What's new

This is Karachi in 2020

Tax pay to FBR by people of Karachi Rs29.94 billion vs People of peshawar Tax pay to FBR 11 million Rupees

Look what they got

2020-08-11 22_33_40-Facebook.png

People of Lahore got this (how much tax they paid Rs567 million)

download (1).jpg

527111_94445621-1280x720.jpg

Here is Cheif justice of Pakistan Remarks on Karachi

2020-08-11 22_44_28-(25) Geo Headlines 03 PM _ 10th August 2020 - YouTube.png

2020-08-11 22_44_41-(25) Geo Headlines 03 PM _ 10th August 2020 - YouTube.png

Any suggestion from elite member, PDF think tank, moderator, or any senior pdf member what is the solution for khi ??
Give to Pak foujh they know how the work should be done. As retired Army cheif preveez musharaf did.

If you want to settle tax thing issue you should better come on media stream and correct them news papers and all why killing the messenger?. Delete my posts if u dont like but you cant change the real facts.

Absolute nonsense. The FBR itself has clarified this multiple times. Every single one of their yearly reports clearly gives the breakdown of the tax collected from Karachi. The exact same reports which I have shared with you before. It is as settled as settled can be. You keep bringing it up because of your own political agenda. You present these worthless sources because you have nothing else. Suddenly, the same Pakistani media which you would not stop criticizing is the authority on the matter.

When it comes to cleaning karachi have 18th amendment lolipop
When karachities ask for job we have quota lolipop
when we ask for governor rule we have oh this will create anarchy lolipop
when we ask for including with federal we have no this can't be done.
when we ask for separate province all together we became indians.

Please don't throw hissy fits every time someone takes your propaganda apart. The discussion is simple and straight forward.

1) Does Karachi pay +50% of Pakistan's tax and +92% of Sindh's tax? No it does not. Karachi collects +50% of Pakistan's tax, which is largely paid by Pakistanis who do not live in Karachi.

2) Is the hiring process at KPT regionally biased? Yes, absolutely. As shown above, it is biased in favor of Urban Sindh which occupies 78.67% of the total jobs in KPT, 414.32% of its allotted quota. Will you now have the integrity to protest and complain against this bias? Will you at least have the decency to take your accusations back and apologize for the ethno-regional politics that you tried to play here? Or will you start throwing more hissy fits which have nothing to do with the discussion?

So yeah go ahead and throw me some lolipops as well over jobs

You can't expect people to believe nonsensical propaganda just because it fits your political narrative. Urban Sindh occupies well over its rightful share of jobs in KPT, despite whatever oral fixation you may or may not have.

Last edited:
Tax pay to FBR by people of Karachi Rs29.94 billion vs People of peshawar Tax pay to FBR 11 million Rupees

Look what they got

View attachment 660329

People of Lahore got this (how much tax they paid Rs567 million)

View attachment 660330
View attachment 660331

Here is Cheif justice of Pakistan Remarks on Karachi

View attachment 660332

View attachment 660333

You do realize that these bus systems were and are being paid for by the provinces through their own budgets? Budgets which they generate themselves? From the money which has nothing to do with Karachi or Sindh? Not from the money collected as tax by the center? You are effectively asking why the Punjab government built that BRT in Lahore from its own money and not in Karachi.

Any suggestion from elite member, PDF think tank, moderator, or any senior pdf member what is the solution for khi ??
Give to Pak foujh they know how the work should be done. As retired Army cheif preveez musharaf did.

Dissolve the power and budget down to local municipalities across Pakistan. Karachiites will rule over Karachi themselves.

Absolute nonsense. The FBR itself has clarified this multiple times. Every single one of their yearly reports clearly gives the breakdown of the tax collected from Karachi. The exact same reports which I have shared with you before. It is as settled as settled can be. You keep bringing it up because of your own political agenda. You present these worthless sources because you have nothing else. Suddenly, the same Pakistani media which you would not stop criticizing is the authority on the matter.

Please don't throw hissy fits every time someone takes your propaganda apart. The discussion is simple and straight forward.

1) Does Karachi pay +50% of Pakistan's tax and +92% of Sindh's tax? No it does not. Karachi collects +50% of Pakistan's tax, which is largely paid by Pakistanis who do not live in Karachi.

2) Is the hiring process at KPT regionally biased? Yes, absolutely. As shown above, it is biased in favor of Urban Sindh which occupies 78.67% of the total jobs in KPT, 414.32% of its allotted quota. Will you now have the integrity to protest and complain against this bias? Will you at least have the decency to take your accusations back and apologize for the ethno-regional politics that you tried to play here? Or will you start throwing more hissy fits which have nothing to do with the discussion?

You can't expect people to believe nonsensical propaganda just because it fits your political narrative. Urban Sindh occupies well over its rightful share of jobs in KPT, despite whatever oral fixation you may or may not have.
Lets make it simple and leave everything. Why military, sindh and centre not supporting karachi. Why they are not providing better transport to karachiites. Most of the buses business in karachi are runs by pukhtuns, is it the reason?

Why don't you post your sources rather than lip service? I have no political agenda if asking rights then yes i have agenda. If you can't see what happened to karachi then i am sorry don't know why you even bother to reply may be you have some connection with ppp who knows.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/11/k...ay-more-tax-than-lahores-islamabads-combined/

https://www.parhlo.com/karachi-pays-most-tax-in-pak

33 Karachi taxpayers among FBR’s top 50

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/10/31/539976/karachi-top-on-tax-paying-with-less-taxpayers/

and there was a video on show where someone admit that 60+ of sindh tax comes from karachi if i find it again i will post it.

So yeah everything is nonsense only you make sense.

Last edited:
You do realize that these bus systems were and are being paid for by the provinces through their own budgets? Budgets which they generate themselves? From the money which has nothing to do with Karachi or Sindh? Not from the money collected as tax by the center? You are effectively asking why the Punjab government built that BRT in Lahore from its own money and not in Karachi.

Bro have seen Chief justice remarks on Sindh govt n city government about karachi ?
look what province govt is running they are taking bhatttaaaa ...!!

Dissolve the power and budget down to local municipalities across Pakistan. Karachiites will rule over Karachi themselves.

Who can do this ? only pak foujh but question is when they will take action ?

Sindh needs to be ran by a businessman. Karachi has many of the best business people in Pakistan, I am surprised that they have not been able to put their funds together and put up a resistance to PPP mismanagement of the province.

Karachi needs to be its own province in itself since the needs of its population is completely different from that of interior sindhs.

Why don't you post your sources rather than lip service? I have no political agenda if asking rights then yes i have agenda.

You mean the way I provided you here?

Karachi is not generating anywhere close to 60% revenue. That is absolutely false. I've already explained it. That number also keeps increasing out of thin air.

Refer to my post below,

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/is-karachi-not-a-part-of-sindh.672911/page-11#post-12474099

Or here?

Please don't spread this 'by design' political propaganda around. It was created to invoke exactly the feelings you are currently feeling.

Karachi does not generate 50% of the country's income tax. Pakistan does not generate any real amount of income tax at all. Even if Karachi did actually pay 50% of it, it would amount to peanuts. In 2013 only 768,000 people were registered income tax payers in all of Pakistan.

The correct fact is that Karachi accounts for around half of the total collections of the Federal Board of Revenue. The majority of these collections is custom duty and sales tax paid on imports at the two ports. Roughly 95% of all foreign trade passes through these two ports in Karachi and all the duties and sales tax on that trade is collected at Karachi even when paid by a Gilgiti i.e. it is being paid by the entire country. The guy sitting in Ishkoman pays it at Karachi, directly. Furthermore, the rest is also not all paid by Karachi itself. The entire provinces of Sindh and Balochistan are covered by the five tax units and offices in Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur and Quetta.

Here is the actual source with the figures,

https://web.archive.org/web/2010092...k/YearBook/2006-2007/FBRyearbook2006-2007.pdf

Or would you like me to provide another fresh link which you will ignore so as to purposefully deny the actual truth? Sure, why not?

https://fbr.gov.pk/Categ/FBR-RevenueDivision-YearBook/358

If you can't see what happened to karachi then i am sorry don't know why you even bother to reply may be you have some connection with ppp who knows.

I am not contesting what has or has not happened to Karachi. Nor am I contesting what the PPP has or has not done to Karachi. I am contesting your deliberate attempts at spreading your hatred filled regional propaganda through nonsensical claims of a) Karachi pays the majority of Pakistan's tax, b) Karachi pays 92% of Sindh's tax, and c) KPT is biased towards the people of Karachi.

Btw, you still have not apologised for your previous false allegations against KPT. Go on, show some decency. Or at least the same dismay now against the KPT for hiring far more people from Urban Sindh than is their share.

First: Sure, let's take a handful of the largest markets in the country, which have the most traders in the country, who conduct the most business in the country and compare them to those which are not and do not. Let's take the amount paid by the 50,200 tax filers in these markets from Karachi and compare them to the amounts paid by only 3,950 tax filers from Lahore and 6,508 filers from Faisalabad in a country with a total population of 210 million. This is not idiotic at all. And while we are at it, let's also compare the tax paid by the textile industrialists in Faisalabad with the textile industrialists in Karachi?

Second: Your links don't even agree with each other. One says,

According to the FBR report, the traders, retailers and wholesalers in Karachi paid tax of Rs 8,610,263,771 with only 52,808 tax filers, as compared to Lahore that despite boosting 55,342 tax filers_ the largest number of filers in Pakistan only paid Rs 5,219,983,079.

The other says,

The FBR surveyed the markets in Saddar, Tariq Road, Clifton, Golimar, DHA and Gulistan-e-Jauhar and found that they collectively paid Rs30.87 billion in taxes. There were 50,200 tax filers in these markets and the 18,744 big taxpayers paid a total of Rs29.94 billion in taxes to the government.

In comparison, Lahore’s four biggest markets paid Rs567 million in taxes. These are Anarkali, Mall Road, Hafeez Centre and Liberty Market. There are a total of 3,950 tax filers at these markets.

So which is it? Is it that Karachi's 6 largest markets have 50,200 tax filers who paid Rs30.87 billion by themselves? Or is it that entire Karachi has 52,808 tax filing traders, retailers and wholesalers who paid Rs.8.6 billion total? Should we compare these figures with the 3,950 tax filers in Lahore's four markets who paid Rs567 million or with the 52,808 tax filing traders, retailers and wholesalers in all of Lahore who paid Rs5.2 billion? If I were you, I'd go with the first quote. The link actually shows pages from the FBR report.

Third: We have some major takeaways from the links that you have provided.

1) More traders, retailers and wholesalers file taxes in Lahore than in Karachi.

2) There are more tax filing traders, retailers and wholesalers per capita in Lahore than in Karachi.

3) Islamabad pays more tax per filer than Karachi.

and there was a video on show where someone admit that 60+ of sindh tax comes from karachi if i find it again i will post it.

Please learn the difference between 'revenue collected' and 'tax filed'. Once you have, go through the links I have provided. Don't be afraid, those yearbook reports aren't rocket science, you don't need any videos.

So yeah everything is nonsense only you make sense.

Hate to break to you, bud. It looks a bit worse than just nonsense.

All that said. While Karachi pays nowhere near +50% of FBR's revenue, it does and obviously will pay the most amount of tax compared to other cities. By virtue of its massive population and the two ports which handle 95% of all of Pakistan's trade, Karachi is the national economic powerhouse. Given this status it has always attracted major businesses to base their headquarters there and always will, further increasing its economic strength and tax payment.

Or here?

Or would you like me to provide another fresh link which you will ignore so as to purposefully deny the actual truth? Sure, why not?

I am not contesting what has or has not happened to Karachi. Nor am I contesting what the PPP has or has not done to Karachi. I am contesting your deliberate attempts at spreading your hatred filled regional propaganda through nonsensical claims of a) Karachi pays the majority of Pakistan's tax, b) Karachi pays 92% of Sindh's tax, and c) KPT is biased towards the people of Karachi.

Btw, you still have not apologised for your previous false allegations against KPT. Go on, show some decency. Or at least the same dismay now against the KPT for hiring far more people from Urban Sindh than is their share.

First: Sure, let's take a handful of the largest markets in the country, which have the most traders in the country, who conduct the most business in the country and compare them to those which are not and do not. Let's take the amount paid by the 50,200 tax filers in these markets from Karachi and compare them to the amounts paid by only 3,950 tax filers from Lahore and 6,508 filers from Faisalabad in a country with a total population of 210 million. This is not idiotic at all. And while we are at it, let's also compare the tax paid by the textile industrialists in Faisalabad with the textile industrialists in Karachi?

Second: Your links don't even agree with each other. One says,

The other says,

So which is it? Is it that Karachi's 6 largest markets have 50,200 tax filers who paid Rs30.87 billion by themselves? Or is it that entire Karachi has 52,808 tax filing traders, retailers and wholesalers who paid Rs.8.6 billion total? Should we compare these figures with the 3,950 tax filers in Lahore's four markets who paid Rs567 million or with the 52,808 tax filing traders, retailers and wholesalers in all of Lahore who paid Rs5.2 billion? If I were you, I'd go with the first quote. The link actually shows pages from the FBR report.

1) More traders, retailers and wholesalers file taxes in Lahore than in Karachi.

2) There are more tax filing traders, retailers and wholesalers per capita in Lahore than in Karachi.

Please learn the difference between 'revenue collected' and 'tax filed'. Once you have, go through the links I have provided. Don't be afraid, those yearbook reports aren't rocket science, you don't need any videos.

Hate to break to you, bud. It looks a bit worse than just nonsense.

All that said. While Karachi pays nowhere near +50% of FBR's revenue, it does and obviously will pay the most amount of tax compared to other cities. By virtue of its massive population and the two ports which handle 95% of all of Pakistan's trade, Karachi is the national economic powerhouse. Given this status it has always attracted major businesses to base their headquarters there and always will, further increasing its economic strength and tax payment.

Lets say 50% revenue comes from karachi and rest 50% comes from all over pakistan yet biggest tax payer is karachi which is the whole point. Dont say port and this and that is the reason because its not valid we are talking about tax paying now how these revenue generated.

Also with source let us know how much other cities of sindh generate tax revenue as compare to karachi.

Pakistan generates 95% of its total federal tax revenue from its ten major cities and Karachi contributes 55%, Islamabad 16 per cent and Lahore 15 %. The average urban per capita income in Pakistan among ten cities varies from Rs37,000 to Rs70,000. Poverty in urban areas is a major and visible phenomenon. Six out of ten major cities have double digit poverty figures including Quetta with 46%, has the highest poverty rate while Islamabad with 3% has the lowest poverty rate.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/343926-95-of-tax-revenue-generated-from-10-major-cities

Last edited:

Or here?

Where is the breakup for each city in this link that you have provided?I couldn't find any city neither karachi.

Where is the source to backup your claim above? Don't know how you came up with 3 point and from where while top tax payer out of 150,

ISLAMABAD: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Thursday released a list of 150 taxpaying citizens that have contributed the highest taxes, with the Karachi-based Saima Shahbaz Malik topping the category for tax year 2018. Of the total, Mehvish A. Tapal, who was ranked at 45 in the category of the top 50 individuals, is also from Karachi.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1465331/33-karachi-taxpayers-among-fbrs-top-50

Names individuals, company etc goes as follow below for tax payer.

SLAMABAD: The ministry of finance has issued list of top 50 taxpayers in categories of individuals, Association of Persons (AOPs) and companies.
The list of top 50 individual taxpayers is as follow:

01. LTU KARACHI, Ms.SAIMA SHAHBAZ MALIK
02. LTU KARACHI, MUHAMMAD YASIN MALIK
03. RTO-II KARACHI, AHMED ULLAH
04. LTU LAHORE, HASSAN MANSHA
05. RTO ISLAMABAD, SHAHID KHAQAN ABBASI
06. LTU KARACHI, SYED BABAR ALI
07. LTU KARACHI, REHAN HASSAN
08. LTU-II KARACHI, IMTIAZ HUSSAIN
09. LTU-II KARACHI, MALIK SHAHID
10. LTU-II KARACHI, Muhammad Hanif Jiwani
11. LTU KARACHI, SHAHID YASIN MALIK
12. LTU KARACHI, ARIF HABIB
13. LTU LAHORE, MIAN UMER MANSHA
14. RTO GUJRANWALA, FARRUKH IJAZ
15. D Mr. WAZIR ALI PARDHAN
16. LTU-II KARACHI, MUHAMMAD RAFIQUE
17. RTO-III KARACHI, Mr. Muhammad Hanif Machiyara
18. RTO-III KARACHI, MUHAMMAD IRFAN GHAZI
19. LTU-II KARACHI, ABDUL WAHEED SHAIKH
20. RTO GUJRANWALA, MALIK MUHAMMAD MUKARRAM
21. LTU LAHORE, SH JHANZEB JILANI
22. RTO QUETTA, Ain ul Haq
23. LTU-II KARACHI, FARAZ ELLAHI SHAMSI
24. LTU-II KARACHI, MUHAMMAD MATEEN SHAFI
25. RTO (CORPORATE) LAHORE, MUHAMMAD HAMID KHAN
26. LTU KARACHI, SHAHBAZ YASIN MALIK
27. RTO GUJRANWALA, AMIR MEHMOOD
28. RTO-II KARACHI, MUHAMMAD TEHREEM SHAMIM
29. RTO-III KARACHI, MOHAMMAD TALHA
30. RTO (CORPORATE) KARACHI, SYED IRSHAD AHMED
31. RTO (CORPORATE) LAHORE, NAJAM HAFEEZ
32. RTO (CORPORATE) KARACHI, MOHAMMAD NAJEEB HAROON
33. LTU ISLAMABAD, SHUAIB ANWER MALIK
34. LTU KARACHI, Ali Akhai
35. LTU KARACHI, AFTAB FAIZULLAH TAPAL
36. LTU-II KARACHI. MUHAMMAD KASHIF
37. RTO-II KARACHI, MUHAMMAD SAEED FAISAL
38. RTO SUKKUR, NAVEED AHMED MAHAR
39. LTU KARACHI, KHALID MAHMOOD
40. RTO MULTAN, MUHAMMAD RAMZAN
41. LTU KARACHI, TARIQ RAFI
42. LTU-II KARACHI, MUHAMMAD ASAD
43. RTO HYDERABAD, GHULAM MUSTAFA
44. LTU-II KARACHI, ALTAF ADAM
45. LTU KARACHI, Ms.MEHVISH A TAPAL
46. LTU LAHORE, MIAN RAZA MANSHA
47. LTU KARACHI, IQBAL ALI MOHAMED
48. RTO (CORPORATE) KARACHI, SALIM HABIB GODIL
49. RTO ABBOTTABAD, MUHAMMAD DAWOOD KHAN
50. LTU-II KARACHI, TANVEER AHMED
Top Taxpayers – AOP
01. RTO QUETTA, CR20G-ZKB KLM JOINT VENTURE, Mr. Muhabbat Khan
02. RTO-II LAHORE ZKB RELIABLE JV, Waseem Afzal
03. LTU KARACHI ADVANCE TELECOM, Asif Majeed
04. RTO QUETTA LIMAK JV ZKB, Muhabbat Khan
05. RTO-II LAHORE, AIR LINK COMMUNICATION, Muzaffar Hayat Paracha
06. RTO PESHAWAR CR21G-MAQBOOL-CALSONS JV, Ch. Aamir Latif
07. LTU-II KARACHI, ZAFAR ENTERPRISES, Azeem Khan Yousafzai
08. LTU LAHORE, OZKARTALLAR CAMPAK JOINT VENTURE, Nizam ud din
09. RTO HYDERABAD, UNITED AGRO CHEMICAL, PEHLAJ RAI
10 RTO PESHAWAR, SGEC-MAQBOOL-CALSONS JV, Syed Masood Hussain Shah
11. RTO ISLAMABAD, MAQBOOL-ZARGHOON JV, Amir Siddiqui
12. RTO-II KARACHI, KINGCRETE BUILDERS, Maj (Rtd.) Nawaz Ahmed Minhas
13. RTO GUJRANWALA, SPARCO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Ch. Muhammad Sadique
14. RTO QUETTA, ZAHIR KHAN & BROTHERS, Zahir Khan
15. RTO-II KARACHI, PREMIER AGENCIES, Ebrahim Qassim
16. RTO (CORPORATE) LAHORE, SKB-KNK JOINT VENTURE, Kamal Nasir Khan
17 RTO SUKKUR, UMER JAN & COMPANY, Muhammad Akram Khan Panezai
18 LTU-II KARACHI, M/S IMRAN SHIP BREAKING CO., Aslam Suleman Jiwani
19. RTO-II KARACHI, WAZIR ALI & COMPANY, Mehboob Ali
20. RTO QUETTA, SADAF ENTERPRISES, Muhammad Umer Memon
21. RTO-II KARACHI, INOVI TECHNOLOGIES, Muhammad Zeeshan
22. LTU LAHORE, GOURMET FOODS, Zubair Nawaz Chatta
23. RTO QUETTA, ALLIANCE ENERGY, Ilyas Hussain Khan
24. RTO-II KARACHI, CHAWLA INTERNATIONAL, Santosh Kumar Chawla
25. LTU-II KARACHI, ABDUL SATTAR NOOR MOHD. & CO., Aamir Bhaghani
26. RTO (CORPORATE) LAHORE, HCS-SNMC JV, Mohsin Hasnain
27. RTO ABBOTTABAD CGGC-AM ASSOCIATES JV Mr. Yehua
28. LTU-II KARACHI, WR EDIBLE OIL REFINERY, Hamid Waheed
29 RTO ABBOTTABAD, CGGC-GRCJV (CHINA GEZHOUBA GROUP COMPANY AND GHULAM RASOOL & CO JOINT VENTURE), Majidullah Khan
30. RTO-II LAHORE, M/S CRESCENT CORPORATION, ASLAM NASIR
31. RTO-II LAHORE, NETRACON TECHNOLOGIES, SYED ASGHAR ALI
32. LTU-II KARACHI, PRIME SHIP BREAKERS, Malik Panjwani
33. RTO QUETTA, NPI CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING, Haji Mauladad
34. RTO ISLAMABAD, CRFG-MATRACON-TTC JOINT VENTURE, Muhammad Abdul Qadir
35. RTO (CORPORATE) LAHORE, OUTFITTERS STORES, Imran Khurshid
36. LTU ISLAMABAD, WERRICK PHARMACEUTICALS, Muhammad Bilal
37. LTU KARACHI, JAMALUDDIN & COMPANY, Akhtar Muhammad
38. RTO-II KARACHI, S.EJAZ UD DIN & COMPANY, Nazimuddin Feroze
39. RTO-II LAHORE, SAADAT INTERNATIONAL, GHULAM MAHBOOB
40. RTO SUKKUR, M/S UMER JAN & CO (JOV) M/S XUCHANG GUANGLI HIGHWAY, Muhammad Akram Khan Panazi
41. RTO GUJRANWALA, HIGHWAYS CONSTRUCTION, Tariq Pervaiz
42. LTU-II KARACHI, AL-HAMZA COMMODITIES, Muhammad Sharif Paracha
43. RTO MULTAN, SUNCROP PESTICIDES, Dr. Muhammad Shafique Khan
44. RTO-II KARACHI, USMANI – RELIABLE (JV), Khuram Irshad ul Haqe
45. RTO QUETTA, VENTURE GREEN RECYCLERS, Arif Rashid Dar
46. RTO GUJRANWALA, SHAREEF ENTERPRISES, Hassan Saqlain
47. RTO -III Karachi, M/S Rajby Industries, Nafees Sultan
48. RTO II Karachi, RIAA Barker Gillette, Yousuf Khosa
49. RTO QUETTA, Saad Ullah Khan & Borthers Engenn. & Const. CO., Saad Ullah Khan
50. RTO HYDERABAD, Unique Triding Co., Dr. Daya Ram
Top Taxpayers – Company
01. LTU ISLAMABAD, OIL AND GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED, Zahid Mir
02. LTU KARACHI, UNITED BANK LIMITED, Ms Sima Kamil
03. LTU ISLAMABAD, GOVERNMENT HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LIMITED, Zahid Nazir Bhatti
04. LTU KARACHI, PAKISTAN PETROLEUM LIMITED, Syed Ehtesham Ahmed
05. LTU KARACHI, PAKISTAN STATE OIL COMPANY LIMITED, Syed Jahangir Ali Shah
06. LTU LAHORE, ALLIED BANK OF PAKISTAN LIMITED, FARHAN ULLAH KHAN
07. LTU ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION AUTHORITY, Maj. Gen Rtd Amir Azeem Bajwa
08. LTU KARACHI, HABIB BANK LIMITED, Sagheer Mufti
09. LTU KARACHI, INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED, Ali S. Habib
10. LTU LAHORE, NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED, FREDA DUPLAN & Ms. Fatima Akhtar Hayat
11. LTU ISLAMABAD, CHINA STATE CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED, Han Peng
12. LTU KARACHI, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (PAKISTAN) LIMITED, Shahzad Dada
13. LTU KARACHI, MEEZAN BANK LIMITED, Irfan Siddiqui
14. LTU LAHORE, PAK-ARAB REFINERY LIMITED, Tariq Razavi
15. LTU KARACHI, CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, Sqn. Ldr. Shah Rukh Nusrat
16. RTO MULTAN, BANK AL-HABIB LIMITED, Mansoor Ali Khan
17. LTU KARACHI, NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, Arif Usmani
18. LTU LAHORE, KOT ADDU POWER COMPANY LIMITED, Mohtashim
19. LTU KARACHI, UNILEVER PAKISTAN LIMITED, Aman Ghanchi
20. LTU ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN TOBACCO COMPANY LIMITED, Javed Iqbal
21. LTU KARACHI, BANK ALFALAH LIMITED, Anjum Hai
22. LTU ISLAMABAD, BOWENERGY RESOURCES (PAKISTAN) SRL, Hammad Razaq
23. LTU LAHORE, PEPSI-COLA INTERNATIONAL (PRIVATE) LIMITED, Furqan Ahmed Syed
24. LTU LAHORE, HONDA ATLAS CARS LIMITED, Umair Wajid
25. LTU ISLAMABAD, ATTOCK PETROLEUM LIMITED, Mr. Shuaib Anwar Malik
26. LTU ISLAMABAD, INTERNATIONAL WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS PAKISTAN LIMITED, Ali Naseer
27. LTU ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN OILFIELDS LIMITED, Shuaib Anwar Malik
28. LTU ISLAMABAD, MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED, Lt.Gen (Retd) Ishfaq Nadeem
29. LTU LAHORE, MILLAT TRACTORS LIMITED, Sohail Nisar
30. LTU ISLAMABAD, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES PAKISTAN (PRIVATE) LIMITED, Tandong Yang
31. LTU ISLAMABAD, BESTWAY CEMENT LIMITED, Zameer Mohammad Chaudhry
32. LTU KARACHI, QASIM INTERNATIONAL CONTAINER TERMINAL PAKISTAN LIMITED, Junaid Zameer
33. LTU ISLAMABAD, MOL PAKISTAN OIL & GAS COMPANY B. V., Gabor vakarcs
34. RTO PESHAWAR, LUCKY CEMENT LIMITED, Muhammad Younas Tabba
35. LTU ISLAMABAD, FAUJI FERTILIZER COMPANY LIMITED, Lt.Gen (Retd) Tariq Khan
36. LTU LAHORE, TETRA PAK (PAKISTAN) LIMITED, Misbah Hassan
37. LTU KARACHI, HABIB METROPOLITAN BANK LIMITED, Mohsin Ali Nathani
38. LTU KARACHI, GETZ PHARMA (PRIVATE) LIMITTED, Dr. Khurram Hussain
39. LTU KARACHI, KARACHI INTERNATIONAL CONTAINER TERMINAL LIMITED Naveed Qureshi
40. LTU KARACHI, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA LIMITED, Chen Yunchung (Airdy)
41. LTU ISLAMABAD, CMPAK LIMITED, LIWENYU
42. RTO ISLAMABAD, CHINA COMMUNICATIONS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED, Lee
43. LTU KARACHI, ENGRO CORPORATION LIMITED, Ghais Khan
44. LTU-II KARACHI, CHEVRON PAKISTAN LUBRICANTS (PVT.) LIMITED, Muhammad Najam Shamas uddin
45. RTO FAISALABAD, RAFHAN MAIZE PRODUCTS COMPANY LIMITED, Irfan Ahmad Bhatti
46. LTU LAHORE, THE BANK OF PUNJAB, Khalid Tirmazi
47. LTU KARACHI, ATLAS HONDA LIMITED, Kashif Yaseen
48. RTO MULTAN, FATIMA FERTILIZER COMPANY LIMITED, Fazal Ahmed Sheikh
49. LTU KARACHI, PORT QASIM AUTHORITY, Asad Rafi Chandna
50. LTU KARACHI, GLAXO SMITHKLINE PAKISTAN LIMITED, Abdul Samad

Source: https://pkrevenue.com/list-of-top-50-taxpayers-in-categories-of-individual-aops-companies/

While here is anther fact for you, throw nonsense tag on this as well

Last edited:
Now Chief Justice of Pakistan Saying these words, I think this explanation is enough now its time for National Security to take action I mean Pak Foujh.. Please make it khi fruitful ...!!!

117361238_1392498194280592_5817809432432906178_n.jpg
117317876_1392498174280594_7015514819280245374_n.jpg
117594271_1392498150947263_8243167485286934971_n.jpg
116859501_1392498114280600_8055657986554138623_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom