What's new

Three Femen women held in Arab world's first topless protest

I support Women's Rights all the way.....heck I was even born to a woman, am brother to two & plan on marrying one...so call me biased but I do have a vested interest in women, as a whole, getting their due rights & place in the society that has been denied to them by men since time immemorial on one pretense or another, whether it be religion, culture or expediency !

Having said that I don't think that nudity is the way to go forward but what do I know; I suggest our women colleagues on PDF speak for themselves without any male interlocutor on this matter unreservedly !

Hmmmn @Elmo @Marshmallow @Talon @Spring Onion @Hermione G @Mirzay @pk_baloch @ZYXW ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it is forum not a place of worship. Talking and calling for murder is ok...showing gore picture of wounded or killed one is a really ok...but post a nude women on a actual event that is taking the world by the tail..is dirty...I thought we are in the 21st century...

Algerians pushing for Amina's release

http://www.algerie-focus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/amina.jpg/[img]
[B]Amina[/B]
[img]http://www.algerie-focus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/aminafemen.jpg

Actually, those are not okay. What makes you think I condemn one and condone the other? This is why I said "it's dirty enough as it is".

It may be a forum, but it still should have some sort of standard, otherwise, why not just turn it into a crap-hole image board like 4chan?

time is relative and has little to no meaning in the long run. I hate this excuse that it's the "21st century" like it's supposed to somehow make everything okay. News flash for you, the world faces the same problems as it did in the past, and people today are just as stupid as they were 21 centuries ago and 21 centuries before that, so on and so forth.

I support Women's Rights all the way.....heck I was even born to a woman, am brother to two & plan on marrying one...so call me biased but I do have a vested interest in women, as a whole, getting their due rights & place in the society that has been denied to them by men since time immemorial on one pretense or another, whether it be religion, culture or expediency !

Having said that I don't think that nudity is the way to go forward but what do I know; I suggest our women colleagues on PDF speak for themselves without any male interlocutor on this matter unreservedly !

Hmmmn @Elmo @Marshmallow @Talon @Spring Onion @Hermione G @Mirzay @pk_baloch @ZYXW ?

It's not about the nudity but rather about having the right and freedom to do something like that if one pleases and Uncle that was well written :)

I believe i can and had been and many others like me are speaking for male interlocutors and NOT other way round.

I believe Men should STOP poking their nose by imposing their version of women rights .

going nude do not serve our pupose it serves only male purpose.

It's not about the nudity but rather about having the right and freedom to do something like that if one pleases and Uncle that was well written :)

Rollaii giii kiyaaa abbbb motiiii ? :cray:

So does that mean that I can stand in front of the PM house butt-naked t too demanding that they either they get rid of the load-shedding or I'm not taking this heat anymore....I'm gonna go au naturale ! :unsure:

I believe i can and had been and many others like me are speaking for male interlocutors and NOT other way round.

I believe Men should STOP poking their nose by imposing their version of women rights .

going nude do not serve our pupose it serves only male purpose.

I agree but don't you think that alongside that women should themselves do a bit more to try to break out of this mess; I mean I've seen mother-in-laws advocating the same stuff for their daughter-in-laws whilst wanting something quite different for their own daughters !

Rollaii giii kiyaaa abbbb motiiii ? :cray:

So does that mean that I can stand in front of the PM house butt-naked t too demanding that they either they get rid of the load-shedding or I'm not taking this heat anymore....I'm gonna go au naturale ! :unsure:

I agree but don't you think that alongside that women should themselves do a bit more to try to break out of this mess; I mean I've seen mother-in-laws advocating the same stuff for their daughter-in-laws whilst wanting something quite different for their own daughters !

Nah that's a matter of self respect and personal choice. But yes the political right to do that needs to be there. The government should not have a say in the amount of cloths a person should be wearing in my opinion :P

I can bet that you cant stand naked even you are man. :) if women are going nude it shows they can go to any extent for their demands.

The culture you are talking about is prevailing in Subcontinent. So saying all women is unfair.

Basically that issue is of dominance. whereas we are talking about rights

Three Femen women held in Arab world's first topless protest

TUNIS: Three young European women with topless protest group Femen were arrested Wednesday after baring their breasts in Tunis, a first in the Arab world that sparked scuffles outside the Tunisian capital's main courthouse.
[/url]

I wonder what would happen if they did their topless protest in New Delhi....

:omghaha:

Kya baat kya baat kya baat .....:whistle:

nice pictures lol
not to blame her but well i will answer prefer the women who work hard to change their countries , and for my country for exemple i will always remind me the very great women like
shirin_ebadi_receiving_nobel_prize.1276977132.jpg

or
264CF12A-4EEB-430F-87D4-A1215564A14E_w640_r1_s.jpg

(sadly in jail ; she is a wonderful person)
and so many other
much more difficult than showing breast... even if this is a symbol for their message against extremists

hmmm ... she should NOT be allowed to protest naked.

More power to Femen. At least, one Muslim country should be spared the nonsense.

Frenchies are funny fries..They ban hijab on THEIR lands yet wanna go naked in other lands? Really interesting with their obsession with bare skin....:rolleyes:
nudity in public is forbidden in France by the way
people can be nude in private place, like private beachs
in Germany they accept more total nudity

works well for men...i would like women like them to jump around naked...
But then don't blame me for objectifying women....
10,000 years ago we came out of caves and started wearing clothes..But for some reason to the Psycho fems going nude and showing body parts is the only way women can be free....aka going back full 10,000 years ago.

I cant understand why a covered woman cant be free?

Back
Top Bottom