What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah some of them are racist some are just ignorant for example Sikhs here are considered as Muslims because of they're turban and beard but others are not ignorant but to point out there are a lot of racists

Yes, things can be different if you are a Sikh.. Anyways...

It's Bergen County, not Bergan County. Typical rookie mistake.

Let me point it out, since you don't seem to get it:

Look at the red. It's not even a one-off thing, your English screams 'INDIAN'.

Other than that, these are the other things that tell me you're Indian:

Out of your total 63 posts, 56 have been in the Indian Defence Forum, & the other 7 were in the Military Aviation section about India as well.

You guys can go here and talk about it...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/46703-whatever-2368.html

It's Bergen County, not Bergan County. Typical rookie mistake.

Let me point it out, since you don't seem to get it:

Look at the red. It's not even a one-off thing, your English screams 'INDIAN'.

Other than that, these are the other things that tell me you're Indian:

Out of your total 63 posts, 56 have been in the Indian Defence Forum, & the other 7 were in the Military Aviation section about India as well.

:lol: You nailed it Bilal . . .

Poor Bharti trying to be a smart kid on a Pakistani forum ! :laugh:

Is this your other ID by any chance ? ... Because he can defend himself well if thats not the case ... No need to poke your nose in between

I could take a lesson from you in creating double id. So what happened to Yodhashakthi ? LOL !

Yes, things can be different if you are a Sikh.. Anyways...

not just Sikhs Hindus who have dark skin are called the N word Indians are considered as nerds and try hards in school i dont see that as a bad thing but w.e

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I could take a lesson from you in creating double id. So what happened to Yodhashakthi ? LOL !

he must have gone to bed :rofl:

Get them on the internet and half of them won't hesistate to say nigger, chink, dot head etc.

Of course, even I say that sometimes and I'm not racist..

not just Sikhs Hindus who have dark skin are called the N word Indians are considered as nerds and try hards in school i dont see that as a bad thing but w.e

These type of things never happened to me, but I guess it depends which part of the USA you live.

:mod::mod::mod::offtopic:

You know better about it ... You were the one blabbing all the time weren't you ? :rofl: and unlike you I didn't stand up for him ... Why would i even ?

he must have gone to bad
No offense meant but you really need some english classes :)

You know better about it ... You were the one blabbing all the time weren't you ? :rofl: and unlike you I didn't stand up for him ... Why would i even ?

I know better because I nailed him in the other thread. He (I mean your other half) disappeared after that !!

i'm in a AP english class thank you very much its the internet stop being such a grammar Nazi as long as you can understand what ppl are saying u dont need to trip balls over it

So now you are Shakespeare ! Bravo !!

I know better because I nailed him in the other thread. He (I mean your other half) disappeared after that !!
I dont know about him ... I just saw some Indians calling Global Security and Wikipedia as biased and debunked on indigenousness claims ... Rest keep searching for him

Of course, even I say that sometimes and I'm not racist..

These type of things never happened to me, but I guess it depends which part of the USA you live.

:mod::mod::mod::offtopic:

i've put up with racism in California Punjabi people are subject to racism here... however when you threaten to beat the racist punk's a$$ they tend to be quiet :lol:

i'm in a AP english class thank you very much its the internet stop being such a grammar Nazi as long as you can understand what ppl are saying u dont need to trip balls over it

Atleast you edited and corrected "bad" to "bed" ... Well done :rofl:

So now you are Shakespeare ! Bravo !!

Gracias !

I think 'Army Strong' has fled away after the public humiliation :lol:

For those who are interested:

reddit.com is owned by Condé Nast Publications, who have their headquarters in New York. Its CEO is Charles Downstead, so it is not a Pakistani website.

The person who wrote this article was not a Pakistani blogger, because he wrote this as a part of the "IAMAFamousArchive", which asks the writer to confirm & verify their identity by giving substantial proof:

Some details about the IAMA Verification System:

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

You came, you saw, you conquered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom