What's new

The Sikh woman who stood up to online abuse about her facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hairs on their private parts.....they make one long pony out of it and then tie it around their belly.....so...anyone can see it....one can touch on the belly or waist to feel it.................

my sikh friends in uk showed it to me.....cause i dident believed it first.....but once i saw it....i got sick for a week.....

WTF?????!!!!!!

I thought the 5 k are only for men? I mean facial hair suits sikh men, but women?
Never heard about it, even in India.

I saw a woman that looked like this just the other day. I thought it was a man at first, quite surprising!

Indians get made fun of because of their unibrow and armpit hair

One laughs out loud when certain people make expert opinions on subjects they don't know jack about...keep on doing it(keeps u in denial and proves u r a crackpot)

they dont cut their hairs......no on private parts...not on head...not on armpits..........

they have jurras in their pants and on their head.....on their head they cover the huge jurra with a turban....while in their pants.....they twist the hairs just to make one long pony and then twist and wrap it around their bellys.

you are exagerating or is this foreal?? frankly i dont beleive the 2nd part

you are exagerating or is this foreal?? frankly i dont beleive the 2nd part

He claims he has seen it, so it could be real :lol:

Do you know that pubic hair don't grow longer than a few cms lol. I don't know how you wrap them around your belly. you need more than 1m long hair.

He claims he has seen it, so it could be real :lol:

Do you know that pubic hair don't grow longer than a few cms lol. I don't know how you wrap them around your belly. you need more than 1m long hair.

Anything is possible in your imagination...

;)

Punjabis are a hairy bunch, both men and women. Just because this girl decided to not wax/bleach her facial hair doesn't make her a freak.

Punjabis are a hairy bunch, both men and women. Just because this girl decided to not wax/bleach her facial hair doesn't make her a freak.

i bet you wouldnt evn marry this freako aunty ji lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom