What's new

Thousands of Iranian long-range missiles await enemies: Iran cmdr.

Agree, that Iran would not go that far, it would be suicide for them. Luck? no, Iran chooses not to threaten because it would be destruction for them, threat here I mean by physical actions, not the barking type.

Also, everyone knows, that threatening the US military wise is never a good thing. :)

Yes, they rely on proxies. I mean what else can they do? bypass proxies and hit us officially and overtly? :lol:

Iranians cannot be underestimated , but in a realist world I would rate North korea as more threatening nation then Iran .
But still Iran is a better regional player when it comes on diplomatic and strategic grounds, They have maintained their respectable status in their region , even after U.S exit from Iraq it has become a second Iranian state in a same region . Basically , Iran is not just a country , its a ideology which could be far more dangerous rival then a ordinary totalitarian country . Even Israel don't knows that after striking on Iran , which proxy force or nation would retaliate for them . They are capable of using its third or fourth force , and at the same time , They are spending every moment to make theirselves more stronger and as longer as U.S's potential enemies kept increasing at that rate I'm wondering how longer your allies would like to stay with you. Don't you think that things are getting out of your approach ? :what:

Iranians cannot be underestimated , but in a realist world I would rate North korea as more threatening nation then Iran .
But still Iran is a better regional player when it comes on diplomatic and strategic grounds, They have maintained their respectable status in their region , even after U.S exit from Iraq it has become a second Iranian state in a same region . Basically , Iran is not just a country , its a ideology which could be far more dangerous rival then a ordinary totalitarian country . Even Israel don't knows that after striking on Iran , which proxy force or nation would retaliate for them . They are capable of using its third or fourth force , and at the same time , They are spending every moment to make theirselves more stronger and as longer as U.S's potential enemies kept increasing at that rate I'm wondering how longer your allies would like to stay with you. Don't you think that things are getting out of your approach ? :what:

It depends on how you look at this, sure the Iranians cannot be underestimated, but lets not forget that Iranians struggled the war with Iraq for 8 years and we have done it despite being oceans away. Now, what does this tell us about our military might?. Politics have their own game and armed forces has theirs.

The Iranians know very well that getting on the wrong side of the US military is never a good thing. I keep hearing people barking about if the US armed forces are so all mighty, why haven't they attacked? I mean, do you know how crazy that question is?. When we haven't attacked yet, it doesn't mean the US military is scared. It just means they havent given the go ahead yet.

But if unfortunately, if it comes to that day when we need to attack, u can be sure that we will get a bloody nose and Iran would be destroyed. Now, is that worth it?. Since your not an Iranian, maybe this question doesn't apply to you. :)

Anyways, I want to clarify, I do not wish to see a war with Iran, but what I wish for and what could/might happen is another matter.

It depends on how you look at this, sure the Iranians cannot be underestimated, but lets not forget that Iranians struggled the war with Iraq for 8 years and we have done it despite being oceans away. Now, what does this tell us about our military might?. Politics have their own game and armed forces has theirs.

The Iranians know very well that getting on the wrong side of the US military is never a good thing. I keep hearing people barking about if the US armed forces are so all mighty, why haven't they attacked? I mean, do you know how crazy that question is?. When we haven't attacked yet, it doesn't mean the US military is scared. It just means they havent given the go ahead yet.

But if unfortunately, if it comes to that day when we need to attack, u can be sure that we will get a bloody nose and Iran would be destroyed. Now, is that worth it?. Since your not an Iranian, maybe this question doesn't apply to you. :)

Anyways, I want to clarify, I do not wish to see a war with Iran, but what I wish for and what could/might happen is another matter.

what you said about 8 years and compare it with US war in 2003 is wrong. first of all, you should look at Iran situation after 1979. The country was thrown into Chaos by the revolution. many armored groups were fighting to get power. Ability and readiness of the Army was reduced to 40%. 2- almost all Iranian equipment were made of US and needed spare parts and experts. but iran even doesn't have any connection with US. 3- Iran was under embargo and sanction and on the other side two east and west blocks were supporting Iraq. most arab countries supporting iraq financialy and sending troops to fight with iran. 4-Iraq used chemical weapons widely against iran and no fvcking human right or global organization did something. only 50000 dead by chemical weapons and many others wounded. the chemical weapons that US and Germany gave them to iraq.
5-there was an report from french intelligence organization that said IF only french stop supporting iraq for 2 month, iraq would be defeated. 6- during whole the war iraq was attacking our oil tankers, but iran avoided to do that. but at the end of war, iran began to react and hit iraqi oil tanker, when iran took faw, Iraq lost her ability to exporting oil. but other arab states like Kuwait starting to sell oil for iraq! and when iran targeted their oil tanker, US came to Persian gulf and we had some conflicts with US. in 1989 iraq was forth army in the world. but there are some reports that say less than 20 Iranian fighters could fly in last days of war.
Iraq invaded by got US and soviets green lights . do you think they were stupid? all experts were telling that iraq can defeated iran less than few days.
If US and soviet were not supporting iraq, after two years iranian soldiers were in Baghdad( by considering all sanction and embargo against iran).
now you are comparing that situation with what US did in 2003? in 2003 iraq was a broken country, decades under harsh sanction,no fly zone.and fought with an super power (US) and her west puppets. i'm not saying Us is weak or iran can defeat US. not at all. i'm just telling your Comparison is not right.

and also you cant compare Iran in 80's with 2013 at all.
look at the war in 2006 between Israel and Hezbollah and how Iran were acting in Iraq against US. or US got help from iran during invading to Afghanistan and Iraq.

I hope there wont happen any war. because war just make Damage and casualties for both sides. in my opinion,the Enmity between Iran and US is nonsense.

Americans have published several books about Iran and US conflict in 1987-88, admiring and boasting about US army. for example "INSIDE THE DANGER ZONE" referring to this war as "the world largest sea-air battle since world war II","AMERICAN'S FIRST CLASH WITH IRAN", "No Higher Honor".

but let see what was the looses of both side in this conflict:
US:
USS STARK
USS Samuel B. Roberts
4 helicopters
2 A6 fighters
2 small frigates

Iran:
3 small frigates
6 speed boats

today our army is equipped with a collection of radar evading missiles, world's fastest supercavitating turpedos, stealth submarines, thousands of speed boats capable of firing antiship missiles,...
value of US giant vessels against these weapons is no more than Tuna Cans.

Back
Top Bottom