What's new

This is Karachi in 2020

This is how much IK cares about the city which gave him 14 MNAs and made him PM. Disgusting.
I agree with you in that PTI and pindi doing politics. But PPP is a waste and she is proving day by day. All parties smartly destroying this city and they have a consensus in it.

As a Muslim, I pray to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah that HE brings down HIS Wrath upon all members of PPP Sindh Govt, all their associates and all those who support the sw!ine b@stard$. May all these scum PPP/MQM/JUI or whatever they hell they are being traitors to Islam and Pakistan, die a horrific, terrifying and soul frightening death ... soon, in-sha-Allah, in-sha-Allah, in-sha-Allah!!!!!

This is how much IK cares about the city which gave him 14 MNAs and made him PM. Disgusting.
I feel sorry for those silly Pakistani that think it is MNAs who are responsible for some how taking care of infrastructure in their areas. The only way those 14 MNAs can help karachi is to vote out the 18th Amendment, but seeing your comment I guess you would not know what that is.

All one has to do is pay Lyari a visit. The loyal stronghold of PPP turned into a slum. PPP is obviously punishing Karachi for voting PTI.

The government needs to grow a spine and step in. Remove PPP power from Karachi and take control. Even if that means taking on Bilawal Bhutto.

As a Muslim, I pray to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah that HE brings down HIS Wrath upon all members of PPP Sindh Govt, all their associates and all those who support the sw!ine b@stard$. May all these scum PPP/MQM/JUI or whatever they hell they are being traitors to Islam and Pakistan, die a horrific, terrifying and soul frightening death ... soon, in-sha-Allah, in-sha-Allah, in-sha-Allah!!!!!

Allah won’t help these people because these people won’t help themselves. It is like a slave who has been kept in captivity and has become an established house negro. The house negro has no concerns with his white master abusing his liberties. These people have been caged for generations upon generations. Abuse is normal for many of these people.

wel it happen in Brooklyn ny too one of my friend son fell and died same issue even in usa

Sir when the torment from Allah comes, we will all be punished because of our silence.

Divine intervention is near.

Karachi was under PPP for 12 years what more disgust than this?
As fedral NA-ahal govt of PTI and its thievs like dollor scandal fame
imran Ismail ali ziadi, Asad Umar and Seth razaq dawood, wda all thinks they can stop the finances of sindh govt and virtually let ppls of karachi come on the streets against sindh govt?
Sindh govt has no stakes in karachi while they are enjoying the misery of ppls of karachi who been politically made prisoners in thier homes and that's whats the result of that shameless politics
And in past 12 years karachi was never like that, that another fact?
If PTI thinks it ill be re-elected from karachithey must be taking some really cool kinda booze and my advice to them is just move some other city like Asad Umar did wisly to islamabad

IMG-20200809-WA0054.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom