What's new

today / 331 before Christ was the battle of Gaugamela

Free thinking? Your supposed ancestors tossed early Christians into arenas because they refused to acknowledge the roman pantheon.

This is so sick and savage when you think about it. Its no different from DAESH/ISIS's entertainment killings that occur today.

The persian king did the same thing when you didnt kiss his feet, so whats your problem?

so whats your problem?
Killing for entertainment. Sending people to the lions within arenas for the public to relish over. I cannot think of any other culture that considered arena killing that big of a pleasure for the masses as much the romans did

The slaves were not roman citizens. Persia had slaves as well.

That said, Rome was a democracy. Rome had elections. Rome had a senate. Rome had a court and justice system.

In Persia they had a god king and no institutions with any civil rights. While Alexander led an army of real warriors, he fought against an Army of Slaves.

Persia obviously had no women in public life? Where are statues of any high ranking women? Or any statues from non royal people at all?

In Rome you could rise in rank when you had skills. Impossible in Persia.

As for Christianity, it gave the Roman Empire a 2nd boost. The world felt into Darkness 400 years after Christianity was accepted as state religion in the Empire. The problem were internal power fights
Persians never had slaves
and we are speaking about the Romans not persians

That's because you are ignorant about history iranian women were army commanders specially the scythians

Your Rome BS democracy was overthrown by tyrant emperors so don't speak if we don't know the history of the Roman Empire most of its time there was corruption and dictatorship your Roman Empire killed Christians and Jews while the achmaedian had freedom of religion

Fam be real wit me tho. can it beat US of ******* A? not in a million years even if it existed.

Iran is arab
what does that mean? Iranian came from diffetent race persians turks arabs kurds and so on

You are Jew too since Christianity came from middle east or you are semitic like Arab or any pick your choice

But whats wrong with Arab? they are not good lower race or what?

your people where live in dark ages when the Arab ruled your world and every known world

we tought you what math is and we taught you the numeric numbers you use today full of shit person that show bad example of Italian people.

The persian king did the same thing when you didnt kiss his feet, so whats your problem?
We never killed people for fun or entertainment and were way more tolerant towards minorities. Why do you think jews were always pro-Iranian?
The one who started trolling here is not a representative of Italian people. I have both Greek and Italian friends, good people.

Last edited:
I remember right after 9-11, so many Greeks and Italians were beaten the living shit out of from Gary to Chicago. because they look camel jockey. It got so bad that these fags wouldn't leave their homes out of fear because shitbilly were literally riding around in Ryder trucks cruising neighborhoods with baseball bats......lol

Time and again both these fishermen looking Greek and guido/ dego looking Super Mario Italians got beaten the crap out of for looking A-raanb.........lol

Killing for entertainment. Sending people to the lions within arenas for the public to relish over. I cannot think of any other culture that considered arena killing that big of a pleasure for the masses as much the romans did

Bread and Games. It was a big spectacle. You should know that Gladiators were real heroes. Pretty much like today super stars. A famous Gladiator would have fame by the people that cant be imagined today.

Thats one aspect. The other is that public executions were done evrywhere. They are done in Iran till today as a spectacle...

Big Arenas like the one in Rome were gargantuan events. They could even flood it and show the people a sea battle with real ships.

Persians never had slaves
and we are speaking about the Romans not persians

That's because you are ignorant about history iranian women were army commanders specially the scythians

Your Rome BS democracy was overthrown by tyrant emperors so don't speak if we don't know the history of the Roman Empire most of its time there was corruption and dictatorship your Roman Empire killed Christians and Jews while the achmaedian had freedom of religion

Rome was a democracy also under the Emperor. You obviously dont know history well. You had the emperor and you had the senate. It was like the american presidential system.

Persians had slaves. There was even a law which dealed with the ownership of slaves called Matikan-e-Hazar Datastan.

You blame Rome for corruption? Persia was a monarchy. A monarchy is always pure corruption.

There was freedom of Religion in the Roman Empire. The excemption were Jews and later on Christians for a simple reason. Jews revolted against the Empire and got punished for this revolt. Christians did not follow the state at first and did not follow the principles of Rome. This led to their hunting and punishment. All other religions were free. You could practice evry religion as long as you were loyal to the Empire.

what does that mean? Iranian came from diffetent race persians turks arabs kurds and so on

You are Jew too since Christianity came from middle east or you are semitic like Arab or any pick your choice

But whats wrong with Arab? they are not good lower race or what?

your people where live in dark ages when the Arab ruled your world and every known world

we tought you what math is and we taught you the numeric numbers you use today full of shit person that show bad example of Italian people.

Arabs never ruled my world and arabs also Italy never was in dark ages. Italy was always and at evry moment superior in art, science and education.

You did not thaught us what math is. Math was developed by us. The numbers are indian numbers.

We never killed people for fun or entertainment and were way more tolerant towards minorities. Why do you think jews were always pro-Iranian?
The one who started trolling here is not a representative of Italian people. I have both Greek and Italian friends, good people.

Jews were pro Iranian because we occupied their land. If Iran had occupied their land they would be pro roman.

Like the armenians who allied with the roman empire and fought the persians.

I´m not trolling. I say what i and many others think about this. I´m a good person as well. I love my ancestors and our history above anything.

Arabs never ruled my world and arabs also Italy never was in dark ages. Italy was always and at evry moment superior in art, science and education.

You did not thaught us what math is. Math was developed by us. The numbers are indian numbers.
Many italian islands were under arabs rule those were and still italians the thing is the west rule the world today indirectly just like arab when they ruled the world those days indirectly but low IQ kido like you cant grasp!!!!.

You were always superior to us in all ages while your pop where using arab arts in their churches

math was the biggest advancements of arabs and muslims guess what the top one in that field are these persians the one you try to down them!!.

trust me from Tunisia you got the numbers from by the way your universities still call them the arabic numbers you loser!!!!

till today there are thousands of words in your languages!!! you cant get rid of them

this language we use today english has thousands of them this number 0 zero you still use it is arab arab earth is arab candy is arab banana is arab and so on!!!!

today is yours no doubt but tomorrow is ours for sure and our kids will lead the worlds in science and technology just like our ancestors did before from Sumeria to asure to babel to the Islamic period which is alas wasn't good because of tyrants whom ruled our Islam but it wont be anymore.

Many italian islands were under arabs rule those were and still italians the thing is the west rule the world today indirectly just like arab when they ruled the world those days indirectly but low IQ kido like you cant grasp!!!!.

You were always superior to us in all ages while your pop where using arab arts in their churches

math was the biggest advancements of arabs and muslims guess what the top one in that field are these persians the one you try to down them!!.

trust me from Tunisia you got the numbers from by the way your universities still call them the arabic numbers you loser!!!!

till today there are thousands of words in your languages!!! you cant get rid of them

this language we use today english has thousands of them this number 0 zero you still use it is arab arab earth is arab candy is arab banana is arab and so on!!!!

today is yours no doubt but tomorrow is ours for sure and our kids will lead the worlds in science and technology just like our ancestors did before from Sumeria to asure to babel to the Islamic period which is alas wasn't good because of tyrants whom ruled our Islam but it wont be anymore.

One Italian island was under arab rule. Sicily. And when we took it back all arabs got killed.

The numbers are indian. Arabs used them through contact with india, so go and bore someone else. The zero comes from India as well.

Your kids lead nothing, you have no science and no culture of free thinking. You take things from others and you are incapable to invent yourself.

Ancient Egyptians were Black so Im told.

Ramesses had blone hair. Ancient egyptians were the same as egyptians today. DNA studies reveal that they have almost zero african haplo groups. You did fall for tze "we wuz kingz and sheeeiiit" nonsense.

i don't know much about alexander but he even attacked multan which is now a city in pakistan and i must say that he was very brave.entire world acknowledges his bravery.he was badly injured during the battle of multan but he recovered.he was a great commander.i don't know about the politics and how he ruled the conquered regions but he was the best!

i must say that he was a great commander.his strategy to attack and cut enemy lines was impressive.he was fantastic leader.warriors are born and some represents various religions.we must respect commanders and appreciate their victories in the battles.alexander was undefeated in all 20 battles.can you imagine a commander who have this kind of record? it is a fantastic record.he was the best.
He didn't rule the conquered land . he was at the head of an army that moved toward west and his empire destroyed after his death.
Ancient Egyptians were Black so Im told.
Depends if you were from south Egypt or north Egypt .

He didn't rule the conquered land . he was at the head of an army that moved toward west and his empire destroyed after his death.

Depends if you were from south Egypt or north Egypt .

Show me prove that egyptians in south were black.

Fact: They were caucasian, just as today. The nubian population was below 4%.

Show me prove that egyptians in south were black.

Fact: They were caucasian, just as today. The nubian population was below 4%.

only by skull structure, they are still many thousands of yrs separated from european populations etc

Bread and Games. It was a big spectacle. You should know that Gladiators were real heroes. Pretty much like today super stars. A famous Gladiator would have fame by the people that cant be imagined today.

Thats one aspect. The other is that public executions were done evrywhere. They are done in Iran till today as a spectacle...

Big Arenas like the one in Rome were gargantuan events. They could even flood it and show the people a sea battle with real ships.

Rome was a democracy also under the Emperor. You obviously dont know history well. You had the emperor and you had the senate. It was like the american presidential system.

Persians had slaves. There was even a law which dealed with the ownership of slaves called Matikan-e-Hazar Datastan.

You blame Rome for corruption? Persia was a monarchy. A monarchy is always pure corruption.

There was freedom of Religion in the Roman Empire. The excemption were Jews and later on Christians for a simple reason. Jews revolted against the Empire and got punished for this revolt. Christians did not follow the state at first and did not follow the principles of Rome. This led to their hunting and punishment. All other religions were free. You could practice evry religion as long as you were loyal to the Empire.

Jews were pro Iranian because we occupied their land. If Iran had occupied their land they would be pro roman.

Like the armenians who allied with the roman empire and fought the persians.

I´m not trolling. I say what i and many others think about this. I´m a good person as well. I love my ancestors and our history above anything.

just lol, math was developed by the greeks, before that babylonians, you contributed nothing worthwhile to science and mathematics until the renaissance

One Italian island was under arab rule. Sicily. And when we took it back all arabs got killed.

The numbers are indian. Arabs used them through contact with india, so go and bore someone else. The zero comes from India as well.

Your kids lead nothing, you have no science and no culture of free thinking. You take things from others and you are incapable to invent yourself.

Ramesses had blone hair. Ancient egyptians were the same as egyptians today. DNA studies reveal that they have almost zero african haplo groups. You did fall for tze "we wuz kingz and sheeeiiit" nonsense.

neither of that is true, ancient egyptians are less related to modern day egyptians, around 20% of egyptians today have noticeable sub-saharan ancestry, levantines are closer to ancient egyptians

blond hair isnt native to semites and evolved among europeans, every "arab" or jew u see with blond hair got them through a recessive gene via a european ancestor

Back
Top Bottom