What's new

Three Femen women held in Arab world's first topless protest

Frenchies are funny fries..They ban hijab on THEIR lands yet wanna go naked in other lands? Really interesting with their obsession with bare skin....:rolleyes:

beleive it or not..its all a ****** conspiracy to bare women naked..
Victorians told African women during colonial era that if they dont bare their chest..sun wont shine on their breasts and they wont be able to feed their newborn babies...
It snowballed into a storm of shamelessness in Africa that still continues.

Similar is the fem concept that only a naked woman is free..covered woman is slave...

beleive it or not..its all a ****** conspiracy to bare women naked..
Victorians told African women during colonial era that if they dont bare their chest..sun wont shine on their breasts and they wont be able to feed their newborn babies...
It snowballed into a storm of shamelessness in Africa that still continues.

Similar is the fem concept that only a naked woman is free..covered woman is slave...

You're such a comedian.
Seriously, i saw your post as last on the thread pages, i immediately went to check it before the rest of the thread because i knew the best backwardness (read -funny) will be here.

Here's something for you preacher, so you can feel offended by all the hair and skin and those squishy boobs (i know from before you dont like boobs, so the pleasure of linking this is only bigger):

kate_upton_says_hello-10978.gif

nudity in public is forbidden in France by the way
people can be nude in private place, like private beachs
in Germany they accept more total nudity

good to know, if what you said is true.....Then how come they thought it is allowed in some other land?

It's not about the nudity but rather about having the right and freedom to do something like that if one pleases and Uncle that was well written :)

@ZYXW then some may claim they should have the right and freedom to abuse their children or like they put it "knock some sense" into today's generation! how do you feel about that? Everyone can abuse SUCH limited for whatever purpose they want....

Last edited by a moderator:
Last years news....

In a statement posted on its website, the Paris police prefecture outlined rules for sun bathing outdoors and at the popular Paris Plages annual event that has sandy beaches and deckchairs laid out on the river bank.
Police said it is not forbidden "when the thermometer rises a few degrees to put on your best bathing suit and find a little corner of grass or the welcoming banks of the Seine to put down your towel."
The guidelines specify that bathing suits should not be worn in official city parks and that dress should be "decent and in accordance with good morals and public order."
Those wearing inappropriate dress could be fined at least €38 (£30), with cash penalties of up to €3,750 (£2,950) and two years in jail if suspected of soliciting sex,.
But unlike many beaches in elsewhere in France, topless sunbathing or nudity is completely forbidden on the banks of the River Seine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9444209/Parisians-warned-that-naked-sunbathers-will-be-jailed.html

Even that level of crap is not allowed in Paris...No idea who told these women it would be tolerated in other parts of the world? They could have gone to Denmark or something...:rolleyes:

More power to Femen. At least, one Muslim country should be spared the nonsense.

In your "Secular" country couples get their arse handed to them by hindu extremist goons for celebrating valentines day... but you want some retarded women to do "nude protests" coz they are an expression of freedom?

How many of you "nudity" supporters will like ur sisters to adopt this retarded idea of protest?

Last years news....

Parisians warned that naked sunbathers will be jailed - Telegraph

Even that level of crap is not allowed in Paris...No idea who told these women it would be tolerated in other parts of the world? They could have gone to Denmark or something...:rolleyes:
i mean total nudity and i am not sure these girls are French , i guess they are Tunisian, not French
their organization was in Ukrainia and they moved to France where they have support from some feminists but not all of them
well this is sad there is too much ad on her, .. as i said they are women working much more hard to change for good the women conditions... not the easy way to show nude body

nudity in public is forbidden in France by the way
people can be nude in private place, like private beachs
in Germany they accept more total nudity

there was some surfing competition in france and i saw a nude french couple :woot:

there was some surfing competition in france and i saw a nude french couple :woot:
Biarritz ? i am not able to do this sport ... but i like to see it :) great sport :)
they are only allowed in private beachs. topless is authorized. the couple could have penalty for this.
we went many times to the Montpellier beaches, Cassis , Nice, and in Brittany... a lot of topless girls
but you get used with it

at least that something now i can understand: the problem with such "nudity" problem is not the girl but the man.
when we get used we have no problem with this. In the beginning it was shocking for me :D i wanted to leave the beach :D

In your "Secular" country couples get their arse handed to them by hindu extremist goons for celebrating valentines day... but you want some retarded women to do "nude protests" coz they are an expression of freedom?

How many of you "nudity" supporters will like ur sisters to adopt this retarded idea of protest?
Well, at least those hindu goons get hounded by police.
What will the women get if they protest normally? Some pepper spray in their face? To wake a people from slumber, there should be some shock factor.

For you it seems that every one liberal is a nudist, lefty communist, anti-Islam Islamophobe.

Well, at least those hindu goons get hounded by police.
What will the women get if they protest normally? Some pepper spray in their face? To wake a people from slumber, there should be some shock factor.

For you it seems that every one liberal is a nudist, lefty communist, anti-Islam Islamophobe.

Never said tht... but i do agree tht most are islamphobes..

The issue to FEMEN is that the women of the Muslim and eastern world are not free to uncover themselves.
Now their definition of freedom to uncover differs from what we think it does.
Rather than being legally free they mean that women should be allowed to uncover without causing outrage within conservative countries. Women may uncover here in the west and no one would be shocked or outraged although it may be criminal offense.

Back
Top Bottom