What's new

The third option for attack helicopter

We just had a close call with the Indians a year ago when nobody was expecting it. Technically it was a war which the Indians didn't want to escalate any further. Do you know why our Saab awacs are still functioning without showing any glitches? Becoz we have more capable Chinese ones and in numbers.

So the problem is not with turkey its the damn engines so can't take no chance

Not up to the mark, too costly, no room for future tech up gradation and are maintainance nightmares

If that is the case then why Ka-52 is considered very potent platform and selling well too, and future variant is under development.

Well we have Mi35Ms

Those are not for army and not main attack helicopter, they can be force multiplier on battlefield and perform task like armed ambulance.

In case Pakistan goes for Chinese stuff, let's hope that they are that capable.

Capability is subjective to one's needs. We are pitching everything against India so in the end the only thing which matters is if they could deliver fire and fury to our beloved eastern neighbour's or not?

Those are not for army and not main attack helicopter, they can be force multiplier on battlefield and perform task like armed ambulance.
Aren't Kornets for Mi35Ms?

If that is the case then why Ka-52 is considered very potent platform and selling well too, and future variant is under development.
I think Indians rejected KA 52 for Apache

Russian defence products would not be able to sustain the tech leverage in the longer run and they cost much than China. Not specially taking about off the shelve value but maintainanxe and other expenditures as well

Issue with Chinese too. I did heard from someone that JF 17 Maintainance is more costly than F16

I also over heard some one that our f16 fleet can't be armed with any naval or long range cruise munitions other than firing some bvrs and some pgm's. Basically a job which the Jf 17 and vintage Mirages are capable of can't be taken from the f16 so which one you would bet your money on?

For any military hardware as complex as an attack helicopter , a reliable supplier for spare parts is needed . As for helicopter Ka-52 may have been best option but knowing Indian relations with Russia even if Russia is ready to give to us we cannot be sure of its spares in case Russia comes under Indian pressure . Best option for Pakistan will be a mix of Chinese Z-10s and Turkish Atak helicopters . We can ask Chinese to provide Z-10s for immediate needs until Turkish are able to come up with their offer of Ataks . In case Turkey cannot meet our requirement for any reason we can ask Chinese to make up for that .

I also over heard some one that our f16 fleet can't be armed with any naval or long range cruise munitions other than firing some bvrs and some pgm's. Basically a job which the Jf 17 and vintage Mirages are capable of can't be taken from the f16 so which one you would bet your money on?
Cancel AH-1Zs. Go for Z-10s and T-129s. Thats the best solution.

Russian defence products would not be able to sustain the tech leverage in the longer run and they cost much than China. Not specially taking about off the shelve value but maintainanxe and other expenditures as well

Please talk about near future where Russian Attack helis are only 2nd to US and highly customized Ka-52 for Pakistan will be a beast also it don't have tail rotor which make it bit safe against MANPADS also it has unique crew safety system.

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/...ssia-create-upgraded-version-ka-52-alligator/

Cancel AH-1Zs. Go for Z-10s and T-129s. Thats the best solution.

Z 10

Please talk about near future where Russian Attack helis are only 2nd to US and highly customized Ka-52 for Pakistan will be a beast also it don't have tail rotor which make it bit safe against MANPADS also it has unique crew safety system.

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/...ssia-create-upgraded-version-ka-52-alligator/

Russian can ditch us any time for the Indians

@ali_raza Our posts on the PAA thread got deleted, and here you have a whole thread on the same topic.

Maybe. Maybe before that.
lol now u see the agenda
i knew when they went ahead on chinese i gave a hint and it got deleted with warning
these times people r becoming morons with there agendas

Back
Top Bottom