What's new

Thousands of Iranian long-range missiles await enemies: Iran cmdr.

oh they're very credible than Pakistans tell me when did you test your missiles publicly...last before when you tested the nuts and bolts fell all around the village and the world said your test failed but without any proof your government went and said the test was successful...

Israel doesn't need to use nukes when it dominates middle east militarily..
but they'll use before Israel goes down....
that's why I asked you to YouTube Samson option

It was engine separated from re entry vehicle. You don't need to worry about missiles a$$ it is the front that you should concerned with. Secondly it came on tv so :bunny::bunny:

oh they're very credible than Pakistans tell me when did you test your missiles publicly...last before when you tested the nuts and bolts fell all around the village and the world said your test failed but without any proof your government went and said the test was successful...

Israel doesn't need to use nukes when it dominates middle east militarily..
but they'll use before Israel goes down....
that's why I asked you to YouTube Samson option

where do you live !? in the Cave ???
ai.gif

Jericho III >>> 4500-11500km
Jericho II >>> 7500km
arrow 3 world's best air defense system

You mean the non-existant Jericho III

and by the way I previously proven to 500 that Jericho 2 is nothing more than an Upgraded chimney
and by the way Jericho 2 has a range of 1500km not 7500km

Instead of investing and putting money on increasing range of missiles, They plan to make them more accurate and destructive.
2000 km is enough for us to reach Israel, US bases and US navy in the region.

No, not really...

These beauties are awaiting US fifth fleet.:coffee:
"Persian Gulf" Anti-Ship ballistic missiles, Noor, Qader, Nasr, Zafer, Harpoon, Saeqeh and... Cruise missiles. Hoot super cavitation torpedoes,Plus Thousands of Fast Attack boats and Sea mines,..

These beauties are awaiting US fifth fleet.:coffee:
"Persian Gulf" Anti-Ship ballistic missiles, Noor, Qader, Nasr, Zafer, Harpoon, Saeqeh and... Cruise missiles. Hoot super cavitation torpedoes,Plus Thousands of Fast Attack boats and Sea mines,..

Listing your inventory has no effect on me or the US. Next time, before listing, try to think what your opponents has in their war inventory. :) :usflag:

As a note, we don't need to list things, which, by the way is a sign of desperation...we just simply say the following quote and it would be enough to send the listening party/nation/group a trembling message. "No options are off the table" :)

Listing your inventory has no effect on me or the US. Next time, before listing, try to think what your opponents has in their war inventory. :) :usflag:

As a note, we don't need to list things, which, by the way is a sign of desperation...we just simply say the following quote and it would be enough to send the listening party/nation/group a trembling message. "No options are off the table" :)
so far only your barks have been on the table.:omghaha:

so far only your barks have been on the table.:omghaha:

Maybe, then again, we were also barking before about Afghanistan and Iraq. Anyways, If you ask me, I do not wish for a war with Iran because for your nations sake and our soldiers sake, the loss would be great. :)

no need to list useless craps ...

Maybe, then again, we were also barking before about Afghanistan and Iraq. Anyways, If you ask me, I do not wish for a war with Iran because for your nations sake and our soldiers sake, the loss would be great. :)

TRY AND STOP IRAN ...

Hope you continue your excuses and soon Iran will out of your Hands , ;) But I don't think that Iran would ever proceed to that far ... Your luck here that this enemy is not even threatening , just have an eye on their proxies .. Cuz they are becoming expert of supervising them .

I mean yankee made cones & craps ...

Please be mature. :)

Hope you continue your excuses and soon Iran will out of your Hands , ;) But I don't think that Iran would ever proceed to that far ... Your luck here that this enemy is not even threatening , just have an eye on their proxies .. Cuz they are becoming expert of supervising them .

Agree, that Iran would not go that far, it would be suicide for them. Luck? no, Iran chooses not to threaten because it would be destruction for them, threat here I mean by physical actions, not the barking type.

Also, everyone knows, that threatening the US military wise is never a good thing. :)

Yes, they rely on proxies. I mean what else can they do? bypass proxies and hit us officially and overtly? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom