What's new

Topless anti government Protest in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Femen-stages-topless-protest-against-Turkey-PM_7-5-2013_108119_l.jpg

They were asking Erdogan to go to Pakistan....

I wonder how many Pakistanis will be more than happy to have these topless Turkish chicks instead :lol:

Those girls are mainly Ukranian, not Turkish.

Also did't you said you were going to leave PDF, so i was right when i said you were just creating a fuss to get attention.

hazoor these are ukranian protestor we can always pay them for such a protest.....suna hai Maulana fazul ur rehman also planned on going topless to protest against Thandli in KPK :rofl:
good i like it wish these protests in islamabad too :woot:

Femen said in a statement it "urges the people of Turkey, like
Egyptians, to overthrow Erdogan's Islamist regime and force Erdogan
to relocate to a country close to him in spirit (such as) Iran,
Afghanistan and Pakistan."

:lol:

"Femen'' loves Turkey

hazoor these are ukranian protestor we can always pay them for such a protest.....suna hai Maulana fazul ur rehman also planned on going topless to protest against Thandli in KPK :rofl:

maulana thora sa diesel bech ker or thori se zameen bech ker in ko ukrine se bulwa le to kasam se next PM seat pakki us ki . her baar dharna in se dilwaya jaay .

Rolling, rolling, rolling. I really wonder to know what really makes "the keyboard" magical that every one becomes a "hero of the net". So that He/She could attack other countries with using his/her 7.62 Keyboard

back to topic; 95% of those women are members of FEMEN. They came from Ukraine. Police arrested few of them due to the Ukrainian MFA. they are anarchists not the peaceful protesters of Taksim.

relax dear no one is attacking other country, its just bunch of us tharkis having fun.....
Rolling, rolling, rolling. I really wonder to know what really makes "the keyboard" magical that every one becomes a "hero of the net". So that He/She could attack other countries with using his/her 7.62 Keyboard

Femen said in a statement it "urges the people of Turkey, like
Egyptians, to overthrow Erdogan's Islamist regime and force Erdogan
to relocate to a country close to him in spirit (such as) Iran,
Afghanistan and Pakistan."
:lol:
"Femen'' loves Turkey
:omghaha:
i wonder who called them for the protest :unsure ,
@Neptune a serious question - do you have support for such groups in the country?

Last edited by a moderator:
relax dear no one is attacking other country, its just bunch of us tharkis having fun.....

wow. There's a big mistake you did then, a so-called tharki-party without me and @Hyperion. Jesus!!! you're dead :D

wow. There's a big mistake you did then, a so-called tharki-party without me and @Hyperion. Jesus!!! you're dead :D

you should be the one bringing hoes to the party, not us....tell me you were not among the protesters :smokin: :feminist:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom