What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite a popular thread two thread on same topic ... fantastic

I suppose then this document is real I am fairly shocked at the standards or no standards

What does Indian colleagues have to say about such a American analyst

HE gave himself away so easily lol

Gook's a derogatory term, by U.S Marines serving in the Phillipines. But sure, if you want Secur, you could back you're "Chinese-Dragon" friend up. He's an idiot too, how does me calling a Chinese a U.S derogatory term make me an Indian?

Is this your other ID by any chance ? ... Because he can defend himself well if thats not the case ... No need to poke your nose in between

I could, thanks. But this is a forum, he can do whatever he pleases. There's no need for you to back me up either. :-)

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Look at this Indian. :lol:

Look at this Chink :cheesy:

Gook's a derogatory term, by U.S Marines serving in the Phillipines. But sure, if you want Secur, you could back you're "Chinese-Dragon" friend up. He's an idiot too, how does me calling a Chinese a U.S derogatory term make me an Indian?
and What the hell makes you so desperate that you resort to racist derogatory terms ?

@Mods Take care of this hate filled person

@CD Americans are racist people don't forget about that
The same people you live between huh ?

The same people you live between huh ?

i am not a racist if thats what ur implying i'm just saying Americans are racist people i live here and i can tell you that people here are very ignorant and arrogant against all races

not all of them though

Thanks for proving you're mentally deficient. Kthanks bye.

The one who considers being called jealous/jobless as a form of popularity need not lecture us on mental deficiency ... Adieu !

You're incredibly stupid, or you've never gotten into a serious debate before. I'm guessing you're the first option, because...well its a forum duh? But yeah "stop being a retarded dumbo child"? Are you 11 years old? Good job, you represented your flags perfectly right after that insult.

YOu are MORE retarded dumbsh!t than I thought ! Why is YOUR rectum burning? You are an American kid,right? I comment on a bharti... ;)

By the way,go back and see WHO started it dumbo...It was one of your countrymen ...oppsss you are an American sorry :laugh: ..What an embarrassment you are,seriously. I live in America too but I don't hide my flags..puttar Indian flag b laga laina tha..to show your Indian connection ...

:wave:

i am not a racist if thats what ur implying i'm just saying Americans are racist people i live here and i can tell you that people here are very ignorant and arrogant against all races

not all of them though

Not all. Most I feel aren't racist.

Lol, i'm from Westwood, Bergan County, i was in Hoboken too earlier.

It's Bergen County, not Bergan County. Typical rookie mistake for an Indian, comes with the accent.

Anyways, what about my English screams out i'm Indian. This is a forum, i'm not uptight about how i spell, or how i place my grammar. It wouldn't matter. Either ways i get the message across. Of course, everyone makes mistakes. Thanks for pointing it out tool.

Let me point it out, since you don't seem to get it:

Ha, you think thats uneccessary, that idiot the one who can't insult for his life, brings in uneseccary trolling. I was just sticking up for a friend, there's no reason to get sensitive. Don't talk about my standards kid, i won't bring you're unfortunate country and it's standards into this, but if i do i'll keep you shut for good. So watch it.

I can say the same for half of the Pakistani users on this forum kiddo. I have better things to do than check every single thread and look for some kid involving Pakistan or India into an unnecessary thread. You may not though? Not any of my business. This is a PDF ???am i right? You guys should be SO HAPPY to see you're country and you're people included in every thread. Sounds like popularity to me.

Look at the red. It's not even a one-off thing, your English screams 'INDIAN'.

Other than that, these are the other things that tell me you're Indian:

Out of your total 63 posts, 56 have been in the Indian Defence Forum, & the other 7 were in the Military Aviation section about India as well.

Not all. Most I feel aren't racist.

yeah some of them are racist some are just ignorant for example Sikhs here are considered as Muslims because of they're turban and beard but others are not ignorant but to point out there are a lot of racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom