What's new

This is Karachi in 2020

the solution is new province named south Sindh(cancelling the Sindhi card and calling it just an administrative division).
this division shouldn't be based upon language or specific region but will allow karachi to become the dominant part of this south province.

couple it with south punjab to kill any opposition..but this will not go through without strong "danada" from establishment

the window for blaming bhutto is closing fast..or maybe it already has..World Bank money is being used to clean naalas that will be filled by karachi people again with garbage..Instead just put cctv cameras near naalay and arrest/fine people littering.Otherewise people would keep littering..

Ik started directing funds to the mayor directly as per promise and then stopped last year when he got evidence of it going into black hole..Islamabad needs to jump back in and direct funds directly to companies if they dont trust the mayor..
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/06/18/mqm-p-demands-karachi-package-funds-from-pm-imran/

obviously mqm didnt really make any money or kickbacks so they can be spared..
where are people going thorw kutchera if noone is there to pick up

fact is Karachi needs revenues..this has to come from both local taxes, utility bills AND provincial funding

In this thread, you were abusing PTI for interfering in YOUR province. Irony, isn't it?
he and others educated people will say that (PPPP offical stance) that federation isnt giving us money..WTF??? province is getting tones of money what else do they want..the federation is bankrupted

Its a matter of shame for sindhis and karachiites both. I totally agree with you in this. Why dont ppp do something for karachiites and win hearts and then whole sindh will fight together.

People of Karachi have elected a person who wants to destroy all opposition (including PPP) and refuses to talk to PPP on matters of Karachi. Itna confidence/arrogance sirf umpire ki ungli par bethne se hee aa sakta hai. SO unless he is dislodged from umpire's ungli and brought to the talking table, PPP can't do much about Karachi. Heck PPP has even formed governments with MQM who are openly racist towards Sindhis.

People of Karachi have elected a person who wants to destroy all opposition (including PPP) and refuses to talk to PPP on matters of Karachi. Itna confidence/arrogance sirf umpire ki ungli par bethne se hee aa sakta hai. SO unless he is dislodged from umpire's ungli and brought to the talking table, PPP can't do much about Karachi. Heck PPP has even formed governments with MQM who are openly racist towards Sindhis.
Just invest and develop karachi. The whole karachi will vote for you but the real thing is IK is not the only one dancing on establishmemt tunes your own ppp is dancing on the same tune since 30 years and establishment using you and dividing sindh. Its a policy of divide and rule and you are dancing. Change yourself and karachi will change.

I regret asking my family and friends to vote for PTI.

I took part in campaigns and defended PTI every chance I got.

Unfortunately, the PTI govt outright ignored the support they got from here didnt even look back once.

Karachiites gets punished every time for hosting divserity without prejudice.

I leave the matters to Allah.

My last comment on this topic.

where are people going thorw kutchera if noone is there to pick up

fact is Karachi needs revenues..this has to come from both local taxes, utility bills AND provincial funding

What did people do 100 years back when there were no such collection services..for god sake dig a damn hole and burry it. Im sure a shovel is not that expensive for people of a street to gather money and arrange one.And make littering a crime..

What did people do 100 years back when there were no such collection services..for god sake dig a damn hole and burry it. Im sure a shovel is not that expensive for people of a street to gather money and arrange one.And make littering a crime..
Most waste was biodegradable then
Not any more..

Most waste was biodegradable then
Not any more..

Are you in a position to choose environment over basic sanitary at the moment.. it's like a beggar is being offered food and he is asking if it's organic and not GMO.

Landfills are used even for non bio degradable stuff .

The whole point is karachities are not ready to accept that everyone is playing their role in the mess at all levels, what all these shopkeeper unions, mohalla committees, student bodies, pvt ventures, NGOs etc. could do is unprecedented..see themm get their street lampost fixed.. buy a generator for their office ,get a security guard ..see them build a local mosque to offer prayers..but in matter of crisis they look for govt.. and something that also applies on national level. they dont really care what's happening in a kachi basti nearby..there is no civil sense no sentiment of givng back to the community and help fix a similar issue for a goth ...or a people living near nala who are too dehumanized to think for themselves..

Last edited:
Karachi ka sirf 11% tax Sindh ke baqi ilaaqon mein jaata hai. 81% doosre soobon mein jaata hai.

Any credible source to back this claim up?

Taxes are redistributed based on population. Population of Sindh (minus Karachi) is ~11%. Population of Pakistan (minus Sindh) is ~81%.

IMG-20200810-WA0004.jpg

I urge all educated Pakistanis, such as yourself, to first understand the matter a little bit before spreading every two-bit propaganda that comes their way. The reason why Urban Sindh is not allowed to apply for those positions is because Urban Sindh has no vacancies for its allotted quoted. In fact, Urban Sindh occupies many times more jobs in KPT than its allotted quota allows it to.

"The approved quota of Sindh province vide federal government directive issued by Establishment Division is 19pc. Forty percent this 19% quota is for Sindh Urban and 60pc is for Sindh rural, added the KPT administration.

Presently Sindh Urban employees strength in KPT is 3269 employees out of 4155 as against 789 sanctioned quota share. Concerns are frequently raised by honorable members of National Assembly and Senate of Pakistan regarding non-representation of different regions as per the approved quota while making recruitment in KPT."

KPT adheres to govt allocated quota rules

So, in reality Sindh Urban occupies 78.67% of the total jobs in KPT. That's 414.32% more than its allotted quota. How's that for inequality and bias? Will you now protest against this grossly un-equal hiring of KPT in favour of Karachi?

This is another deliberately twisted fact and not anywhere close to the actual truth. I have answered you on this before. If you keep posting these falsified "tax facts", I will take it that you are posting with a dishonest agenda aimed deliberately at spreading nationalist propaganda and ethnic hatred.

Create a new thread on it and I will settle it once and for all.

I urge all educated Pakistanis, such as yourself, to first understand the matter a little bit before spreading every two-bit propaganda that comes their way. The reason why Urban Sindh is not allowed to apply for those positions is because Urban Sindh has no vacancies for its allotted quoted. In fact, Urban Sindh occupies many times more jobs in KPT than its allotted quota allows it to.

"The approved quota of Sindh province vide federal government directive issued by Establishment Division is 19pc. Forty percent this 19% quota is for Sindh Urban and 60pc is for Sindh rural, added the KPT administration.

Presently Sindh Urban employees strength in KPT is 3269 employees out of 4155 as against 789 sanctioned quota share. Concerns are frequently raised by honorable members of National Assembly and Senate of Pakistan regarding non-representation of different regions as per the approved quota while making recruitment in KPT."

KPT adheres to govt allocated quota rules

So, in reality Sindh Urban occupies 78.67% of the total jobs in KPT. That's 414.32% more than its allotted quota. How's that for inequality and bias? Will you now protest against this grossly un-equal hiring of KPT in favour of Karachi?

This is another deliberately twisted fact and not anywhere close to the actual truth. I have answered you on this before. If you keep posting these falsified "tax facts", I will take it that you are posting with a dishonest agenda aimed deliberately at spreading nationalist propaganda and ethnic hatred.

Create a new thread on it and I will settle it once and for all.

If you want to settle tax thing issue you should better come on media stream and correct them news papers and all why killing the messenger?. Delete my posts if u dont like but you cant change the real facts.

When it comes to cleaning karachi have 18th amendment lolipop
When karachities ask for job we have quota lolipop
when we ask for governor rule we have oh this will create anarchy lolipop
when we ask for including with federal we have no this can't be done.
when we ask for separate province all together we became indians.

So yeah go ahead and throw me some lolipops as well over jobs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom