbarism and primitivism. Like incest and all that

Show proves for your claim. I showed the genetic studies.

In Europe we want facts. In your oriental ways you arent used for that i know.

They cant come from the west. West of our empire is the atlantic ocean and end of the world. The east was always seen as mysterious and strange here. Often also in a negative way as the oriental culture was connected with barbarism and primitivism. Like incest and all that

the 'proof' is in the history, sicily was once an arab emirate, northern italy is bordered by austria and france, which means germanics can very easily permeate through into the general population, also not to mention that many germanic tribes invaded rome and likewise etc

also im norwegian, which means im whiter than u ethnikboi lmao

the 'proof' is in the history, sicily was once an arab emirate, northern italy is bordered by austria and france, which means germanics can very easily permeate through into the general population, also not to mention that many germanic tribes invaded rome and likewise etc

also im norwegian, which means im whiter than u ethnikboi lmao

Sicily was ethnical cleansed and no arab was left alive. Northern Italy is bordered by the alp mountains, which are hard to pass. Genetic data shows no arab or germanic influence in italian DNA, thats the scientific fact. No group larger than a few thousand people did enter Italy from outside.

And that you are norwegian means nothing, primitives without history and culture. For us you are nothing different than any other lesser being.

For you again

Molecular anthropology found no evidence of significant Northern geneflow into the Italian peninsula over the last 1500 years. On the other hand, the bulk of Italian ethnogenesis occurred prior to Germanic or non European invasions. Dna studies show that only the Greek colonization of Sicily and Southern Italy had a lasting effect on the local genetic landscape.[11][12]

The east was always seen as mysterious and strange here. Often also in a negative way as the oriental culture was connected with barbarism and primitivism. Like incest and all that

Yet the Greeks with their pedophilic culture were somehow considers to be superior you mean? The East was always associated with wisdom. The Greeks highly mystified Zarathustra, and some philosophers even accused Plato of plagiarizing his teachings for his own work. There is a reason why the word 'magi' (those with esoteric knowledge) comes from the Iranian language.

Also, the East was far superior in cultural and orgazational sense than the West before Alexander's army defeated the Persians and learned, through Persian bureaucrats, how to manage a wordly empire which, if anyone wanted to cross it, took three months of travelling. The same Alexander which glorified Persian king Cyrus and took over Persian mannerism.

Yet the Greeks with their pedophilic culture were somehow considers to be superior you mean? The East was always associated with wisdom. The Greeks highly mystified Zarathustra, and some philosophers even accused Plato of plagiarizing his teachings for his own work. There is a reason why the word 'magi' (those with esoteric knowledge) comes from the Iranian language.

Also, the East was far superior in cultural and orgazational sense than the West before Alexander's army defeated the Persians and learned, through Persian bureaucrats, how to manage a wordly empire which, if anyone wanted to cross it, took three months of travelling. The same Alexander which glorified Persian king Cyrus and took over Persian mannerism.

Wrong. Persia was seen as degenerated in Rome. We had an emperor from syria. Elagbal, whose syrian heritage made him target of massive attacks from people. He got blamed for incest, laziness, extreme oriental decadence ect. He tried to bring his orirental ways into Rome and in the end got killed because he believed he can rule like a persian king and marry a vesta virgin.

Sicily was ethnical cleansed smd no aran was left alive. Northern Italy is bordered by the alp mountains, which are hard to pass. Genetic data shows no arab or germanic influence in italian DNA, thats the scientific fact.

For you again

Molecular anthropology found no evidence of significant Northern geneflow into the Italian peninsula over the last 1500 years. On the other hand, the bulk of Italian ethnogenesis occurred prior to Germanic or non European invasions. Dna studies show that only the Greek colonization of Sicily and Southern Italy had a lasting effect on the local genetic landscape.[11][12]

strong cope

heres a quote from the wiki page u linked, literally the first paragraph lmao

"The only exception are certain northeastern Italian populations who cluster with Germanic and Slavic speaking Central Europeans."

and more

"Ultimately, the North African male contribution to Sicily was estimated between 6% and 7.5%"

also says nothing about the female contribution, who knows how many horny romans brought wives from the levant back home?

Wrong. Persia was seen as degenerated in Rome. We had an emperor from syria. Elagbal, whose syrian heritage made him target of massive attacks from people. He got blamed for incest, laziness, extreme oriental decadence ect. He tried to bring his orirental ways into Rome and in the end got killed because he believed he can rule like a persian king and marry a vesta virgin.

I talked about the Greeks. For all their 'Persians are barbarians', they were highly obsessed with us, to the point that they placed themselves in the middle point of our attention. We never truly gave much about them though, neither did we considered the Romans to be of any worthy.

I talked about the Greeks. For all their 'Persians are barbarians', they were highly obsessed with us, to the point that they placed themselves in the middle point of our attention. We never truly gave much about them though, neither did we considered the Romans to be of any worthy.

Well we considered persians to be mere animals without much value. Thats what Marcus Aurelius said.

strong cope

heres a quote from the wiki page u linked, literally the first paragraph lmao

"The only exception are certain northeastern Italian populations who cluster with Germanic and Slavic speaking Central Europeans."

and more

"Ultimately, the North African male contribution to Sicily was estimated between 6% and 7.5%"

also says nothing about the female contribution, who knows how many horny romans brought wives from the levant back home?

Those clusters represent 8000 year old genetics and were formed ling before tge roman empire. After its firmation nothing changed much.

Arabs and Iranians both do that lalalalalal thing which I find annoying and funny at the same time.

:rofl:

Sounds very primative and primeval.

Well, i can relate to what you said, judging by some Iranians i have worked with or met here in U.K. Almost all of them hold similar views as yours i.e they despise their current so called 'Arab rulers' and everything they stand for(something that surprised at first) .

However, you have to understand that the past is the past. It's true that its the Arabs who invaded and converted the Persians(Iran) to Islam, it might have been a bloody conversion or not but it doesn't matter. Fact of the matter is that the country is now ruled by Islam and its the faith of almost all its people. There is no turning back from that no matter how some Persian nationalist might hate that fact. What is done is done. So i find it surprising that some of them still hold such grudges over this issue.

Moreover, Iran being an Islamic republic helps the country extend its influence/proxies and reach across the region/middle east and establishes the country as a regional Power. So you should also see things from the positive side.:)
We don't have to give up our influence or foreign policy, but internally people reform and progress. There is always room for reform and change, how else could europe change? Power of church and their ideas were wiped out.

We don't have to give up our influence or foreign policy, but internally people reform and progress. There is always room for reform and change, how else could europe change? Power of church and their ideas were wiped out.

yeah but theres no sign of that happening lmao

Sure. That must be the reason why the Romans, especially its soldiers, worshipped a Iranian prophet (Mithra).

You dont understand culture. Rome stand for individuality and free thinking. The oriental world for an ant culture. A concept that exists even today. A roman is free. A persian has to think what the king thinks.

Back
Top Bottom