What's new

The third option for attack helicopter

Z 10

Russian can ditch us any time for the Indians

It depends how we play our cards, to replace T-129 then Z-10 latest version and to replace AH-1Z then Ka-52 could be good option.

It depends how we play our cards, to replace T-129 then Z-10 latest version and to replace AH-1Z then Ka-52 could be good option.

I played my cards accordingly then an Indian came up with a billion dollars offer so the russian tightened the screw on me by delaying the delivery date or refusing to upgrade the fleet. I then showed him my cards but he turned out to be a douchebag who won't even return calls

I played my cards accordingly then an Indian came up with a billion dollars offer so the russian tightened the screw on me by delaying the delivery date or refusing to upgrade the fleet. I then showed him my cards but he turned out to be a douchebag who won't even return calls

You didn't play your cards well period.

I also over heard some one that our f16 fleet can't be armed with any naval or long range cruise munitions other than firing some bvrs and some pgm's. Basically a job which the Jf 17 and vintage Mirages are capable of can't be taken from the f16 so which one you would bet your money on?
I was talking about maintainance only

Couldn't play more of it

Then you don't understand international relations and diplomacy, Pakistan can get systems from Russia if did its diplomacy well, share order of helix between China and Russia and use diplomacy to keep Indian pressure away through China.

I was talking about maintainance only

F16 Vo samman nae ly k jaata jo 17 ya mirage carry krtay hain agrmainataince nae kry gy to garage m kharay krny paray gy. Or ap nay jhoot Suna hai

Then you don't understand international relations and diplomacy, Pakistan can get systems from Russia if did its diplomacy well, share order of helix between China and Russia and use diplomacy to keep Indian pressure away through China.

Its not as simple as you deem it to be. Indians will try to sabotage all of it and if not then part of it through any means possible and they have the means at their disposal.

F16 Vo samman nae ly k jaata jo 17 ya mirage carry krtay hain agrmainataince nae kry gy to garage m kharay krny paray gy. Or ap nay jhoot Suna hai

Its not as simple as you deem it to be. Indians will try to sabotage all of it and if not then part of it through any means possible and they have the means at their disposal.

They can't sabotage China Russia relationship as China has much higher share of purchasing stuff from Russia compared to India, there are ways to put pressure on Russia and keep India out of it.

They can't sabotage China Russia relationship as China has much higher share of purchasing stuff from Russia compared to India, there are ways to put pressure on Russia and keep India out of it.

Z 10

Russian can ditch us any time for the Indians

We had a chat on this topic with Quwa and Zia ul Islam. We have need of more then 200 choppers including Attack, transport and maritime roles. With the amount in budget we can never get capable platforms. If we buy new offshelf attack choppers there will be no money left for the other two roles. We will always be playing catch up. China does have platforms and they are also cheaper but we will always be buying off shelf. However Turkish industries are growing and they need investments and orders. We can fulfill all three categories. If we make a JV with them, it will be fruitful just like Thunder. It will be even more cheaper then the Chinese one, create jobs back at home and we can also have our share in orders to other sellers and earn money. It will a difficult decision but it will turn into another JF.

We had a chat on this topic with Quwa and Zia ul Islam. We have need of more then 200 choppers including Attack, transport and maritime roles. With the amount in budget we can never get capable platforms. If we buy new offshelf attack choppers there will be no money left for the other two roles. We will always be playing catch up. China does have platforms and they are also cheaper but we will always be buying off shelf. However Turkish industries are growing and they need investments and orders. We can fulfill all three categories. If we make a JV with them, it will be fruitful just like Thunder. It will be even more cheaper then the Chinese one, create jobs back at home and we can also have our share in orders to other sellers and earn money. It will a difficult decision but it will turn into another JF.

The luxury of joint ventures is for the Scandinavia not for us. May be a decade later we can commit to some thing like jb when the economy picks up momentum but not now. In bhaio ka b to pta chala k Pakipakai share krty hain ya?

Near 100% of Turkish military hardware is Western, and of that amount majority is American. Whether you grab your ear from one side, or around, it's the same damn ear. To-may-toe or To-maa-to, it's the same damn thing.
His point is that Turkey can produce those choppers and sell as much as it likes the only problem is the engine issue which is taken care of.
Turkish weapons basing on western tech is something good, its top notch technology after all.

Near 100% of Turkish military hardware is Western, and of that amount majority is American. Whether you grab your ear from one side, or around, it's the same damn ear. To-may-toe or To-maa-to, it's the same damn thing.
lol... i like your analogy. ....

His point is that Turkey can produce those choppers and sell as much as it likes the only problem is the engine issue which is taken care of.
Turkish weapons basing on western tech is something good, its top notch technology after all.
But Turkey under too many binding agreements with all tech providing countries and manufacturer. They can have it , but they can't pass it on or resale. Because if they allow Turkey then EU manufacturer will lose huge market.

Back
Top Bottom