What's new

The Sikh woman who stood up to online abuse about her facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz shes a ugly freak

Its her choice to keep herself hairy.
Every guy wants a girl who is not hairy. She doesn't care whether guys like her or not. Calling her ugly is not right.

Op is a moron. Frankly i feel sorry for the girl. It's her life and she can do what she wants. I'm sure she can easily get a wax kit if she wants. But it's not anyone elses business to judge her.

Brave woman....I applaud her resilence

BUT..

Bad choice of college....Ohio State sucks!

Sikhs have been abused and humiliated.

I really hope Sikhs can get their own independence.
Free the Sikhs!

Operation bluestar will never ever be forgotten by the Sikh people and the destruction of the sacred golden temple.

and people complain about burkas :D

yes i have worked with sikh women too in england....they dont cut their hairs...not on face..no in armpits.....not on private parts....not on legs......they say hair is natural so they dont cut it......but they have a contradiction....they all cut their nails.....nails are also natural.....why cutting nails and not hairs........lets be fair .....

sikh people who dont cut their have "jurras"...i.e pony on their heads and in their pants

LOL...Ye lo..

Sikhs are classy people....I highly doubt a langoor like yourself had the pleasure of even being next to a Sikh woman let alone know what her armpit looks like...
And I hardly doubt he's even stepped foot in England....

Now go masturbate to a furry animal or something insted of imagining hairy sikh women and telling us your faux stories

and people complain about burkas :D

people complain about head scarf burqa is too much. In fact everyone who is defending her right to wear what she wants will still have problem with a beautiful woman in tight jeans and sleeveless T-Shirt but wearing a headscarf.

Sikhs have been abused and humiliated.

I really hope Sikhs can get their own independence.
Free the Sikhs!

Operation bluestar will never ever be forgotten by the Sikh people and the destruction of the sacred golden temple.

Sherni ka rape hua aur chooha pareshaan....

Seems you're more charged up than the Sikhs about their freedom...

are we still fighting on some woman's facial hair?
Even the thought is repulsive...Hiw could you guys discuss it at such length :P

WTF how does a female grow facial hair? Even I can't grow that much of a beard as she did. I know a lot of Sikhs but they aren't that extreme, thankfully the girls I have interacted with weren't hairy and took care of themselves.

Can someone post her picture here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom