What's new

Topless anti government Protest in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manay to seeday sawal poochay hain.

Aur mujay ghaal'ian nikal ni hain, toh main ney bura manta. Main apko gaali ney dun gah kyun ki aap meray say baray ho.

Mainay to sirif yeh likha ta, kyun is forum par larkiyaan bhi hoti hain, aur asi baatein unko achi ney lag thi.

to phly is zaban main likh dety main wesa jawab de deta ab tum meri sisters ko lay ho to zahir hai mamla over hai . wesy meri 3 sisters hai un sab ki shadi or bachy ho gay hain is liye main kuch bhi bolta hoon :omghaha: tum razpak ab ap janab per any se phly wo post na likhty to main wesy tumhari izat kerta jesa ajj tak ki thi per ab tum kuch bhi nhi . kabhi mery moo mat lagna ok go away from me .kabhi mujhy quote mat kerna ab dafa ho jao .

So much fuss about some topless ukranian protestor girl. In Turkey there are thousands of topless tourist girls in southern beachs. :smokin:

Allowing Topless nudists activist in Turkey with crescent star symbol is disgusting and offensive.

Bring Ataturk to the court for investigations.

@Imran Khan it ACTUALLY started from this comment of yours for which I REALLY wish to slap you!

Its fine if you say such comments to your wife or whatever but kindly do not use a Pakistani flag and say it for Pakistan...Aap ko apna Nation pyara nai hoga but humko hai...and humko EACH AND EVERY GIRL on that soil pyari hai....sis jaysi....

So IF ever you utter such cheap stuff and then dheet ban ker support it (instead of saying you were just joking or whatnot) then please remove the Pakistani flag
slap karo gee to 3 khao gee kya fayda hai yaar :laughcry:

or pak flags kisi ke abbu ke nhi hain ap se ziada pak ko main ne shayed diya ho is liye apko koi haq nhi mujhy rokny ka bachiiiiiiiiii

wo sisters nhi hain wo already topless ghom rahi hai to istanbul ho ya islamabad kya fark parta hai ?

BTW i will treat you as girl from now not sister as before ok .

Last edited by a moderator:
zahir hai jo newyork ja bethy ab or kya kary siway is kam ke :omghaha: per us ghairatpak ko kya kaheen jo behny bech ker USA ja betha ?:woot: rakpak tum thak jao gay beta ab bhi wakt hai apni izzat rehny do .report ker ke nikal lo BC .
Tussi fikar not I already reported you though I didnt want to...thats why asked if you were drunk...

to main agly ki maan behn bhi kerna janta hoon achi trah se :bounce:
Obviously jo apni biwi ko aysa keh sakta hai...usko doosroun ki kiya fikar..

jo jo apni maan behn market main karana chahta hai a jaay abhi tak sirf razpak aya hai jis ki sisters ki price lag rahi hai
@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @Zakii @nuclearpak check out drama king...Tell me how you would respond to such an idiot?

Nude protesters have never been taken seriously in history.

Hi,

You know the reasons behind it now---don't you. The less seriously they are taken---the more radical--- will be shunning more off their clothes----. It is all a male conspiracy---just to see a little more skin.:woot:

to phly is zaban main likh dety main wesa jawab de deta ab tum meri sisters ko lay ho to zahir hai mamla over hai . wesy meri 3 sisters hai un sab ki shadi or bachy ho gay hain is liye main kuch bhi bolta hoon :omghaha: tum razpak ab ap janab per any se phly wo post na likhty to main wesy tumhari izat kerta jesa ajj tak ki thi per ab tum kuch bhi nhi . kabhi mery moo mat lagna ok go away from me .kabhi mujhy quote mat kerna ab dafa ho jao .

Actually, You are the one that wrote I sold my sisters to come to US.

I never said anything of that sort about your family.

I asked hypothetical question, and even asked you a straight question.

I never slandered anyone in your family.

Oy babay teri izzat ney chah ye mujhay.

Dafa door.

Kaala mun teh neelay peyr. Baad.

come on guys we are all knowledgeable and civilised here?

So much fuss about some topless ukranian protestor girl. In Turkey there are thousands of topless tourist girls in southern beachs. :smokin:

@Imran Khan...
Listen to this guy... He just told you where to go in Turkey if you want to see plenty of Turk and non turk breasts :lol:

@Neptune

So , besides this , what is happening in Turkiye ?

Well, now nothing is happening actually. All extraordinary stuff are over. The current events are small scale. Now, people get started to prepare to ramazan, everybody's goin to vacation, i'll go to the police monday to get passport...you know nothing unusual happening in Turkey now.

Well, now nothing is happening actually. All extraordinary stuff are over. The current events are small scale. Now, people get started to prepare to ramazan, everybody's goin to vacation, i'll go to the police monday to get passport...you know nothing unusual happening in Turkey now.

Hmm I see . So did it all get some heavy coverage then ? Was it because of ' conservatism ' and ' secular ' motivation which got these protesters time from the media ? Heaven knows we do not want another repeat of ' Arab Spring ' .

Good to hear . Then I suppose , it is safe to visit ' Hagia Sophia ? :)

How come most so-called feminists have flat chests and are ugly as fck, some are nice looking - but the majority - I have known are ugly as sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom