What's new

The Sikh woman who stood up to online abuse about her facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is her even religion brought up is a very silly manner, for her physical deformity???

the guy was making fun of her face not her religion

the comment of Balpreet in entirety, reply to all queries put up by in the commenting section.

I totally agree she is incredible. Muslims should behave this way rather doing some thing crazy whenever they are hurt.

That said,

If this girl was muslim, if she preferred to wear Hijab or defended some of the Islamic faith, how would be the response?

here is another idiot comparing individual action with large group, last week someone called me ****, did you hear about this incident?? anything burned?? any explosion?
some idiots cant think straight due to their hate for muslims
if Sikhs go out and protest because someone made fun of a sikh woman for having facial hair...lol only sikhs can do that

Here is Balpreet Kaur's pic. This pic was uploaded onto Reddit

Sikh_woman_with_facial_hair_295.jpg

Holy ****, that's a girl?

I do respect her courage. But that said, as an Atheist, i think its fuckin ridiculous to have facial hair and all that for an ideology.

no man,it has religious point and guru gobind singh dint say wrong that every sikh will keep hair..

i got to know it now.. :(

Holy ****, that's a girl?

she has turban on head,so?

u live in U.S and u might hv seen a lot ..as per me

I've seen a lot of white girls that have to wax regularly, not trying to be offensive just promoting equality

no man,it has religious point and guru gobind singh dint say wrong that every sikh will keep hair..

i got to know it now.. :(

she has turban on head,so?

u live in U.S and u might hv seen a lot ..as per me

Nah, I never seen any Sikhnis like that.

im sure your secretly thinking about her in the wash room

Why should I secretly think when your being so open about it?

I've seen a lot of white girls that have to wax regularly, not trying to be offensive just promoting equality

I dont care if they have to wax or not. As long as they are, am good :lol:

Nah, I never seen any Sikhnis like that.

There is a woman in my street, who wears the turban. She is sikh.

And lets count the bodies now...How many people burned some flags...how many killed their likes in protests...how many shops ...schools ..houses were burnt....

None...damn it ....

Yup
Make a similar movie on any Sikh Guru or Hindu God in India and you know what you'll see. That's too far, just see the recent example of reverence paid by Ajay Devgan at Akal Takht for his movie.
Violence cannot be justified but Please don't relate attack on a individual as in above case and attack or insult on a religion/prophet/God and don't just point out muslim 'intolerance' when you have examples of intolerance of other religions as well.
As violence cannot be justified for a reaction to a insult, Abusing or insulting a religion cannot be justified by freedom of speech or tolerance.

@topic
Indeed. this is how criticism and personal attacks should be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom