Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already told you Bhaiyyas and Dravids I don't have to prove what I am to you guys.

You don't have to prove it brother, only Indians will bother to question it. And that's not worth anything at all. :azn:

And... Where is the proof? Even if they did, you are South Indian, why are you worrying where the

Historians found that 90% Indus Valley sites were abandoned between 1900-1300BC and all of them migrated to Ganga valley, that makes Indians as the realest inheritor of both IVC and GVC.

You don't have to prove it brother, only Indians will bother to question it. And that's not worth anything at all. :azn:

What proof, BTW can you tell me, do you see Qin Shi Huang as your hero for uniting China in 221BC. :laugh:

Historians found that 90% Indus Valley sites were abandoned between 1900-1300BC and all of them migrated to Ganga valley, that makes Indians as the realest inheritor of both IVC and GVC.

Indus Valley sites were abandoned because the civilization DIED OUT. Nothing to do with them leaving home for some Ganga valley.. Lol... And since when is South India Ganga Valley ? Hehe...

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1415419773.218471.jpg

Look how distant IVC inhabitants are from Ganga valley people. No way any migrated there

Indus Valley sites were abandoned because the civilization DIED OUT. Nothing to do with them leaving home for some Ganga valley.. Lol... And since when is South India Ganga Valley ? Hehe...

View attachment 147797

Look how distant IVC inhabitants are from Ganga valley people. No way any migrated there

Yes, 90% IVC people migrated to GVC and thus the people of GVC are the truest inheritor of IVC. ;)

Yes, 90% IVC people migrated to GVC and thus the people of GVC are the truest inheritor of IVC. ;)

Even if I toss evidence right in your face you will never change. That's just Indians.

Except for dual mode @Chinese-Dragon , few months supporting Indians and their post and then for few month praising Pakistani, current he is second Mode.
its like he is on his period or something. anyway i will not tolerate his behavior anymore

Even if I toss evidence right in your face you will never change. That's just Indians.

We own the both IVC and GVC, and your claim on IVC is just like White Americans claiming Inca and Maya civilizations. :girl_wacko:

Pakistani heritage is since 1947, before that they were part of british ruled India and before that savages like all of SE asia.

Pakistani heritage is since 1947, before that they were part of british ruled India and before that savages like all of SE asia.

And lanti hindu like you was worshipping aryan invaders tong before 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom