What's new

The third option for attack helicopter

Sir, As per my assessment, Pak will end Up with These First Two Systems at the end of the day some in near future and few in a couple of years.
1. Z10ME
2. T129
3. AH1Z (Highly doubtful though, considering financial limitations)

View attachment 618697

https://eurasiantimes.com/frustrate...an-set-to-acquire-chinese-attack-helicopters/

Major General Syed Najeeb Ahmed
Commander, Army Aviation
Pakistan Army

Z10ME
China_Z10ME_attack_helicopter_001.jpg

Should have been the first option, as America is the most unreliable and untrustworthy country to buy military hardware from!! Turkey is no better, since an overwhelming majority of it's technology is heavily dependent on the West.

China has been and will always be a reliable and trustworthy ally, friend and brother country to Pakistan, than any other nation. Pakistan ought to invest it's time and effort to establish strong and immovable ties with both China and Russia.

Be reminded you are comparing a light helo vs a medium helo. T-129 weights 3.6tons is not going to have some magical armour to negate its light weight vs Z-10 5-6 tons weight.

Gunship unlike fighter jets need to hover low and expect to take some punishment from small arms or even heavy machine gun. If PA is going to take ceiling height as bench mark while sacrifice armour. Doesnt sounds like a good idea.
What use does all the armor have if you cant operate above 4000m? Every country has different requrements and Pakistan is a mountainous country like Turkey so they know better what suits their requrements.

Turkey is no better, since an overwhelming majority of it's technology is heavily dependent on the West.
You should not comment when you dont know anything about Turkish technology.
For the last time,every important tech on the T-129 is Turkish.
The only important foreign tech is the engine,the only obstacle.
We are working on a turboshaft engine(TEI TS1400) to power multiple helicopters currently in development.
Either Pakistan waits or goes for the Chinese option,no need to post false information.
https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/co...-team-of-experts-for-the-t625-helicopter-3546

You should not comment when you dont know anything about Turkish technology.
For the last time,every important tech on the T-129 is Turkish.
The only important foreign tech is the engine,the only obstacle.
We are working on a turboshaft engine(TEI TS1400) to power multiple helicopters currently in development.
Either Pakistan waits or goes for the Chinese option,no need to post false information.
https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/co...-team-of-experts-for-the-t625-helicopter-3546

Near 100% of Turkish military hardware is Western, and of that amount majority is American. Whether you grab your ear from one side, or around, it's the same damn ear. To-may-toe or To-maa-to, it's the same damn thing.

Near 100% of Turkish military hardware is Western, and of that amount majority is American. Whether you grab your ear from one side, or around, it's the same damn ear. To-may-toe or To-maa-to, it's the same damn thing.
You are watching Imran Hossein, aren't you?

You are watching Imran Hossein, aren't you?

We don't want to get screwed by the yankees right in the middle of a war with Indians. Pressler amendment and now this cobra thing are perfect examples of et tu Brutus.

And who is this I. H guy?

We don't want to get screwed by the yankees right in the middle of a war with Indians. Pressler amendment and now this cobra thing are perfect examples of et tu Brutus.

And who is this I. H guy?
I understand it but I don't see any such possible fight between Pakistan and India.

Last edited:
I understand it but I don't see any possible fight between Pakistan and India.

We just had a close call with the Indians a year ago when nobody was expecting it. Technically it was a war which the Indians didn't want to escalate any further. Do you know why our Saab awacs are still functioning without showing any glitches? Becoz we have more capable Chinese ones and in numbers.

So the problem is not with turkey its the damn engines so can't take no chance

Is Russian option possible??

Not up to the mark, too costly, no room for future tech up gradation and are maintainance nightmares

Back
Top Bottom