What's new

Three Femen women held in Arab world's first topless protest

a while ago they protested in front of Iran's embassy to show their support for 'sakineh mohammadi ashtiani'.
this woman had an affair with another man, and to solve her problem, she murdered her husband and already confessed about that, in our case not only these crazy femen group but the whole west suddenly decided to defend her, and made her a symbol of injustice in Iran, without mentioning that this woman is actually a murder.
well even if i don't trust the confession in Iran , her story yes is very very strange and there is little possibility she would be innocent. the way she was acting ...
consequence of the stupid laws for women is that the women (and "boyfriend") murder the husband.

by the way i really hated this at that time here :
they were supporting her , especially the MeK ... but another woman has been executed in Iran the same period, a woman she was sure to be innocent . but sad for that woman someone was making lies about her .

conditions of women are really bad in Iran.
remember the movie of Asghar Fahradi explaining the story of a father who didn't understand why he had to pay money when his daughter was murdered ?

i just remind that movie because i could see a program about Asghar Fahradi who was saying how much he loves our country
and they are saying all good about him here ... someone to be proud of :smitten:

Can't say that it will help promote women rights but these action will definitely motivate men for their rights :devil:

Hope the Arabs not chop of those poor women O O for such blasphemy . :oops:

Allah has blessed them beauty ill pray they get some brain too.

You call that boobs?? There was hardly anything there for the protest to be even considered "Topless" :lol:

I still cant decide that which was more painful listening to them or watching them.

You call that boobs?? There was hardly anything there for the protest to be even considered "Topless"
Doesn't matter saw boobs. :D

dear chairman, they are not asking for equal right to bare breast. They are using shock tactics to attract attension. Now you might argue they want to draw attention to themselves not to the cause(gender equality).
Such tactics have been used by ***** riots (to talk about russian regime). 'Vagina monologues' is another one which forces you to sit up and take notice.

Slut walk is another such effort. Many of us are used to gay pride parades now, but seems it does carry shock value in some countries still.

yeh the femen starving shock tactits are quite shocking :P

they need nutrition

Now you are wrong that you are trying to justify one wrong with another. The wrong that these women committed cant be excused because some Muslims want Sharia imposed on the ones who dont want it. IE European countries.

I didnt know wearing a Burqa was a crime, I mean yeah french have a rule. But you make it sound like when the Muslim women cover themselves up is somehow the same as these protesters who were so willingly flashing it around. And nor does the Europeans have a universal dress code of what and who should wear. So yes you are mixing it all up just to make an argument.

Now tell me something what was the point of going bare breasted, I mean u really think that it will achieve something. With all due respect to you women, would you allow something like that. No right, we are not animals, so we shouldnt act like that either.

@Aslan if you see my first comment I have not made any comment (positive or negative) about the women baring their breasts. My first comment was in response to your comment that Europeans should not expect to come to Middle East and do things that are against the culture and rules of Middle East. I just interchanged the words Europeans with Middle Easterns to show that the same should be applied to Middle Easterns also.

You said that I was Ignorant. I simply gave examples of practices of Middle Eastern people which are culturally and in case of France and Belgium legally, wrong for Europeans.

I have no issues if these women are tried according to Tunisian law and found guilty. And you should also not have any issue if a Burqa clad women is tried according to French or Belgian law and found guilty.

And as for those nut jobs demanding Sharia I have only this to say. UK is too much politically correct for their own good.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh the femen starving shock tactits are quite shocking :P

they need nutrition

you-dont-say.jpeg

nice pictures lol
not to blame her but well i will answer prefer the women who work hard to change their countries , and for my country for exemple i will always remind me the very great women like
shirin_ebadi_receiving_nobel_prize.1276977132.jpg

or
264CF12A-4EEB-430F-87D4-A1215564A14E_w640_r1_s.jpg

(sadly in jail ; she is a wonderful person)
and so many other
much more difficult than showing breast... even if this is a symbol for their message against extremists

Please, no nude pictures on the forums. We need to keep things clean, it's dirty enough as it is already without bringing **** into the mix.

Please, no nude pictures on the forums. We need to keep things clean, it's dirty enough as it is already without bringing **** into the mix.
Sorry it is forum not a place of worship. Talking and calling for murder is ok...showing gore picture of wounded or killed one is a really ok...but post a nude women on a actual event that is taking the world by the tail..is dirty...I thought we are in the 21st century...

Algerians pushing for Amina's release

amina.jpg

Amina
aminafemen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom