What's new

This is Karachi in 2020

:what:...................You mean the Yearbook from FBR itself?

I'm sorry bud, but you shared garbage. You even posted articles which testify to what I have stated and denied your claims.

haha Yearbook from FBR please share breakup for cities if you could find. I couldn't understand this and that wouldn't make your point and I shared what media outlets shared so you are denying them not me. but yeah thank you judge has passed the judgement thinking he is right and everyone else are false

haha Yearbook from FBR please share breakup for cities if you could find. I couldn't understand this and that wouldn't make your point and I shared what media outlets shared so you are denying them not me. but yeah thank you judge has passed the judgement thinking he is right and everyone else are false

Listen bud, I can't be expected to indefinitely entertain every meritless poster pretending to be a dunce and trying to distort and dilute the discussion by posting witless statements. So this will be it.

That Yearbook is the only source for revenue collection figures and the very source that every single article that you have posted claims to report on. I gave you figures from the report but you wanted the source itself so I gave that too. It is not my fault that you don't posses the ability to read or add numbers. The FBR does not give "breakups" of revenue collection by city, it would be quite idiotic to expect them to since tax is not collected by city (as explained above a few times). It gives them by the LTUs and STOs while explaining which regions these LTUs and STOs serve. Not hard to add the two numbers from the Karachi LTU and STO. It also gives the exact amount collected as import duties and sales tax at the two ports in Karachi. Subtracting that from the previous amount is also not difficult, as long as you've attended any school for a handful of years. The "media outlets" you have posted are garbage, as evident by the fact that they not only contradict each other but also unquestionably contradict the very FBR report that they claim to quote. The same FBR report that I shared a scan of.

So, take your pick. Either you are an absolute simpleton who can't read, can't add, can't understand elementary concepts, and chooses to believe in the contradicting "news" articles reporting on the FBR report rather than the FBR report itself (That FBR report actually does give a "breakup" by city). Or that you are a disingenuous and dishonest propagandist who will sell his already minuscule integrity to further his garbage political narrative and agenda.

Btw, you still have not apologised for implying that KPT is biased against Urban Sindh in its hiring. I don't expect you to have enough character to protest against the over representation of Urban Sindh in the KPT.

Last edited:
Listen bud, I can't be expected to indefinitely entertain every meritless poster pretending to be a dunce and trying to distort and dilute the discussion by posting witless statements. So this will be it.

That Yearbook is the only source for revenue collection figures and the very source that every single article that you have posted claims to report on. I gave you figures from the report but you wanted the source itself so I gave that too. It is not my fault that you don't posses the ability to read or add numbers. The FBR does not give "breakups" of revenue collection by city, it would be quite idiotic to expect them to since tax is not collected by city (as explained above a few times). It gives them by the LTUs and STOs while explaining which regions these LTUs and STOs serve. Not hard to add the two numbers from the Karachi LTU and STO. It also gives the exact amount collected as import duties and sales tax at the two ports in Karachi. Subtracting that from the previous amount is also not difficult, as long as you've attended any school for a handful of years. The "media outlets" you have posted are garbage, as evident by the fact that they not only contradict each other but also unquestionably contradict the very FBR report that they claim to quote. The same FBR report that I shared a scan of.

So, take your pick. Either you are an absolute simpleton who can't read, can't add, can't understand elementary concepts, and chooses to believe in the contradicting "news" articles reporting on the FBR report rather than the FBR report itself (That FBR report actually does give a "breakup" by city). Or that you are a disingenuous and dishonest propagandist who will sell his already minuscule integrity to further his garbage political narrative and agenda.

Btw, you still have not apologised for implying that KPT is biased against Urban Sindh in its hiring. I don't expect you to have enough character to protest against the over representation of Urban Sindh in the KPT.

Why giving negative rating? Man you are girlish and trust me you dont deserve to be mod. You have issue who share or make raise vouce for karachi. Go make this one negative as well. I knew you were after me and now its personal for you. Keeep your childish behavior like this.

Last edited:
no one cares

Got negative rating. @WebMaster please make some good mods who dont give negative rating just like that on personal matters. When they say others haters, doing propagenda no one gives them negative rating?

What kind of behavior is this, they say all things to us and when we debate and someone thinks it's not enough proof or authentic they just give negative rating. It's personal for them can't take criticism on their post?

Last edited:
In a survey of the country’s biggest markets, the FBR has found that Karachi pays the most tax. In fact, the tax collected from Karachi’s six biggest markets is more than the tax collected from the biggest markets in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Faisalabad combined.

The FBR surveyed the markets in Saddar, Tariq Road, Clifton, Golimar, DHA and Gulistan-e-Jauhar and found that they collectively paid Rs30.87 billion in taxes. There were 50,200 tax filers in these markets and the 18,744 big taxpayers paid a total of Rs29.94 billion in taxes to the government.

In comparison, Lahore’s four biggest markets paid Rs567 million in taxes. These are Anarkali, Mall Road, Hafeez Centre and Liberty Market. There are a total of 3,950 tax filers at these markets.

Rawalpindi’s big markets pay Rs1 billion in taxes and have 6,508 filers. Faisalabad’s five big markets pay Rs141 million in taxes.

Islamabad’s four big markets — Supermarket, Blue Area, F-10 Markaz and Jinnah Super — paid Rs1.93 billion in tax.

Source: Sama tv.

All failed to calculate difference

@WebMaster @Horus

Please let me know what is negative about this? Or mods like krash can do whatever they like just because they cant stand debates?

@Areesh @Pakistani Fighter @mikkix @Ghazwa-e-Hind @PaklovesTurkiye just to let you know guys that becareful with this mod krash, he will induldge you in debates and when loosing argument or can't debate he will make your posts negative or may banned you or will say you have political agenda etc.

Last edited:
These terrorists altafist are stupid and similar to PTM/ANP nationalists without logic or facts.

50% of Pakistan tax is collected in port. This is before any company tax or value added tax. Lol at Karachi pays 70% of tax. But AZ1 was right in 1 thing, Sindh does collect over 90% of provincial tax from Karachi.

But remember provincial tax of Sindh is like Rs200b or something. While FBR tax collection is Rs5 trillion.

Anyway Karachi budget should be Rs400b instead of current Rs125b that Sindh gov spend on it.

If Karachi got 1/3 of Sindh budget every year for last 10 years then today it would look very different. PPPiss is clearly enemy of Karachi. In fact I would say spend half of Sindh budget on Karachi. Karachi is a engine that will drive Sindh economy and increase revenues for sindh government even more. But they are too stupid to see that out of pure hatred. Urban centres are drivers are modern world GDP growth. This is where India have taken lead over Pakistan.

Why giving negative rating?

Because I am supposed to give negative ratings to sub-par posts? Especially those which are deliberately dishonest and keep repeating the already answered nonsense in hopes of distorting, diluting, or drowning out the opposing argument. That's maybe why I have the ability of giving them?

Why giving negative rating?
Man you are girlish and trust me you dont deserve to be mod. You have issue who share or make raise vouce for karachi. Go make this one negative as well.

Please feel free to raise any and all objections against my moderation and rank in General Headquarters.

I knew you were after me and now its personal for you. Keeep your childish behavior like this.

You flatter yourself. I assure you, you are not that good.

Last edited:
Got negative rating. @WebMaster please make some good mods who dont give negative rating just like that on personal matters. When they say others haters, doing propagenda no one gives them negative rating?

What kind of behavior is this, they say all things to us and when we debate and someone thinks it's not enough proof or authentic they just give negative rating. It's personal for them can't take criticism on their post?

there are thousand ways of establishing consent and consensus on problems of karachi and citizens of karachi. there are 2 sets of problems lumped usually together due to ignorance on the matter.

no one cares for these technical 56 inch chest beating for technicalities of the tax system or the 28th amendment.

Because I am supposed to give negative ratings to sub-par posts? Especially those which are deliberately dishonest and keep repeating the already answered nonsense in hopes of distorting, diluting, or drowning out the opposing argument. That's maybe why I have the ability of giving them?

Please feel free to raise any and all objections against my moderation and rank in General Headquarters.

You flatter yourself. I assure you, you are not that good a poster.

Enough been said i am sure other will decide what and whom here is doing personal targetting.

You assure nothing as I dont need certificate from you but you dont deserve your post as mod and i can make that comment base on my experience and a member of this communtiy. Ofcourse then its connection thing and ite very common in Pakistan use connection to make other bad.

there are thousand ways of establishing consent and consensus on problems of karachi and citizens of karachi. there are 2 sets of problems lumped usually together due to ignorance on the matter.

no one cares for these technical 56 inch chest beating for technicalities of the tax system or the 28th amendment.

How can those solve a problem who never had any experience of real issue been face or even stayed in the city for 6 months? And those who cant even face the crtisicim on their posts.

How can those solve a problem who never had any experience of real issue been face or even stayed in the city for 6 months? And those who cant even face the crtisicim on their posts.

they can still talk about the city. all metropolises have the same problem.

i don't have to live in Tokyo to talk about how cramped it is or how Paris smells or how DG Khan has no infrastructure.

they can still talk about the city. all metropolises have the same problem.

i don't have to live in Tokyo to talk about how cramped it is or how Paris smells or how DG Khan has no infrastructure.
they can talk and when those person talk or share who really lives in that city and facing the problem they start given nonsense and upon criticism they start giving negative ratings example i made post at time
Yesterday at 9:43 PM

Reply came at

Yesterday at 9:29 PM with no Negative Rating.

and then all of the sudden negative rating from same guy at Today at 8:18 AM

So he got issues by reading again and got angry and give ratings on personal liking or disliking.

Now I am sure he is waiting for a thing or two to ban me which i don't care either but this is not the way by mods to behave.

they can talk and when those person talk or share who really lives in that city and facing the problem they start given nonsense and upon criticism they start giving negative ratings example i made post at time
Yesterday at 9:43 PM

Reply came at

Yesterday at 9:29 PM with no Negative Rating.

and then all of the sudden negative rating from same guy at Today at 8:18 AM

So he got issues by reading again and got angry and give ratings on personal liking or disliking.

Now I am sure he is waiting for a thing or two to ban me which i don't care either but this is not the way by mods to behave.

this won't ducking solve karachi or karachite puzzle. let it go.

instead of sharing dumb media clips. tell us what you and infrastructure around you need betterment and how that is a business potential.

har waqt ye tax ki file lekar ajate ho. achaar daal lo tax ka. 10 din pehle aya karachi se. rasta batana ho kisiko to bolna parta hai falana ubaltay nalay se ulta behte falana gutter se right lekar samne giray sign board per ajao. towns in rural Punjab are more efficient than this wreck of a city. people have dug holes 30m down for water inviting major problems of sink holes.

kab tak shah ghazi bachate rehenge khud bhi kuch karlo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom