What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correct English sentence would be:

I hope you understand that since your location flags are in the US.

Yeah, it's annoying when people write "you're" instead of "your".

"You're" is a contraction of "you are".

And the user Army Strong is definitely an Indian, just check their previous posts. Not even a good effort.

Still though, he did have a US Navy uniform with a timestamp. Not that, that's completely convincing. :undecided:

Mate I wouldn't be so taken in, for any poser such things can be bought online ERY easily along with name patches, accesories etc
Military Clothing & Uniforms - Army Navy Store

+ but its interesting to note that this pic from today shows the old "woodland" BDU camo of USN whilst almost the entire USN has switched over to the new Navy work unifrom (NWU) As of 2009 except for a few USN SOFs units (which this guy admits he isn't part of).

NWU, in service since 2009:
060303_navyuni.jpg

I dont see any difference in yours and his english. I never knew one can judge one's nationality based on one's english !
A person studying at Rutgers will know better than it even if he's a immigrant

I hope you understand that since you're location flags in the U.S
5 minutes ago , he was lecturing us on standards :rofl:

So dont judge people based on language
If some people start siding irrationally with some other country , they can be easily judged from their actions lol
Check his posts in earlier threads

I'd be willing to lay money on the guy being who he says he is. But I guess the scary alternative for you folks is that what he says is true.

A person studying at Rutgers will know better than it even if he's a immigrant

Not necessarily . The vietnamese american I know of is studying in US medical school. In Miami you have lots americans who speak only spanish

Not necessarily . The vietnamese american I know of is studying in US medical school. In Miami you have lots americans who speak only spanish

Is this your other ID by any chance ? ... Because he can defend himself well if thats not the case ... No need to poke your nose in between

Yeah, it's annoying when people write "you're" instead of "your".

"You're" is a contraction of "you are".

And the user Army Strong is definitely an Indian, just check their previous posts. Not even a good effort.

If i was an Indian it wouldn't matter, but i'm not. Whatever helps keep your life going you gook.

I would ask all those picking their way through all the ignorance, bigotry and racism on the page to refer to the comments of "exnavy1342" SFO is an ex IN officer with genuine credentials and knows WTF he's talking about and completely shoots this fanboys fool out of the water. and notice the ignorant fool "motbailie" doesn't directly, or at all, respond to what this credited member says. Proof enough.

If i was an Indian it wouldn't matter, but i'm not. Whatever helps keep your life going you gook.
Dont think for a split second that we are bothered because you are using some false flag :rofl: NO WAY ! You ran away from the last thread when i asked you some questions ... You didn't even know the difference between generations of aircrafts let alone talk of these things

There are Indians residing in the US as well, working & studying. But they normally have an In
dian flag along with a US one on their profile, that tells everyone their ethnically Indian. Your English usage screams out 'INDIAN', but both of your flags are American. So I was just checking, & cool down with the cussing man, it doesn't suit you or your peeps. I'm 10 minutes from Newark btw, in Jersey City...

The correct English sentence would be:

I hope you understand that since your location flags are in the US.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, back to the thread.

There is no reason to believe it isn't a genuine article written by a genuine source, I have already shown that every article posted here, & the source has been verified for authenticity.

Lol, i'm from Westwood, Bergan County, i was in Hoboken too earlier. Anyways, what about my English screams out i'm Indian. This is a forum, i'm not uptight about how i spell, or how i place my grammar. It wouldn't matter. Either ways i get the message across. Of course, everyone makes mistakes. Thanks for pointing it out tool.

this thread needs to be closed stop the racist comments

btw i question the credibility of this like Abingdonboy said

Still cant prove that he is indeed a USN sailor eh ?

For holyness sake even you could have been that "anonymous" USN sailor :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Genius can you prove that the writer is indeed a USN sailor ? And when did questioning the credibility of an utterly un-credible source become desperation ?
Not being able to prove that he is an USN sailor does not necessarily mean that he is a Pakistani, it can be anybody from any country in the whole wide world. This was just finger pointing without any proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom