Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time ago without PDF I also used to think that Indians were poor skinny dark people living in cities where disease and crime is rampant.
Then I came on PDF and it validated my preconception

But you were one of us migrating from Gujarat in 1947, you mean you see yourself as diseased and dark skinny person. :laugh:

But you were one of us migrating from Gujarat in 1947, you mean you see yourself as diseased and dark skinny person. :laugh:

Buddy just because there's an man made border doesn't mean Gujarat and Sindh end there. Gujarat and Sindh are basically brother provinces

Since when I am muhajir? I am proud descendant of Nagar Brahmin and Rajput. Unlike Shudra
i doubt that. you are probably a lower caste convert who embraced islam to improve your status. thats why you are so intense here to prove yourself

I like Pakistani members, it's always fun to fight with them :D

But many of them are really smart. That's not good!

i doubt that. you are probably a lower caste convert who embraced islam to improve your status. thats why you are so intense here to prove yourself

I don't have to prove my ancestry to Shudra like you. I don't care about caste (most do not in Pakistan)

Buddy just because there's an man made border doesn't mean Gujarat and Sindh end there. Gujarat and Sindh are basically brother provinces

land until Indus river were historical Indian land. ;)

I don't have to prove my ancestry to Shudra like you. I don't care about caste (most do not in Pakistan)
HA i knew it.
i am sorry about your forefathers (and your foremothers) suffering. i hope you get over it

land until Indus river were historical Indian land. ;)

Nah whole Pakistan including Indian Doab, Kashmir, Gujarat, Rajasthan was part of IVC. Rest Indian states are pariah

And yet some how,caste is written all over the post.and you are contradickting :-) your first sentence with your second one.come clear bro dont argue for the sake of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom