What's new

Time to prepare for China's aircraft carrier

hey its alright... Thanks for the info... But Catapults are there in all the AC's, a ski jump will throw it even more above the sea level, so Slight mistakes are negligible if u have ski jump... believe me this AC of urs is beast

there is no official info about this AC,it's all the guessing based on china's science and technological,ski jump is more believable

there is no official info about this AC,it's all the guessing based on china's science and technological,ski jump is more believable

yes... We Ourselves Are building AC's with Ski jump... China Should I guess, Ski jump not only gives more balance to aircraft, but also Rapid launch is possible...

Last edited:
yes... We Ourselves Are building AC's with Ski jump... China Should I guess, Ski jump not only gives more balance to aircraft, but also Rapid launch is possible...

how you SKI a carrier-based awac ....

that's the reason why we hope it's not a Ski AC.....

Well, even if its not an Ski jump, AWAC cannot land... what AWAC are you talking about, does china have such Small AWAC's which can land on Aircraft carriers??

Well, even if its not an Ski jump, AWAC cannot land... what AWAC are you talking about, does china have such Small AWAC's which can land on Aircraft carriers??

no,as we don't have a AC yet.....the smallest awac china have is KJ-200....if there is real another AC being build in shanghai as someone predicted. .....then we may have it very soon.....

no,as we don't have a AC yet.....if there is real another AC being build in shanghai as someone predicted. .....then we may have it very soon.....

wow, Great..... Well I too guess there is an Aircraft carrier china is building, becoz, Most of the countries have it, and China should aswell.... But I dont see any place for AWACS operated from Aircraft carrier.....

Artists Impression of Project 71(Vikrant class Aircraft carrier)
ab004cc816cc6cb9de64d2b98c3018a6.jpg

Last edited:
wow, Great..... Well I too guess there is an Aircraft carrier china is building, becoz, Most of the countries have it, and China should aswell.... But I dont see any place for AWACS operated from Aircraft carrier.....

hope our engineers could surprise us with this bird....

OMG, can that really land On Aircraft carriers, its not that big... but yeah, Chinese engineers can Come up with that idea aswell...

as i said ,it's all the guessing......they may “slim” it ....unless there is other secret option, Y-7 will be the only choice......and hopefully your sarcasm tone will make you happy.....

as i said ,it's all the guessing......they may “slim” it ....unless there is other secret option, Y-7 will be the only choice......and hopefully your sarcasm tone will make you happy.....

how can you slim Y-7?? u will have to change the entire design:undecided: .... Anyways an AWACS from Aircraft carrier wold be of great help

how can you slim Y-7?? u will have to change the entire design:undecided: .... Anyways an AWACS from Aircraft carrier wold be of great help

i am just saying that they have some experience in small awacs,and personally i believe such a project do exist,because some military official remarked a few months ago ,certainly it wouldn't be that big as y-7....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom