What's new

This is Karachi in 2020

18th amendment was done to fix things..bring back all the power to central Punjab which will hold everything..
we saw how that played out in 1990s

what makes you think a Punjab leader will care about karachi.

what needs to be done is FURTHER devolution of power to sindh districts or cutting punjaband sindh into two(north & south), yes the center was over weakened(due to financial award being 60-40 instead of 50-50 or 40-60 in center)

That's what I'm saying to end 18th amendment which gives power to provinces and instead, give power and funds to nazims of towns and hold them accountable.

Pehle apni angrezi dekh phir doosron ko judge kar.
English ka education se kia taloq?

Whats ur qualification? I am sure khoro naam per chal rahay hoge with benazir income support program.

As for english, i am not the one who has male as life partner lol.

English ka education se kia taloq?

ye sunehre alfaaz kabhi bani halal gala me bhi bol dia karen.

mulk me darrjan bhar ese wazeer o musheer hain jo sirf angrezi bolne ki silahayat se salary ka bhari cheque utha rahe hain.

shehar me ya to log berozgar hai ya baik waqt 2 posts per job kar rahe hain.

ye sunehre alfaaz kabhi bani halal gala me bhi bol dia karen.

mulk me darrjan bhar ese wazeer o musheer hain jo sirf angrezi bolne ki silahayat se salary ka bhari cheque utha rahe hain.

shehar me ya to log berozgar hai ya baik waqt 2 posts per job kar rahe hain.

Main pehely apnay city ke masley solve karlo phir country ko dek longa yaha per ppp english bolney ki silahyat ki waja se pora karachi aus ko(bilawal) dei dia gaya baki pora sindh jahil rakha ab sirf khoro khoso end per name lagao job pao

Main pehely apnay city ke masley solve karlo phir country ko dek longa yaha per ppp english bolney ki silahyat ki waja se pora karachi aus ko(bilawal) dei dia gaya baki pora sindh jahil rakha ab sirf khoro khoso end per name lagao job pao

10 feesad rate fix the to kaam to hojata tha.

ab to 12.5 feesad lega agla Zardari

That's what I'm saying to end 18th amendment which gives power to provinces and instead, give power and funds to nazims of towns and hold them accountable.
18th amendment had provision asking to provinces to get on with their fiance award..
problem is 18th amendment HSNT BEEN IMPLEMENTED BY THE PROVINCES citing CAPACITY ISSUES..
we saw these issues early on with proinves too which have no being resolved but the districts don thave the capcity to spend money even today..(you need capable departemtns to spend money)

the window for blaming bhutto is closing fast..or maybe it already has..World Bank money is being used to clean naalas that will be filled by karachi people again with garbage..Instead just put cctv cameras near naalay and arrest/fine people littering.Otherewise people would keep littering..

Ik started directing funds to the mayor directly as per promise and then stopped last year when he got evidence of it going into black hole..Islamabad needs to jump back in and direct funds directly to companies if they dont trust the mayor..
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/06/18/mqm-p-demands-karachi-package-funds-from-pm-imran/

obviously mqm didnt really make any money or kickbacks so they can be spared..
So you think people of Karachi throw the garbage in Naalas while the muncipility vehicles are roaming around to find it?

This is how much IK cares about the city which gave him 14 MNAs and made him PM. Disgusting.

The hell does IK have to do with this? That brother just came to power the other day -- this is negligence of people not rising up against PPP and MQM and throwing those looting parties out of power. You look at people today and party leaders they rally around a child who was born yesterday born with a golden spoon up his *** and no reality of what is Pakistan going through. People electing those into power who are cutting birthday cakes while their city is drowning. You can't expect something good to happen if people themselves don't do any good, get rid of the party loyalty and starting thinking about nationalism and fix the house.

what about devolution of power to districts.. or making new provinces
why Pakistani has typical mind set of going from bad to worse if the bad doesn't work

Make it new province ais se achi aur kia bat ho sakti

Karachi Port Trust comes under federal government. Here's a glimpse of who will be ruling over you if whole of Karachi comes under federal rule:
View attachment 659861
Its a matter of shame for sindhis and karachiites both. I totally agree with you in this. Why dont ppp do something for karachiites and win hearts and then whole sindh will fight together.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom