What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

Sorry to say this why Muslims always thinking bringing religion into everything

If we talked bombs you are saying Islamic bomb

For brotherhood talking abt UMMAH

If we talk abt Hafiz , you people saying Muslim should supports muslim

I am not blaming you its mainly because of your brought up ,your family members always talking abt religion always thats a problem. Now you people speaking about religion and your generation will do the same in future.

I am Hindu I am spiritual but I never talked abt my religion to friends or relatives or neighbor they are also won't talk abt that. Its weird to see your people arguments.

This is a forum.
So who told you that "we" speak about our religion to everyone, everywhere and everytime, the least we can say is that you are a very self centric person.

And sorry to bother you but, we know that Hinduism is a very old pagan religion with elephant god, monkey god and many other gods.
I will be the first to be shy to talk about this kind of way of life; to worship animals lower than the human animal who himself is a lower form of life and needs something solid and proven to rely on, to be able to run a half decent life.

I tell you whats weird bro..To see Adolf Hitler on your avatar..Now thats weird

Why not ? wat Hitler did? killed Jews ah.... the same people killed Jesus Christ

Abdali , Ghauri , Ghanavi are social workers but Pak named for their missiles that actually weird knw?

Why you like Alexander , Nepolean , Casear ? have u impressed with humanitarian work?

British ,Stalin ,CCP , American killed more than Hitler wat a big deal.

Your pan-islamist theory has clearly been disproved by the Koran itself and you are now resorting to desperate extrapolations.:rolleyes:

Anyway, lets leave out religion debate and debate on merits.

So, tell me, you as a Canadian, would you be willing to obey a "caliph" who is from Arabia and with a whole set of different culture than you? Remember, he may be a camel-herder while you work in a corporate environment?

Who told you the Muslim Ummah should be in Canada, or you want to prove to the whole world that you have thinking problems.

samebozo you jew hindutwa lover go kiss the hands of your wahabi masters
Please add S-19 too, he is a Zionist lover.

The same Mecca that God clearly says in Quran that does not need to be protected since he will himself protect it. It was all lies. They repeated that story in 1990 when their old friend Saddam was at their border.

True, you might wish to check the references I posted in the first page. "Ummah" does not refer to giving up individual culture, traditions, borders etc and follwing one caliph as everyone seems to assume. It just means muslims be united in so far as religious entity (no sects) is concerned, not necessarily a political unity.

The EU/NATO model would fit best in that. While everybody preserves their culture/traditions/borders and unique norms, they become united as far as economic potential/military is concerned. This is the ideal model to follow for muslims.

Yes, unfortunately, Arabians are traitors who doesn't hesitate to take help from others when threatened by anyone. Just look at how UAE shamelessly begged for some F 22s a few days ago for Iran. Look at how they begged US to deal with Saddam.

Why not ? wat Hitler did? killed Jews ah.... the same people killed Jesus Christ

Abdali , Ghauri , Ghanavi are social workers but Pak named for their missiles that actually weird knw?

Why you like Alexander , Nepolean , Casear ? have u impressed with humanitarian work?

British ,Stalin ,CCP , American killed more than Hitler wat a big deal.

Man you sound like someone on coke.

Simple answer why Eurozone will suceed and Islamin Ummah is long way to go.....These so called whites/Christian people can do whatever they want beacuse...starting from paracetamol tablet...to the laptop that we use every day...is all invented and copy right protected by so called l white people.....And the smart Muslim nation who understand this concept...know the importance of being friend with this people......To create a Muslim Ummah....first basic thing is they have to be damn independent in every aspect of a nation building ....as long as this does not happen...i feel ...it is country like only people of Pakistan ..who dreams for it...

True, you might wish to check the references I posted in the first page. "Ummah" does not refer to giving up individual culture, traditions, borders etc and follwing one caliph as everyone seems to assume. It just means muslims be united in so far as religious entity (no sects) is concerned, not necessarily a political unity.

The EU/NATO model would fit best in that. While everybody preserves their culture/traditions and unique norms, they become united as far as economic potential/military is concerned. This is the ideal model to follow for muslims.

Unfortunately, Arabians are traitors who doesn't hesitate to take help from others when threatened by anyone. Just look at how UAE shamelessly begged for some F 22s a few days ago for Iran. Look at how they begged US to deal with Saddam.

You have some surges of wisdom sometimes, and than you fall back to where your thoughts belong.
Commenting on the useless F22s that choke their pilots is utter ignorance.

Who told you the Muslim Ummah should be in Canada, or you want to prove to the whole world that you have thinking problems.

Please add S-19 too, he is a Zionist lover.

Or rather Mr/Miss SC ran out of logical argument and started the "joooo" argument once again! Such pathetic people, never looks at the mirror. Anyways, aidos', don't have time to waste arguing with such low-IQed people.

When has religion ever united? Any religion.

When have wars ever been fought between religions?

You think the Crusades and Jihads of medieval times were heterogenous armies uniting under the Cross and the Crescent?

This is a forum.
So who told you that "we" speak about our religion to everyone, everywhere and everytime, the least we can say is that you are a very self centric person.

And sorry to bother you but, we know that Hinduism is a very old pagan religion with elephant god, monkey god and many other gods.
I will be the first to be shy to talk about this kind of way of life; to worship animals lower than the human animal who himself is a lower form of life and needs something solid and proven to rely on, to be able to run a half decent life.

Its obvious you talking religion everywhere.

I can able to bash your religion with strong argumentS but I am not a loafer like you.

According to our religion every life in the world is equal thats wat explained in Manu sastra. Manu neethi cholan story is best example for that.

Who told human is superior to all life? Science believed once the world ruled by larger reptiles , then Cat family now Human. Its just a evolution dear nobody is dominant here.

And hold fast, all of you together, to Rope of Allah (i.e. this Qura'n), and be not divided among yourself" (3:105)

Your pakistan was established on muslim brotherhood principal... you guys failed because of your leaders who used islam often, but never followed islam... Now don't blame Ummah! Its all your fault!!

Simple answer why Eurozone will suceed and Islamin Ummah is long way to go.....These so called whites/Christian people can do whatever they want beacuse...starting from paracetamol tablet...to the laptop that we use every day...is all invented and copy right protected by so called l white people.....And the smart Muslim nation who understand this concept...know the importance of being friend with this people......To create a Muslim Ummah....first basic thing is they have to be damn independent in every aspect of a nation building ....as long as this does not happen...i feel ...it is country like only people of Pakistan ..who dreams for it...

The Eurozone didn't succeed; there are too many different languages, and too many different cultures; Nordics, Latins, Greeks, Anglo Saxons and too many to describe.
The only common thing they had was Christianity, with so many different kinds of churches too.

Or rather Mr/Miss SC ran out of logical argument and started the "joooo" argument once again! Such pathetic people, never looks at the mirror. Anyways, aidos', don't have time to waste arguing with such low-IQed people.

Man, your own duty as I see here is mudslinging Arab and Muslims, making sedition between Arabs and their Pakistani brothers, I don't blame you because I and most Arabs and some others don't look at you as a brother but a Zionist lover, even Israeli here act more mature and rationally far more than you. Plz, don't talk about others being pathetic, you just posted a troll to provoke me and when I replied you reported it. You should have some shame, it's not about Islam but rather about morals. You made it clear you hate Arabs to your core, it's ok, we hold you with no value. Your hatred and jealousy will burn you.

Back
Top Bottom