What's new

The Sikh woman who stood up to online abuse about her facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is hardcore sikh, leave it to her.

Indians: You muslims cover your women's face with burka!

PakistaniS: You sikhs cover your women's face with hair!

:cheers:

trolls will be trolls. :lol:

I explained to you guys in last post, please read it.

I am not misleading anyone here. I dont need to.

Even eating chicken is forbidden in sikhism. Lol we are the biggest per capita consumers of chicken in India :lol:
It also says doing ardaas 5 times a day like islam, but we do it once every year on parties in gurdwara.

Now cutting hair is forbidden, but who follows it??? no one especially girls dont care about it. All girls will get their eyebrows trimmed and averything else too. Only guys keep hair, which if fine.

95% of sikhs including me have never even opened up and read Sri Guru Granth Sahib. My father used to read but I don't know whats on its first page. Sikhism is a very liberal religion and its getting more and more liberal with time. I think it is good. Hardcore sikhs are very few, who read and follow every line in the Granth Sahib.

do u compose up of 95 percent of sikhs?....how can u speak on behalf of others....

i have worked with them....i have seen them........have interacted with them...discussed with them............the sikhs i have worked with follow the sikh scripture......

they dont cut their hairs......no on private parts...not on head...not on armpits..........

they have jurras in their pants and on their head.....on their head they cover the huge jurra with a turban....while in their pants.....they twist the hairs just to make one long pony and then twist and wrap it around their bellys.

do u compose up of 95 percent of sikhs?....how can u speak on behalf of others....

i have worked with them....i have seen them........have interacted with them...discussed with them............the sikhs i have worked with follow the sikh scripture......

they dont cut their hairs......no on private parts...not on head...not on armpits..........

they have jurras in their pants and on their head.....on their head they cover the huge jurra with a turban....while in their pants.....they twist the hairs just to make one long pony and then twist and wrap it around their bellys.

:blink: :lol: :cheesy: I think you are working with some aadiwasi africans.

Yes I compose of those 95% sikhs.

i am sorry to say this,but so much hair down there and in the armpits, produces foul smell.
This is one problem i always had interacting with sikhs.
I cant ignore the smell,and always had to walk away from them.

i am sorry to say this,but so much hair down there and in the armpits, produces foul smell.

How do you know of people's private parts. Do you go around asking them? :rofl:

He knows more about modern sikhs than sikhs know themselves. He seems so confident in what rubbish he is saying. :lol:

yes and sikhs here are denying that they dont have jurras in their pants......sikhs dont cut their hairs

sikhism forbids use of razors and scissors....

"Kesh" in sikhism forbids the cutting of all the hairs on the body.

sikh source
Sikhism: Why do Sikhs keep hair?

How do you know of people's private parts. Do you go around asking them? :rofl:

the hairs on their private parts.....they make one long pony out of it and then tie it around their belly.....so...anyone can see it....one can touch on the belly or waist to feel it.................

my sikh friends in uk showed it to me.....cause i dident believed it first.....but once i saw it....i got sick for a week.....

the hairs on their private parts.....they make one long pony out of it and then tie it around their belly.....so...anyone can see it....one can touch on the belly or waist to feel it.................

my sikh friends in uk showed it to me.....cause i dident believed it first.....but once i saw it....i got sick for a week.....

wow grown in punjab, played with sikhs all day in villages. Saw sikh uncles with hair, but I wonder how i missed that part"delly belly". :blink:

You are one lucky who got to know this super secret sikh culture.

You keep touching people's bellies and around their waist? :S

All I gotta say is that you one weird dude :lol:

Hello, pot. I am Kettle. You are black. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom