What's new

Thousands of Iranian long-range missiles await enemies: Iran cmdr.

missiles in 8day war wasn't enough ha? OK. start another war and we feed you even more.

8th day war? if you're referring to recent Gaza conflict , you should remember Israel's air defense.... and tell me , you should know better about numbers of terrorist killed and the nos of rockets and launch pads were dusted by IAF

8th day war? if you're referring to recent Gaza conflict , you should remember Israel's air defense.... and tell me , you should know better about numbers of terrorist killed and the nos of rockets and launch pads were dusted by IAF

reg03.jpg

that's what happens when terrorists use civilians as cover, firing rockets from populated areas from houses and schools...storing the rockets into civilian houses and mosques...using childrens play ground as terror training camps.....what are u telling Israel to do...let them bind the hands and sit while terrorists fire hundreds of rockets into its population.... it's not Israel's fault , it's hamas's strategy to let the children die and show the world that israel is the culprit

that's what happens when terrorists use civilians as cover, firing rockets from populated areas from houses and schools...storing the rockets into civilian houses and mosques...using childrens play ground as terror training camps.....what are u telling Israel to do...let them bind the hands and sit while terrorists fire hundreds of rockets into its population.... it's not Israel's fault , it's hamas's strategy to let the children die and show the world that israel is the culprit

db.gif

palestinian1.jpg

n00032208-b.jpg

missiles in 8day war wasn't enough ha? OK. start another war and we feed you even more.

those flying squibs that Hamas use against them weren't missiles .... although , those were enough to force them use all of their Tammir missiles ( missiles of Iron dome system )

How long range are these Missile?? We have seen iranians can claim anything!

first of all he is not pointing his rifle at the kids, they're just scared because of the propaganda of Arab teaching about Israel...second pic who knows if the solider is checking his health...

when crack down happens a solider should be aware of everything, isn't women suicide attacks famous in middle east....

It makes sence to develop lots of missiles as they are the only economically viable medium to resist a far more stronger force whose gonna hit with f 22's and tanks and when you dont have technology that are possessed by the west :coffee:
Btw Iranians plz define enemies ??

so , open your mouth !!! ( sorry MODS ! i report him but no action & here is my response )
bk.gif

Nailed it bro :omghaha::omghaha:

Jericho III >>> 4500-11500km
Jericho II >>> 7500km
arrow 3 world's best air defense system

Whats your point ? With that range they will just fly over Iran. Secondly these fantasies of yours are untested.

Back
Top Bottom