What's new

The Sikh woman who stood up to online abuse about her facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep touching people's bellies and around their waist? :S

All I gotta say is that you one weird dude :lol:

Hello, pot. I am Kettle. You are black. :lol:

i dont touch.....they showed it themselves.....then i got sick for a week.......

i said if u dont believe me you can touch a sikhs waist and you will feel the pony tied around the belly........

i am not kidding.....

sikhs dont cut their hairs....i have shown you sikh source....where sikh scriputres forbid the cutting of hairs.....if u dont follow your scripture thats your problem.....but i have seen sikhs who follow the scripture.....................

on head they cover the jurra with a turban....and in their pants they make one long pony and then wrap it around their stomach.

@turbocharged got sick by seeing a sikhs pubic hair :lol:

There is video on youtube which I can post right now. A guy jumps off a cliff and hits edge of a concrete floor on his head. His head cracks open in 2 halves and doctor is trying to put together his head and brain together. That will gove you a heart attack I guess.

Everyone has pubic hair but I guess they dont grow long enough to make a pony lolll. Maybe your pubic hair are 1 m long.

There is video on youtube which I can post right now. A guy jumps off a cliff and hits edge of a concrete floor on his head. His head cracks open in 2 halves and doctor is trying to put together his head and brain together. That will gove you a heart attack I guess.

Everyone has pubic hair but I guess they dont grow long enough to make a pony lolll. Maybe your pubic hair are 1 m long.

its ok if u dont want to admit it cause of shame.....cause i have shown you your very on sikh references...on "kesh" and thats cutting of hairs is forbidden under sikhism......the girl in USA she dident cut her hairs and here you are telling cutting hairs is allowed in sikhism....

its ok if u dont want to admit it cause of shame.....cause i have shown you your very on sikh references...on "kesh" and thats cutting of hairs is forbidden under sikhism......the girl in USA she dident cut her hairs and here you are telling cutting hairs is allowed in sikhism....

When did I say that cutting hair is allowed in sikhism. :no:
But I said very less people follow this rule. As belonging to a sikh family, I would say 5% girls and 50% guys follow this rule. I am a jatt sikh and never had hair. Jats are a race of sikhs that mostly dont believe in keeping hair. For your information, there is no such thing as belly pony. :lol:. You are really one wierd guy.

what about armpits?
That causes odour and is very disgusting.

what about armpits?
That causes odour and is very disgusting.

I don't know what you do, but most pakistanis I met have armpit hair and chest. All men have it. Only girls cut them regularly.

we are required to cut armpit hair and pubes.
Both men and women.

I used to stand outside a gurdawara n UK.
To watch the sikh girls,and all were tall and beautiful,and very attractive.
Donk know why this woman keeps such manly appearance.

we are required to cut armpit hair and pubes.
Both men and women.

Sorry but never got lucky enough to see a muslims pubes.:lol: I workout in the gym so while bench breasting I might have unfortunately noticed armpits. All men have it Chinese, Indian, sikh or Muslims or anyone. Some don't.

I used to stand outside a gurdawara n UK.
To watch the sikh girls,and all were tall and beautiful,and very attractive.
Donk know why this woman keeps such manly appearance.

Its her choice, completely her choice. Even some of her sikh or jatt frnds might find it odd but its her choice.

Sorry but never got lucky enough to see a muslims pubes.:lol: I workout in the gym so while bench breasting I might have unfortunately noticed armpits. All men have it Chinese, Indian, sikh or Muslims or anyone. Some don't.

Its her choice, completely her choice. Even some of her sikh or jatt frnds might find it odd but its her choice.

do gym's allow sikhs with jurras in pants and on head?.....or is their some separate time for sikhs to workout.....cause in air-conditioned enviornment that can create some serious health issues.

its not her choice....its how the sikh scriptures say it......dont cut hairs....its clearly written in sikh scriptures......are u a hindu disguised as a sikh?

do gym's allow sikhs with jurras in pants and on head?.....or is their some separate time for sikhs to workout.....cause in air-conditioned enviornment that can create some serious health issues.

This website will ban people if a single discriminating comment is made on muslims. :lol:
Leave it you are a troll, I saw your posts on other threads.

Please go and keep touching sikh's belly and their hair. Thats all you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom