What's new

Thousands of Iranian long-range missiles await enemies: Iran cmdr.

their longest rang missile is
Sejjil-2 >>> 2000-2500km

shahab-3 >>> 1700-2000km

Sejjil-2 >>> 2000-2500km

ds.gif

dw.gif

their longest rang missile is
Sejjil-2 >>> 2000-2500km

At least they can test their missile. When was the last time you tested a ballistic missile. You know what i think that Israeli inventory is not filled with 11000 km missile but just as equally proportional 11000km long BS.

Nailed it bro :omghaha::omghaha:
Whats your point ? With that range they will just fly over Iran. Secondly these fantasies of yours are untested.

what the hell are you talking about, Jericho III was test fired in 2011... and will hit anywhere both Iran and Pakistan...dont forget Israel's second strike capability.....

I suggest you to YouTube Samson option...youwill know the aggressive Israel

At least they can test their missile. When was the last time you tested a ballistic missile. You know what i think that Israeli inventory is not filled with 11000 km missile but just as equally proportional 11000km long BS.

again check before writing its been tested and you know... Israel never officially claim it has nukes but Iran others claim.....when it reach over 11000 km with 1000kg . of nukes you'll know about it..or may be not , before you could realize you're gone

again check before writing its been tested and you know... Israel never officially claim it has nukes but Iran others claim.....when it reach over 11000 km with 1000kg . of nukes you'll know about it..or may be not , before you could realize you're gone

Can you tell me when have you heard Iran claims it has nukes....????????:blink:

It just says missile was launched ... Specs were provided by israeill ... I know how credible they can be ... Only idiots think that nukes can be used for front line attack ... If israeil had guts it would have done it long time ago ... You people couldnt even defeat hezbollah and you want to attack iran :omghaha:

science fiction :rolleyes:

It just says missile was launched ... Specs were provided by israeill ... I know how credible they can be ... Only idiots think that nukes can be used for front line attack ... If israeil had guts it would have done it long time ago ...

oh they're very credible than Pakistans tell me when did you test your missiles publicly...last before when you tested the nuts and bolts fell all around the village and the world said your test failed but without any proof your government went and said the test was successful...

Israel doesn't need to use nukes when it dominates middle east militarily..
but they'll use before Israel goes down....
that's why I asked you to YouTube Samson option

Back
Top Bottom