What's new

The Sikh woman who stood up to online abuse about her facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you are not too smart to distinguish between attack on one person v/s an attack on a second largest religion. but again how would you know you brain is sweating

Whatever helps you sleep my friend.... whatever........

This is not anti Muslim or Anti Islam.... this is Anti Morons.... The problem is not with Islam...its with some Idiots who have somehow created a screwed up version of Islam... and some really good guys get overshadowed by some crazy fools.

dont try to be smart a$$ now, you know what you meant and we know what you meant, those morons dont come here to read your reviews

Whatever helps you sleep my friend.... whatever........

I sleep fine knowing individuals are responsible for their actions, no religion incite its follower to do stupid things. When I say something stupid its reflect on me not on my religion...just like that great woman who happened to be Sikh

having said that, the majority of inhabitants on this planet are below average IQ and their religion is not of their choosing they are born into it. it just so happens that stupidity flocks together

"I realise that my gender is often confused and I look different than most women. However, baptised Sikhs believe in the sacredness of this body – it is a gift that has been given to us by the Divine Being (which is genderless, actually) and [we] must keep it intact as a submission to the divine will."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...buse-about-her-facial-hair.html#ixzz27fl6f8Cr

Well so she is sikh,she does not remove her facial hairs because according to her religion body should be kept the way god gave it...What if one sikh kid is born with some congenital heart disease?Won't they approve surgical repair?

This incident happened when people are going mad over a film...praise the Lord.

I must say the lady pulled a real smart one on the OP, she could have gone crazy and made a fool of herself but bu showing maturity, self-control and confidence, she made the OP look like an idiot.
Way to go!

Here is Balpreet Kaur's pic. This pic was uploaded onto Reddit

Sikh_woman_with_facial_hair_295.jpg

Well so she is sikh,she does not remove her facial hairs because according to her religion body should be kept the way god gave it...What if one sikh kid is born with some congenital heart disease?Won't they approve surgical repair?

Of course they would allow surgical repair!! Sikhs aren't Jehovah’s Witnesses’. We are talking about hair here!! It isn't life threatening and if it shaving in order to perform surgery or whatever then of course that is acceptable. Sikhism is not about making you live a degraded life and the rules are not stuck to so severely at the cost of all logic and reason.

Of course they would allow surgical repair!! Sikhs aren't Jehovah’s Witnesses’. We are talking about hair here!! It isn't life threatening and if it shaving in order to perform surgery or whatever then of course that is acceptable. Sikhism is not about making you live a degraded life and the rules are not stuck to so severely at the cost of all logic and reason.

But why people consider Hijab as life threatening? Why discussion about Hijab goes so many pages?

Why if muslim women prefer religion over some freedom which she doesnt want not welcome?

I respect sikhs spirit in following their religion.

But why people consider Hijab as life threatening? Why discussion about Hijab goes so many pages?

Why if muslim women prefer religion over some freedom which she doesnt want not welcome?

I respect sikhs spirit in following their religion.

He literally meant life-threatening like a hole in the heart or any other congenital disease.

I appreciate her courage and grace but I am not a fan of such religious freaks. This is much more than wearing religion up your sleeve.

why is her even religion brought up is a very silly manner, for her physical deformity???

the guy was making fun of her face not her religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom