Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah whole Pakistan including Indian Doab, Kashmir, Gujarat, Rajasthan was part of IVC. Rest Indian states are pariah

wrong, all land until Indus river was the part of our historical Bharat. ;) There was no term called Pakistan before 1930s.

wrong, all land until Indus river was the part of our historical Bharat. ;) There was no term called Pakistan before 1930s.

All land from Kabul River to end of Rajasthani desert was part of IVC. Rest of India is pariah.

All land from Kabul River to end of Rajasthani desert was part of IVC. Rest of India is pariah.

IVC was Indian civilization, go to any academic research they call it as Indian civilization, not Pakistani civilization. :lol::lol:

And yet some how,caste is written all over the post.and you are contradickting :-) your first sentence with your second one.come clear bro dont argue for the sake of it...

He claimed i was muhajir, I refuted it. Usually I don't bring up caste (this is the first time I have ever discussed my caste origins) but these Shudras with inferiority complexsd have made me bring it up

IVC was Indian civilization, go to any academic research they call it as Indian civilization, not Pakistani civilization. :lol::lol:

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1415419138.611293.jpg

Do I care if it's called an Indian civilization by some rich old white guys?! They need to check their eyes

^^ exactly

Icewolf is probably a self hating shudra

All those people to migrated to India, thus we are the realest inheritor of Indus Valley civilization. ;)

And... Where is the proof? Even if they did, you are South Indian, why are you worrying where they went, they surely didn't go to where you come from! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom