What's new

Three Femen women held in Arab world's first topless protest

The issue to FEMEN is that the women of the Muslim and eastern world are not free to uncover themselves.
Now their definition of freedom to uncover differs from what we think it does.
Rather than being legally free they mean that women should be allowed to uncover without causing outrage within conservative countries. Women may uncover here in the west and no one would be shocked or outraged although it may be criminal offense.

You can't go naked in Utah ,with the exception of one place :coffee:

I guess the Mormons don't like to go wild :omghaha:

kate_upton_says_hello-10978.gif

Sorry i don't like blonds either ... Brunets all the way ;)..
Plus she is fugly :undecided:

WOW

why dont they Go topless infront of their Family when they spend time at home I bet you a 100 they dont

WHats next Naked Churches,
they already have Gay churches and Lesbian Churches the only thing missing is a naked/topless churches and a ****/prostitue Church

WOW

why dont they Go topless infront of their Family when they spend time at home I bet you a 100 they dont

WHats next Naked Churches,
they already have Gay churches and Lesbian Churches the only thing missing is a naked/topless churches and a ****/prostitue
Church
Well, then you are habernating...Prostitution was a bread winner in the Vatican who always ran brothels to....this day. Lesbian Churches and naked/topless chruches do exist. Go to nudist camps...

Well, then you are habernating...Prostitution was a bread winner in the Vatican who always ran brothels to....this day. Lesbian Churches and naked/topless chruches do exist. Go to nudist camps...

They dont have a Naked church arch bishop so it does not exist they do have gay/lesbian arch bishop

He means, you have to have a strong imagination and make the babe of your dream or he must be wearing special spectacle to see thru a burka...or....his gender...female...

You guys got those too in Egypt :ph34r:

HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Interview by Christiane Amanpour on her CNN program - YouTube
A FRIENDLY ARAB 2011 - YouTube

He means, you have to have a strong imagination and make the babe of your dream or he must be wearing special spectacle to see thru a burka...or....his gender...female...

LoL Ceylal! Will never stop that bad habits :rofl:

I will leave you with that freak of ours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFPSRbSLLI

works well for men...i would like women like them to jump around naked...
But then don't blame me for objectifying women....
10,000 years ago we came out of caves and started wearing clothes..But for some reason to the Psycho fems going nude and showing body parts is the only way women can be free....aka going back full 10,000 years ago.

I cant understand why a covered woman cant be free?

she certainly can be free, but politically it is not right for a government to tell it's people how to dress, that's all im saying! I may not support going nude, but I certainly don't support the government having the authority to object to that as an institution:)

good to know, if what you said is true.....Then how come they thought it is allowed in some other land?

@ZYXW then some may claim they should have the right and freedom to abuse their children or like they put it "knock some sense" into today's generation! how do you feel about that? Everyone can abuse SUCH limited for whatever purpose they want....

I agree with you. Rights are often abused and not everyone can be responsible and deal with them properly. I guess its a matter of when your rights stop and the other person's come in. with abuse, its like ur physically harming someone. but if u strip down, its more like u r representing urself that way, but then i agree, one can be like what if it is perceived to be harmful for kids to see that or others who don't want to. so yeah it could work both ways. just i don't think the gov't should be allowed to say no you can't u noe....the political right needs to be there even if it is socially unacceptable:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom