Status
Not open for further replies.
Femen said in a statement it "urges the people of Turkey, like
Egyptians, to overthrow Erdogan's Islamist regime and force Erdogan
to relocate to a country close to him in spirit (such as) Iran,
Afghanistan and Pakistan."

:lol:

"Femen'' loves Turkey
First you act like a drama queen,time to leave bla bla and now you at it again.
Shall we start again?
So you open a negative thread about Turkey and i counter with one about Pakistan?
Is that what you want?
Just let me know.

my bad.....so you don't support the protest in your country but you support the group and such way of protesting in other countries? :what:

Damn again!! the otherwise I mean...anyway nevermind

FEMEN

Sextremists say they will soldier on by sending in kamikazi topless women from abroad to topple Erdogan's Government...

Says on their website

""After spent a night in a police station in Istanbul, sextremist the participant of the protest "Erdogan from Istanbul to Kabul" was deported from Turkey by plane to Paris. Together with forced deportation there is a ban for entrance into Turkey for the activist for one year. This is already fifth ban to entry Turkey for FEMEN Activists.
FEMEN promises to Erdigan to find many ways to get around of his repressive laws and continue the fight with the Turkish people against Islamism and for secular and humanistic Turkey. Erdogan, get out to Kabul!
Recall that today FEMEN activists denied entry to such dictatorial countries like Russia, Belarus, Tunisia and Turkey.""

All political parties in India must protest like this.:tup:

Why these stupid Euro trash wannabes are mentioning Pakistan?

Do they want *** beating?

Stupid Euro Trash.

We demand similar demonstrations in Amman :raise:

Let's bring these hoes to FATA, then they will stop running that ****** mouth.

good i like it wish these protests in islamabad too :woot:
@Imran Khan
images

images

images

Last edited by a moderator:
what wrong i did ? i want freedom in my country only :pissed:

Someone is going to mention you start with your family. Then you are going to get pissed off.

I say we avoid that whole drama.

what nagtive impact is trah kya fuel price high hoti hai bhai ?>:taz:

Fuel price shoro kuch dosri cheezen high ho jati hain :cheesy:

Negative impact like kids seeing these things!

Someone is going to mention you start with your family. Then you are going to get pissed off.

I say we avoid that whole drama.

if my family want to do it i have no problems . i think they will not becasue they have perfect life already. koi or nhi per tum keh rahy ho ye mery bhai note rakhna ab ye . :)

but still i want them to come here

Fuel price shoro kuch dosri cheezen high ho jati hain :cheesy:

Negative impact like kids seeing these things!

ary yaar konsa kid hai jis ke mobile main ajj ye sab nhi kids are laughing on it as they have more then this :woot:

if my family want to do it i have no problems . i think they will not becasue they have perfect life already :)

but still i want them to come here

ary yaar konsa kid hai jis ke mobile main ajj ye sab nhi kids are laughing on it as they have more then this :woot:

What about your wife, sir?

Is it okay if she wants to do it as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom