What's new

Topless anti government Protest in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
relax dear no one is attacking other country, its just bunch of us tharkis having fun.....

:omghaha:
i wonder who called them for the protest :unsure ,
@Neptune a serious question - do you have support for such groups in the country?

yeah I support such ways of protestst

you should be the one bringing hoes to the party, not us....tell me you were not among the protesters :smokin: :feminist:

I was in the protests. in the first 3 days of the Protests.

Last edited by a moderator:
They tend to take the path that few can dare.

And unlike the fools of the subcontinent, such non-violent protestors are admired revered in mature societies.
Mature?
Well..
So you are fine with some flat chested Ukrainians to come to Turkey and ask the prime minister to leave his own country?

yeah I support such ways of protestst

seriously? :blink: that is not right dude, you are supporting a group which is not even turkish , not related to your culture or religion, but yet you support them?
Am not calling for a state like iran, or KSA, but atleast be like UAE, where you have mosque in one corner and clubs in other,
this is too far my dear

[quoteI was in the protests. in the first 3 days of the Protests.[/QUOTE]
i am talking about topless protest dude....if you were there share the pics :woot:

Mature?
Well..
So you are fine with some flat chested Ukrainians to come to Turkey and ask the prime minister to leave his own country?

now I understand what you said all this time along....i never visit Turkey section........but after reading comments here....i get your pov.....

seriously? :blink: that is not right dude, you are supporting a group which is not even turkish , not related to your culture or religion, but yet you support them?
Am not calling for a state like iran, or KSA, but atleast be like UAE, where you have mosque in one corner and clubs in other,
this is too far my dear

damn noo!!! ı didn't mean that!!

damn noo!!! ı didn't mean that!!

my bad.....so you don't support the protest in your country but you support the group and such way of protesting in other countries? :what:

Such protests are not good for society! It has negative impact.

my bad.....so you don't support the protest in your country but you support the group and such way of protesting in other countries? :what:

I am quite sure she/he was referring to previous Taksim square protest not this one

Such protests are not good for society! It has negative impact.

This is another form of extremism...the Secular extremism...

As long as somebody is opposing an islamist government...the secular turks arent bothered if its a radical feminist group intruding into their Turkey ..or if its LGBT parading in Taksim...the secular turks will support them all...

as you can see turks jumping in to support some intruders from ukraine :lol:

This is another form of extremism...the Secular extremism...

As long as somebody is opposing an islamist government...the secular turks arent bothered if its a radical feminist group intruding into their Turkey ..or if its LGBT parading in Taksim...the secular turks will support them all...

as you can see turks jumping in to support some intruders from ukraine :lol:

Erdogan is not that islamic as Muslim Brotherhood morsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom